Persona 5

This section is read-only. Inactive threads for the past 5 years will be placed here. Also, game threads that are locked after creating its Official Thread will be here as well. If a new thread is created and an existing one is here, it will be merged. If a member wants to reply to one of the threads here, please ask an administrator or a moderator and it will be unlocked and moved to its proper section.
Clestcruz
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: clestcruz

Persona 5 Announced for the PS3
Atlus has announced that Persona 5 will be released for Japanese PS3s in the winter of 2014. No gameplay was shown, but the reveal trailer provided a crimson image of shackles laying beside chairs.

PERSONA5 -
Earlier today, we got new details from a Dengeki PlayStation magazine report on Atlus’ upcoming Persona 5, which talked about how the game will be an RPG that sends a strong message of catharsis, after overcoming trials to free yourself from your shackles. Further updates from magazine reports have now surfaced.

The characters of Persona 5, Atlus have shared, will be living the hard lives of modern-day society, where each one of them will be restrained by something. Atlus are working on a story that can allow players to experience a new world, along with a new sense of values, together with characters who will bring out a strong sense of reality.

As previously reported, the game will take place in the series’ usual juvenile school setting, but with a different mood; however, Atlus emphasizes that although Persona 5 will have a different mood, they aim to make it into a new game that will still provide a feeling of reassurance to the fans of the series.

While Atlus’ characteristics will be present in Persona 5, another one of their goals is to have players feel passion, cry and laugh, then finally feel a sense of elation when all is said and done.

Persona 5 will be coming out winter 2014 for PlayStation 3.

Source - http://www.siliconera.com/2013/11/26/pe ... skszZjy.99
Last edited by Clestcruz on Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Clestcruz
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

I can't seem to find the original thread due to the rollback. Pa delete if naibalik na yung original thread :D
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

announcement thread lang ng naman yun and not ot.. gawa na lang din tayo new thread if ma new news regarding the game :agree:
Dynamicnadz
Ace Combat
Ace Combat
PSN ID: dynamicnadz

Excited ako sa presentation nito!
Clestcruz
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

A Special Interview with Persona Series Director Katsura Hashino

DarkCalibur
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden
PSN ID: Lilias140

I'm really excited for this one, and very worried at the same time. Cause if they pull another "region lock", I'm gonna flip out.
Still nice to see more Persona.
PSN: Lilias140 (HK)
TurnBased
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: twolfkg

I think the only reason why they put a region lock on Persona 4 Arena was because the game supported dual language and that they were released almost simultaneously. Also, it's a fighting game so there's no language barrier. P5 will be different.
PSN ID: twolfkg / TurnBasedPPS
3DS FC: 4468-1101-2937
ChardPurple
Double Dragon
Double Dragon
PSN ID: chard_newfag

TurnBased wrote:I think the only reason why they put a region lock on Persona 4 Arena was because the game supported dual language and that they were released almost simultaneously. Also, it's a fighting game so there's no language barrier. P5 will be different.
Part of it was the main reason. Games are more expensive in Japan and Japanese gamers knew that importing is a much cheaper option.

On topic, looks like P5 will have the dark theme that other Persona/SMT games has. I'm really hyped.

Now Playing: Tekken 7, Gwent: Homecoming (PC), Detroit: Become Human (PS4), Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Switch)

"Substance over style, quality over quantity, practicality over idealism."
Clestcruz
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Gusto ko malaman san yung timeline nito. Before P4 or after P3? Sana meron pati cameo :)
DarkCalibur
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden
PSN ID: Lilias140

TurnBased wrote:I think the only reason why they put a region lock on Persona 4 Arena was because the game supported dual language and that they were released almost simultaneously. Also, it's a fighting game so there's no language barrier. P5 will be different.
Eh, hope so. I'm also a bit worried for story elements.
With the theme and all, I'd be great if they were more inclusive and diverse with the characters, but that's just me.
PSN: Lilias140 (HK)
z3kEn
Momento Mori

Clestcruz
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

2015 pa sh!t ang tagal haha
Clestcruz
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Trailer -

Watch the trailer up to the end. Instead of winter, it has been changed to 2015. No persona for this year T_T
eynjel18
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Talaga namang next year pa labas nito sa US eh. Ang tanong eh kelan lalabas eto sa Japan, kung this year ba, baka kasi kung mapush pa sa Japan sa 2015 eh matatagal tagal pa ang US version baka maging late 2015 or early 2016 pa labas nya.
Loneliness has followed me my whole life. There's no escape. I'm God's lonely man.
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

Just announced at the Sony show

atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Trailer!
z3kEn
Momento Mori

its time to Get a PS4!
parokyano
LeBronista
PSN ID: LeBronista

Sana magka bundle and magkaroon ng bagong colorway..
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

parokyano wrote:Sana magka bundle and magkaroon ng bagong colorway..
z3kEn wrote:its time to Get a PS4!
RED PS4! :lol:

Hyped ako dun sa Dragon Quest PS4 unit, astig nung idea na usb port cover yung metal slime eh hehehe :2thumbs:
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o
PSN ID: Seraph01

Yaaaaaaaay....!!!!!
Seraph M.D.
An1mo