Guacamelee!

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
ecchigo
Tekken
Tekken

:mrgreen: hehe thanks
oo nga medyo nakakainis yung mga part na yun, yung iba kailangan talaga ng mabilisan switch :mrgreen:
"Time is GOLD... when watching BOLD" :mrgreen:

PSN: ioshin23
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

this game is really good, can't believe I'm enjoying the fighting mechanics lol
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

DLC coming

ecchigo
Tekken
Tekken

ayos.. more sakit sa ulo stages
"Time is GOLD... when watching BOLD" :mrgreen:

PSN: ioshin23
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

Guacamelee DLC Incoming, Sequel Possible

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/31/ ... l-possible
Guacamelee was the best-selling game for both PSN and Vita last month, and there’s good reason for that: it’s friggin’ awesome. In a conversation with IGN, Graham Smith, co-founder of Guacamelee creator DrinkBox Studios, talked about the game’s success, as well as future DLC possibilities and – oh yes – a sequel.

For starters, Guacamelee DLC is forthcoming, and IGN will have something very special to show you on that front in the coming days. But the DLC rollout will continue unabated; Smith confirmed that his studio is in the “design phase” for future Guacamelee-related DLC projects.

How does Graham feel about Guacamelee’s success? Did the small studio expect it?

“We’re extremely thrilled with the reaction,” Smith admitted. “It has been really successful, if you compare it to our previous games like Mutant Blobs Attack, the sales have been really, really good. It’s great, we’re really happy to be at the top of the charts both in America and Europe.”

“At the same time,” he continued, “I don’t think we’re anywhere close to making Minecraft numbers. I feel like maybe there’s a little bit of difficulty, not just for us but for downloadable or indie games in general, to break more into the mainstream audiences. So we’re not selling millions of copies of the game, for sure. But that being said, we’re really happy with the way things are going with our sales and everything.”

Due to the original's success, will Guacamelee land a sequel? “I don’t know yet,” Smith said, laughing. “It’s something that we talk about. We’re talking about what our next new IP is going to be, so we haven’t really decided on that yet. But one of the things as part of that conversation is the possibility of doing a sequel. But we haven’t really made any decisions either way with that.”
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

yup, this game is awesome, perfect mobile game
merbentan
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: merbentan

magkano ulit to sa psn? cross platform buy ba?
Addicted PC gamer! Addicted PS3 gamer! Addicted PSVita gamer! Addicted PS4 gamer! I'm an addict!

PSN/STEAM = merbentan

Currently playing
PC: NBA 2K15
PSVita: none.. :(
PS3: none.. :(
PS4: Dragon Age: Inquisition
z3kEn
Momento Mori

merbentan wrote:magkano ulit to sa psn? cross platform buy ba?
14.99 cross buy na siya for ps3 and vita :agree:
eirawn
Jumping Flash!
Jumping Flash!
PSN ID: eirawn

may plat rin ba ito?
PSN ID: eirawn
PS3 Slim 120GB <-- YLOD
PS3 Slim 160GB Ceramic White
PSVita WiFi 16Gig White
PS4 Launch Unit
30th Platinum - FFX HD. Dodge that 200 lightning!!

" Hating Multiplayer Trophies since 2009 "
z3kEn
Momento Mori

eirawn wrote:may plat rin ba ito?
yes with platinum trophy .. :agree:
z3kEn
Momento Mori

Guacamelee!'s First DLC Pack
z3kEn
Momento Mori

Guacamelee costume DLC delayed due to Pollo Power patch bug

http://www.polygon.com/2013/6/4/4397260 ... -patch-bug

Developer DrinkBox Studios has discovered a game progression-blocking error in Guacamelee's "Pollo Power" patch that was due to go live today alongside the game's new costume downloadable content, resulting in the studio pulling the patch and DLC from going live on the PlayStation Store until the issue is resolved.

The Pollo Power patch, which the costume DLC is dependent on, lets PlayStation 3 players switch between Juan and Tostada via the game's checkpoints and gives PlayStation Vita users the choice to play as Tostada. The costume DLC includes three skill altering costumes for the two characters: chicken Pollo Luchador, Identity Swap and The Skeleton. The Identity Swap DLC on the PS Vita doesn't offer the Tostado outfit, "not to be confused with Tostada" character, according to the PlayStation Blog.

"If you had a game saved after obtaining the 'Pollo Power,' downloading and installing the patch will cause you to be unable to swap back into a luchador from chicken mode, essentially blocking progression," DrinkBox Studios' blog states.

PlayStation 3 players who downloaded the patch are directed to delete Guacamelee and reinstall it, which will provide a "non-patched version of the game, and your save game should work correctly." PlayStation Vita users with the patch are advised to perform a cloud save through the in-game options menu, then delete and reinstall Guacamelee.

"Players who have a save file after obtaining 'Pollo Power'. If you start a new game, or your save file is earlier than this, you will not be affected by the issue, i.e., getting Pollo Power after applying the patch will work properly," DrinkBox advises.
weirdohenrico
Myst
Myst
PSN ID: weirdohenrico

If I got this through PS+ Free Play -- can I purchase and play the The Devil's Playground Level? I am thinking it should be okay -- Just want to make sure.
PS4: Destiny
PS3: Last of Us
PS Vita: Killzone Mercenary
PSN: weirdohenrico
TCB
Cosmic Race
Cosmic Race
PSN ID: Thechrisbondoc

Bought this game yesterday and its really addicting