Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
Clestcruz
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: clestcruz

Since completing the Ratchet & Clank Future saga (Tools of Destruction, Quest For Booty, and A Crack in Time) we’ve had a really amazing time expanding the universe of our intergalactic heroes. From creating the first four-player co-op Ratchet & Clank experience for the whole family to enjoy with All 4 One, to returning with the first all-new R&C competitive mode in Full Frontal Assault, we’ve challenged ourselves to bring new types of play to the Ratchet series.
At the same time, we love single-player Ratchet adventures. We’ve continued to generate new ideas for weapons, gadgets, and planets. It feels like the time is right to revisit Ratchet’s personal story arc.

We’re excited to announce that Ratchet and Clank are returning this year with an all new original single-player epilogue to the Future games. Under the creative direction of Tools of Destruction and A Crack in Time creative director Brian Allgeier, Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus is a story-driven platform adventure, with the humor and heart that make the franchise so beloved.
As you can see from the trailer, Into the Nexus has a bunch of crazy new weapons and gadgets. Gravity is one of the themes of Into the Nexus: you’ll experience zero-g space, you’ll use gravity-defying new gadgets, and you’ll manipulate gravity to solve brand new Clank puzzles.

The game will be available exclusively on PS3 this holiday, in stores and on PlayStation Network for an MSRP of $29.99. It’s our biggest downloadable Ratchet & Clank game yet, dwarfing the size of both Quest For Booty and Full Frontal Assault. We’ll be bringing you more news soon – and for exclusive preview coverage of the game be sure to check out IGN’s preview and initial thoughts.
As always, for all the latest, stay tuned to the Insomniac Twitter and Facebook page. I’ll try to answer whatever questions I can in the comments below.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/07/ ... 11_9675744
VsAssassin
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: VsAssassin

So PS3 game ito? And judging by the word 'epilogue', is it safe to assume that this is going to be a digital release, like a shorter R&C game like Quest for Booty was?

I still yet to play A Crack in Time. Maybe it's time for me to buy it.

Edit: Nevermind, nasagot na tanong ko sa website na yan. Haha, sorry naman.

Anyway, It's good to see him back. Now if only the peeps with the initals J and D would also return...
Lord, give me Your heart to have great compassion; Your eyes to see with my heart; Your ears to hear with my heart; Your voice so I can proclaim Your word with boldness!

PSN ID: VsAssassin
Tibarn
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jhai_radikz

...judging sa screens, siguro pati physical copy meron to.

update:
...nakita ko sa isang website.
In the meantime, rest assured Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus will be available for PlayStation 3 this fall both digitally and on disc -- and for $29.99 to boot.
Currently Playing:
PS4: Ghost of Tsushima Switch: Fenyx rising, Witcher 3
PS5: Demons Souls, AC:Valhalla
FC: SW-8583-1421-4426
TurnBased
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: twolfkg

VsAssassin wrote:Now if only the peeps with the initals J and D would also return...
Personally, mas prefer ko iyung Jak and Daxter series kesa sa Uncharted.
PSN ID: twolfkg / TurnBasedPPS
3DS FC: 4468-1101-2937
Rebellion
Ridge Racer
Ridge Racer

I'm surprised with this one and I'm glad they're going back to their roots. Might be a day 1 purchase for me.
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

alendri
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Alendri_09

naintrigue ako dun sa trailer nito, sarap sa mata nung graphics tsaka mukang masaya gameplay.

have not played any R&C game ever. really inclined to buy the R&C trilogy. pahingi naman opinion guys, sa tingin niyo yung mga old games na yun would still hold up well to this day?

tsaka bibili din sana ko nung future series na ok yung critic ratings :grin:
CPA. Gamer.

z3kEn
Momento Mori

Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Only on PS3. Only $29.99. Only a preview of the future arc. Goes back to the series' gameplay convention. Humourous.
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
z3kEn
Momento Mori

Rumor: Ratchet & Clank: Into The Nexus PS Vita bundle
PS3

PS Vita could have its own version of Ratchet & Clank: Into The Nexus, this version hasn’t still been announced, but a Sony Community Manager wrote this on Twitter:

PACK #PSVita Wifi Voucher Ratchet & Clank: Nexus + carte mémoire 4 Go annoncé pour le 6 novembre 2013 !

Take this with a grain of salt, that’s not a confirmation, and furthermore, R&C: Into The Nexus will arrive to the market at November 14 on PS3, therefore this possible PS Vita version should arrive so much later.
alendri
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

No OT for this yet? it's been getting pretty good reviews :)
CPA. Gamer.

z3kEn
Momento Mori

Solemn_In_Berlin
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Solemn_In_Berlin

Only a matter of time until we get a release date. This is a great pickup for the Vita. Hopefully it sells well.
Current Top 5:

Digimon World: Next Order - Torment: Tides of Numenera - The Endless Cylinder - Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Persona 5

All Time Top 5:

Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete - Dark Cloud 2 - Deus Ex - Final Fantasy VI - Bloodborne