Assassin's Creed III

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
Tazocin
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

hhmm. Jack Marston daw name ng bida. Ha ha ha ha ha ha !
psn id: tapulanmethod
xboxlive id: jasonongrn

LF: [R1/non-GH] ]Assassins Creed III and Tekken Tag 2
mario_adobo
Double Dragon
Double Dragon
PSN ID: dreddfool

American Revolution ata yun era! Alam ko continental flag yun nasa likod nya, pero ano nga kaya ang aakyatin ngayon, madalang ang matatas na architecture nun era na yun sa tate?! :shock:
War transforms us into beasts - Drebin

[RP] Sandatahang Lakas

SG PSN: dreddfool
HK PSN: MarioAdobo <--- wala lang
ajcantonio
Kileak: The DNA Imperative
PSN ID: ajca320

wow... at last! sino naman kaya ang mga personalities nung era na yan ang involved? heheeh!
PS3 / PS4
PSN (HK): ajca320
entrep7
The Raiden Project
The Raiden Project
PSN ID: Entrep7

Sana may mga bago sa hidden blade. :grin:
Add me up for MP games PSN ID: Entrep7
Currently Playing: Crysis 2, Little Big Planet 2
Bangkay
Snatcher
Snatcher
PSN ID: Homurro

mario_adobo wrote:American Revolution ata yun era! Alam ko continental flag yun nasa likod nya, pero ano nga kaya ang aakyatin ngayon, madalang ang matatas na architecture nun era na yun sa tate?! :shock:
usually ang mataas lang ngayun dun eh either mga local churches or mga forts and garrisons.
I'm a buff baby that can dance like a man, I can shake-ah my fanny, I can shake-ah my can!
I'm a tough tootin' baby, I can punch-ah yo' buns! Punch-ah yo' buns, I can punch all yo' buns! If you're an evil witch, I will punch you for fun!

PSN: Homurro
skp_16
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: skp7_13

:( :( :(

I was hoping na may Japanese ancestor si Desmond during the 17th century Edo Japan Era. :2thumbs:
Xanshi
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Xanshi

Wala na, pabagsak na ang creativity ng Ubisoft on this franchise.

Did they need to keep the hood look?

I mean in all my encounter on the time period with books, tv and movies. I never seen a fashion like that.

Sure, people was still using hoods at that time but not the way the way the character was design. More than anything, mas papansin siya ng mga tao rather than keeping a low profile. He's suppose to be an assassin.

Sure this is a work of fiction. But for me, what made Assassin Creed good. It was melding of fiction with real history. It's too far fetch for me to see this look at a wrong time period.

I don't know about this one. ButI hoped that they conclude Desmond story here.
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Gundam Extreme Vs and The Witcher 2

"A mild manner Accountant by day, A Gamer by night"
Lexterman
Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Battle 22
Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Battle 22
PSN ID: Lexterman

saw this online, Assassin's Creed 3 European Packshot

worthless chef/weirdo/slacker/gamer/human being/occasional psycho/nuisance voter/ninja/dude with a goatee/batman/former rock paper scissor champion

PSN: Lexterman
venom
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: venomspider2099

Xanshi wrote:Wala na, pabagsak na ang creativity ng Ubisoft on this franchise.

I mean in all my encounter on the time period with books, tv and movies. I never seen a fashion like that.

Sure, people was still using hoods at that time but not the way the way the character was design. More than anything, mas papansin siya ng mga tao rather than keeping a low profile. He's suppose to be an assassin.

Sure this is a work of fiction. But for me, what made Assassin Creed good. It was melding of fiction with real history. It's too far fetch for me to see this look at a wrong time period.

oo nga, yun din naisip ko agad, yung hood.. hindi na akma sa fashion ng US revolution (if US revolution na nga talaga ang tema ng game)
parang obvious agad na assassin sya hehe..
pero sa ngayon maaga pa.. tignan natin sa mga susunod na months :surprise:

↓ ↘ → + P
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Xanshi wrote:Wala na, pabagsak na ang creativity ng Ubisoft on this franchise.

The hood is the iconic look of any assassin's creed assassin. Lose the hood and the people in the internet will go crazy. IMO they did enough in trying to contextualize the character to the time period while still keeping true to their assassin's creed roots.
venom
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

naisip ko din na yung hood pwedeng galing sa indians hehe.. kasi look at the details, tsaka yung axe at the right hand pati yung bow and arrow.

↓ ↘ → + P
Essej_
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Essej_

looks fun! :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
PSN: Essej_
Xanshi
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

ron_bato wrote:The hood is the iconic look of any assassin's creed assassin. Lose the hood and the people in the internet will go crazy. IMO they did enough in trying to contextualize the character to the time period while still keeping true to their assassin's creed roots.
Yeah I do understand that side of things. But I wished Ubisoft could handle the hood design better. I think they should have cape with a hood instead.
venom wrote:naisip ko din na yung hood pwedeng galing sa indians hehe.. kasi look at the details, tsaka yung axe at the right hand pati yung bow and arrow.
I was thinking that too nung napansin ko yung axe niya. The garb doesn't seem to be a Indian clothing. Indians never wore a complex wardrobe with claps, buttons and etc. As far as I know, most Indian clothing are very simple and plain looking design.

Don't get me wrong the character looks good to me. It's just that, he doesn't fit in the place and time period Ubisoft is placing him. He looks foreign whether you place him as an American, French, British, Indians.

Here some of the common wardrobe on those times.
http://www.americanrevolution.org/cloth ... nial7.html
http://www.americanrevolution.org/cloth ... nial6.html
http://www.americanrevolution.org/cloth ... nial5.html
http://www.americanrevolution.org/cloth ... hing4.html
http://www.americanrevolution.org/cloth ... hing3.html
http://www.americanrevolution.org/cloth ... hing2.html
http://www.americanrevolution.org/cloth ... shion.html

Xanshi
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Another thing we have to take note.

If anyone has watched HBO's John Adams, you'll know that American cities were still very simple. No interesting architecture establish yet. You won't find towering cathedrals to climb. I think there is nothing interesting to explore.

If Ubisoft push thru with the American Revolution setting. They should have gone for American Civil War instead.

ioshi
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: ioshimaru

guys baka ito yung preferred nyo na hood para sa AC3 hehe... :bigmouth:

Latest Purchases:Bloodborne, Mortal Kombat X
Proud to be a Sony Playstation user since '97 to present
PS1, PS2, PSP, PS3, PS4
PSN: ioshimaru
VsAssassin
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: VsAssassin

Grabe pang-limang game na pala ito ng AC sa generation na'to. Ubisoft really pulled it off this gen by setting an open-world template that spans 5 games in total. Yun nga lang, I don't think I will buy Brotherhood or Revelations any time soon. Sana lang hindi na nila gawin sa AC3 and stunt nila with AC2.

Judging by the setting, I'm thinking AC3 can this time implement a much straight-forward Multiplayer experience (think Uncharted) since the American Revolution was keen on using gunpowders and projectile arsenals in combat. Expect TDM! :bigmouth:
Lord, give me Your heart to have great compassion; Your eyes to see with my heart; Your ears to hear with my heart; Your voice so I can proclaim Your word with boldness!

PSN ID: VsAssassin
venom
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

ioshi wrote:guys baka ito yung preferred nyo na hood para sa AC3 hehe... :bigmouth:

http://images7.yandy.com/Products/Full- ... GW01-2.jpg
pwede rin, kaso eagle ang symbol ng assassins creed diba? o kaya ganito :bigmouth:

↓ ↘ → + P
Capt-Mark25
PSN ID: Capt-Mark25

^^ hahahaha. Lol! :lol: sana maganda rin ang twist nito like revelations. Napa wow ako sa revelations nung natapos ko. Hahahaha! Im loving the axe ang sarap manakol nyan, masarao lalo kung pwede ibato yung axe. :mrgreen:
PSN - PS Vita - Capt-Mark25

Love to travel (Boracay?) or check in to EDSA Shang or Sofitel? I can help you get LOW room rates to a 3-5 Star Hotels. PM me if interested. :agree:
kmike9km
Street Fighter: The Movie
Street Fighter: The Movie
PSN ID: kmike9km

may hood parin. :sweat:
skp_16
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: skp7_13

Aside from the AC logo on the belt, the hood serves as the secondary symbol being an assassin.

No hood = not part of the assassins guild