[OT] Watch_Dogs

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
Somnambulist
Rayman
Rayman
PSN ID: Rowanie

Is this game worth buying at a brand new price?
PSN ID: Rowanie
riddo
Street Fighter: The Movie
Street Fighter: The Movie
PSN ID: ridd09

Para sa akin so far worth buying naman. Wala din masyado games sa ps4 and if your into open world type of games. Then its worth buying. Side missions pa lang busog ka na.
a13
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: batoy11

just got the plat. still thinking if the additional dlc missions included in the season pass is worth $20.
Nintendo 3DS FC: 2105-8672-9360
jmsv
Silverload
Silverload

magkalevel ba sila ng MGS Series?

LAKERS SUCKS!

You Miss 100% of the Shots You Never Take
NelsonMuntz
Kileak: The DNA Imperative
Kileak: The DNA Imperative

steeps wrote:^swertehan din kung meron man building na pwede pasukan. yung last na nanghack sakin, sinuwerte kasi may parking lot na malapit. sa 3rd level sya nagtago, di ko agad nakita.

Ang style ko, when hacking, instead na ako bumuntot, ako ang nagpapahabol, hugging corners, keeping him in my line of sight. pag lumalapit sya, lipat ako sa kabilang corner. Works for me.
pwede ba mag online hacking miski na walang PS+ subscription? how about yung mga other online options like decrypt, drag race etc? thanks
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^pwedeng-pwede sa pagkaka-alam ko.
Nakakatuwa rin yung Online Race.. after a race and moving to next race nakokontrol pa rin yung sasakyan at yung character. Sinira ko yung sasakyan ng kalaban after the race, gumanti sa akin na-grenade launcher yung kotse ko hahaha...
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

hmmmm looks like PC gamers will be happy to know this:

http://pinoyps.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=68272

^a graphics mod that'll make Watch_Dogs looks like the original E3 2012 version.
Last edited by deathzero23 on Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
ATR-PS
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Vhati-il-Dal

Wala pa ba patch para ma fix yung glitch na di ka na makapag hack (steam pipe, gate, blocker, etc.), no online mode, at nawala lahat weapon (natira pistol p50)?
PSN 1: ATR-MEL
PSN 2: Vhati-il-Dal

Ellie: Ellie
David: What?
Ellie:Tell them Ellie is the name of the little girl that BROKE YOUR F***ING FINGER!
Lirgota
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Lirgota

Halos similar lang ngyari sa akin pero nagawa ko lang is restore from a good save if naka psplus ka. You loose progress pero you gain back stuff you lost.
Lirgota
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Lirgota

Fixes inboundhttp://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/89 ... st10052409
MAJOR GAME FIXES
• Automatically reconstructed corrupted save files which prevented loading to go further than 90%. Some collectibles may remain unrecoverable.
• Fixed the issue preventing players from using hacks in game.

GAMEPLAY FIXES
• Fixed several mission-breaking bugs.
• Fixed minor mission and item-related issues.
• Fixed the issue that caused the empty weapon-wheel.

MULTIPLAYER FIXES
• Fixed several minor respawn issues.
• Fixed some connection and session joining issues.

PC SPECIFIC FIXES
• Fixed graphical glitches on Low & Medium settings.
• Fixed some crashes on SLI configurations.
• Implemented several performance improvements.
• Implemented a few control improvements.
• Fixed issues causing infinite messaging and timing-out when trying to access the Online Shop from the Extras Menu while Uplay is set to Offline mode.
• Fixed issues connecting to a Multiplayer game.
• Implemented several mouse modifications.
• Fixed “Drinking Game” control issue where wrong information was displayed when played with a gamepad.
• Fixed “Chess Game” control issue.
• Fixed bug where the invasion setting was never saved.
• Fixed graphical issues during cut scenes and cinematics.
• Fixed several graphical and texture bugs.
• Removed Vista OS check to prevent false positives.
• Added game version in main menu.
It's live na for the ps4, a 111Mb update.
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^you beat me to it.. hahah. funny to think the timing of this Patch release one or two days after the "hidden/locked graphics enhancement file" was discovered on the PC version.

It's kinda low blow knowing the PC version can be graphically better than the Next-Gen consoles. Thus the conspiracy of "Console Parity" now being mentioned across video gaming forums as the reason why PC version of the got gimped or nerf.
It's like "holding off of someone's potential just to favor someone" in real life.

Or are those "files" set for a Game Of The Year edition? hehe.. Now I wonder if Ubisoft will release a statement about that.
a13
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^re: console parity in terms of graphical fidelity, you have to remember that the game also came out for last-gen consoles. ubi had to choose some sort of lowest common denominator in terms of assets that can easily be used on all the platforms. the true test, i think, in terms of parity in terms of graphics between PC and current-gen consoles would be when games developed specifically for current-gen consoles, like ac: unity and arkham knight, are released and we can compare the graphics across the platforms. you can already see the level of graphical fidelity for games built from the ground up for current-gen consoles - nba 2k14, ufc, infamous second son, kz: shadow fall, knack, the order: 1886, arkham knight. the buzz out of most of the coverage out of e3 was that the order: 1886 was the most visually stunning title runnning on the show floor, and that game was developed by a studio well-known for god of war psp titles.
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o
PSN ID: Seraph01

Napaabot ko din sa wakas sa Act IV! Even caught the glitch / bug where T-Bone wouldn't go on with the next objective maski clear na yung level of any remaining enemies...had to try it at least 6 times, killing myself each time then redoing and then finlally just quitting to the main menu, redoing the whole segment and then it finally went through. :sweat:

So far though, what I'm really enjoying here is the gunplay. Simple lang yung cover / shoot mechanics niya pero ayos lang kasi the environment really helps. Lol naghahanap pa din ako ng silenced sniper rifle tulad ng sa ibang laro pero baka wala dito....yung biometric rifle nga na bonus sa preorder yata hindi ko pa din nakukuha eh!

But overall, I'm enjoying the game a lot. Medyo mababaw lang yung story...it doesn't even scratch the surface for me of what it could have done with the whole hackers and other technical computer stuff in terms of story line or complexity but it does enough that you'd want to find out what happens next. :)
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

I hope ubisoft release another patch to make game last longer beyond 100% progress & online play like:
- replayable campaign missions
- replayble side missions like Gang Hideout & Car Convoys (which i find it exciting) like it'll pop-up in your Crime Prevention app like random petty crime do.

Though i'm not done with this game, i'm feeling that after you're done 100% the only thing you can do is online play & chase street/crimes by a thug.
Easy as 123
Jumping Flash!
Jumping Flash!
PSN ID: depyuz1

^
Yan nga rin hiling ko sarap ulit ulitin nung gang hideout at yung ibang main mission

@about sa trophy
Hirap nung social lubricant buti napagtyagaan at na platinum din
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o
PSN ID: Seraph01

Finished this tonight! Minus 1 sa backlog...yay! =)
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Just tried the PS4 version recently at my fwends house hehe...

Good: Graphics, Gameplay features, Profiler app laughtrips
Bad: Driving! (bawi na lang sa motorcycles), Encountered some weird glitches
a13
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^ i think the driving grows on you as you play more and more of the game. it's not as bad as a lot of people were making it out to be when the game just got released.
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

a13 wrote:^ i think the driving grows on you as you play more and more of the game. it's not as bad as a lot of people were making it out to be when the game just got released.
Siguro...pero one thing i found weak though eh pangit din ng physics ng mga sasakyan pati pag-baril wala rin. Binawi na lang sa hacking abilities yung pagbabaril.
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

it's strange you have to aim though before you can fire your weapon, no hipfire