Tom Clancy's The Division

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
Clestcruz
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: clestcruz

Ubisoft Has A Next-Gen, Open-World RPG (And It Looks Like New IP)
http://kotaku.com/ubisoft-has-a-next-ge ... Socialflow
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

Admist lukewarm reactions to the Ubisoft press conference, Massive Entertainment arrived at the very end to announce Tom Clancy's The Division, a new open world co-op game.

The announcement was shrouded in mystery. Announcers waited until the end of the trailer to confirm the title and then even longer to state what franchise it belonged to.

The game takes place in a post-apocalyptic world where the population has been infected. The trailer creates a scenario in which a pathogen was placed onto dollar bills and spread on Black Friday, infecting millions within days. Massive followed suit by showering the audience in infected confetti (or so they said).

The Division refers to a secret group of tactical agents that was created in the event of a nationwide crisis. You play as a member of this group with friends or other players online.

The game will be released for the Xbox One and the PlayStation 4, ushering in the next-generation of consoles. At this time, no official release date has been announced.
Clestcruz
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Open World + Multiplayer for the win :)
skp_16
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: skp7_13

Sobrang ganda!!! Kaya lang online MP lang yata :(
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

most compelling game of E3 for me thus far. This one has me really interested.
Essej_
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Essej_

ganda nito! :2thumbs:
PSN: Essej_
skp_16
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: skp7_13

Pass ako dito unless may story mode (maski required na co-op/online, I'll give it a try) :pray: :pray: :pray:

I really don't see the fun and enjoyment of just killing each other :ashamed: :sweat: :oops:
mkmcarlos
Demon Lord of the Round Table
PSN ID: mkmcarlos182

Interesado din ako dito sa game na ito, pero tulad nga ng sabi ni skp_16, pass din ako kung walang single player / story mode. :sweat:
jrmagdaraog
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden
PSN ID: Sadenzeru

medyo na hook ako. ganda ng demo. :D
PSN ID:
US - Sadenzeru

Add niyo ako :D
theEnemy
IMBA
PSN ID: xtheEnemy

Very nice.

:D ....................
PSN: xtheEnemy
sic
Kileak: The DNA Imperative
Kileak: The DNA Imperative

I'm intrigued by this game. That's a good sign.
PSN ID: EdwardTheHuman
DC5_Maverick
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: DC5_Maverick

ubi din to, like R6:P... sana maayos ang connection sa MP....
PSN ID: DC5_Maverick
Now Playing: Battlefield 3 MP [RP]
[PHI]
PHILIPPINES
By born... by right... by blood.
You don't ask for respect, you have to earn it... don't ask people for it... you'll get it, if you deserve it.
[RP] & [PHI] - UNITE! Hoooooah!!!
Clestcruz
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

MMO RPG pala yung game. Mukhang mahaba haba laro eto
PSNomad
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jpodg27

Sana pwedeng solo lang. :mrgreen:
[RP] jpodg27

"No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the Lord."
- Deuteronomy 23:1
iandavidvinoya
Power Serve 3D Tennis
Power Serve 3D Tennis
PSN ID: ianvinoya

ito reason kung bakit kami magtig-isang PS4 ng utol ko :D
:party:
Playing
PS4: Assassin's Creed Unity, Dragon Age: Inquisition

US PSN: ianvinoya < PS4 and PSVita
HK PSN: iandavidvinoya < PS3
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Awesome gameplay!

Subscription based? :sweat:
Clestcruz
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Gaano kaya kalaki yung mapa nito. Sana puwede rin pumunta sa ibang bansa hehe
z3kEn
Momento Mori

Tom Clancy’s The Division Will Have Dedicated Servers, Players Won’t Be Limited to One

http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/07/12/ ... ed-to-one/
Tom Clancy’s The Division has jumped right on top of the hype levels for many, but whenever an online game on consoles gets announced people always wonder if it’ll have dedicated servers. Luckily in this case the answer is “yes”, as shared in a Q&A published by Electronic Theatre

Yes, we will have dedicated servers. The Division is an online, open world, RPG game and this is the reason why we want to offer our players the best of multiplayer gameplay, social features and services. Unlike current generation RPG games, our players will not be limited to a server or realm. This means that any gamer can play with any other player regardless of where they are in the world.

Thankfully we won’t have to deal with the usual mess of trying to chose between friends on different servers as it happens with most MMORPGs. It’s the single most painful choice I have to make every time I start a new adventure…
z3kEn
Momento Mori

Ubisoft: 'Currently' No Unique Features for the PS4 or Xbox One Version of The Division
Both versions will be the same says game director.
http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/1667 ... -division/

Speaking to OXMUK.com game director Ryan Bernard commented, "Currently, right now, because we're releasing for both platforms, we want the best game experience for both. We're not planning specific content or specific unique, I guess, elements for either platform.

"We have a long development cycle, and who knows what will happen by the time the game's released?" he added. "But at the time, currently we're not planning anything unique."

The game is being developed on the Snowdrop engine which has been crafted specifically for next-gen platforms.

Bernard says the engine has "been in development the last couple of years and it's specifically designed to fully utilise the next-gen tech and the specs from both Microsoft and Sony". As such, "it's not a legacy engine, it's not something that we share with other studios. It's specifically designed and built for this game for next gen platforms."

Assassin's Creed 4 will continue that series' tradition of having exclusive content for PlayStation platforms. That game is being developed on the Anvil Engine for both current and next-gen consoles.

The Division was announced at E3 and will is expected to be released in late 2014.
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

In other words, "Console exclusive content is still up for grabs Sony and MS!" :lol: But out of all the Ubi games, this is what I'm excited for!