War Thunder

Do you also play with non-PlayStation devices? Do you enjoy playing as a plumber saving a princess? Or some bald marines? Or maybe you want to play using the touchscreen?
steeps
Starblade Alpha
Starblade Alpha
PSN ID: steeps_US

Hey guys! anyone else here playing war thunder? Ang saya pala nito, and the maps are really really well detailed and breathtaking (compared to Ace Combat's flat terrain - ehem - which is lazy IMO).

Plus I was surprised na ang bibilis mag type ng mga message nung mga tao, yun pala cross platform play to with PC players. Ang galeng!

The initial download is a headache though, the main game is about 6GB, then another 6GB for the patch :facepalm:

though it's F2P, I don't see any need yet to pay. It doesn't require fuel -ehem AC infinity ehem - to play (though meron din parang ganon sa crew na mabilis naman ang cooldown).

Off topic Remarks:
- sorry for dissing AC Infinity. AC used to be one of my favorite franchises pero just felt it went downhill after Assault Horizon.
- sorry admins if I posted on the wrong thread - only threads about this were the trailers.
PSN ID: steeps_US (US Account)
please drop by my gaming blog at http://theelectronicplayground.blogspot.com
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

I'm playing War Thunder too, concentrating on German tanks lol
steeps
Starblade Alpha
Starblade Alpha
PSN ID: steeps_US

^awesome - haven't tried yet the tanks. US planes muna ako haha :D
PSN ID: steeps_US (US Account)
please drop by my gaming blog at http://theelectronicplayground.blogspot.com
sweetmisery
Starblade Alpha
Starblade Alpha

Trophies not released yet?
jappy01
PlayStation
PlayStation

wow. meron din pala tanks dito sa war thunder. have to finish the download and update of war thunder then. kala ko nung una planes lang. nice. been a player of WoT for a while. di lang kaya na ng laptop ko.