Resident Evil 6

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
Essej_
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Essej_

The game seems to be going back to the “horror” roots of the older Resident Evil games while also keeping the action at an all time high.

The game is action oriented. Capcom are calling it ‘dramatic horror’.
this i like! :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
PSN: Essej_
knox
Ace Combat
Ace Combat
PSN ID: knox890

woah!!! pinanood ko agad yung trailer!!

:shock:

leon is back!! and mukhang nagmature na siya, si ashley kaya yung kasama niya? wahaha
This is a signature.
TheGameTime
Ridge Racer
Ridge Racer
PSN ID: TheGameTime

Sino Nga Pala Yung Kasama Ni Leon?
Raw Vs Smackdown

z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

hay salamat, can't live without RESIDENT EVIL!! :sweat: :party: :party:
Essej_
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

knox wrote:woah!!! pinanood ko agad yung trailer!!

:shock:

leon is back!! and mukhang nagmature na siya, si ashley kaya yung kasama niya? wahaha
si ashley yung kasama ng kalbo. 10 years after the racoon city incident.
Last edited by Essej_ on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheGameTime
Ridge Racer
Ridge Racer

Si Ashley Po Ba O Si Sherry?
Raw Vs Smackdown

ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

TheGameTime wrote:Sino Nga Pala Yung Kasama Ni Leon?
hindi ko alam kung sino yung babae na kasama ni leon sa simula, unannounced pa. Yung kasama nung kalbo ay si Ashley. Mercenary ata yung kalbo eh, he's said to have a separate playable campaign. Rumors are also flying that Ada could make an appearance as another campaign.

Chris action-sequences
Essej_
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

yeah si ahsley ay yung kasama ng kalbo. hindi yung kasama ni leon sa simula.
knox
Ace Combat
Ace Combat
PSN ID: knox890

are we seeing some scenes from degeneration? yun yung suot ni leon na costume dun.
This is a signature.
jehuty11
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: thatsarcasticguy

may sprint tsaka cover. Gears na ang peg :lol: :2thumbs:
pag multiconsole owner ka ba true gamer na agad? di ba pwedeng ayaw mo lang masabihan na fanboy muna? :bigmouth:
PSN ID - Strangebrew11

<(_)>You have earned a trophy.
_/_\_Wala
Wala
Tazocin
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

psn id: tapulanmethod
xboxlive id: jasonongrn

LF: [R1/non-GH] ]Assassins Creed III and Tekken Tag 2
z3kEn
Momento Mori

Resident Evil 6 Trailer Breakdown - Frame by Frame
We take a frame by frame look at the Resident Evil 6 trailer to try and uncover the mystery behind this newly announced game (gamezone) http://www.gamezone.com/previews/reside ... -breakdown

The trailer opens with a big reveal. Leon Kennedy is back, his first major game appearance since Resident Evil 4. He's definitely a bit older, having let his hair grow a bit long and no longer sporting his classic bomber jacket from the last game. Apparently he's got bigger things on his mind than fashion.
As many gamers will know, Leon was a special agent answering directly to the President. Leon saved the President's daughter Ashley Graham in Resident Evil 4, and we're assuming he's still serving under the same POTUS, this never-before-seen President Graham. Thing is we don't get to learn much about Ashley's father, seeing as he's been turned.
The way the trailer is cut makes it look as though Leon is the one squaring off against President Graham, though it's actually this unknown woman. It seems Leon may be in the same room as her, though the zomified Commander-in-Chief clearly lunges for her, not Mr. Kennedy.
This mysterious dark-haired women seems to be a major part of Leon's side of the story, claiming to be responsible for what is happening. We'll definitely be looking for more details on her, and what exactly she did to cause this new outbreak.
Oh hey, looks like Leon's radio support Hunnigan returns as well. It'll be fun to see if any other support characters make an appearance.
Leon's campaign looks to take place in the town of Tall Oaks. Leon refers to it as Raccoon City all over again, and we're definitely getting a similar vibe as well. Resident Evil 2 was one of the best entries in the franchise, so we're happy to return to a similar urban setting.
Looks like Tall Oaks holds has it's own set of dangers to deal with, as this obese creature grabs Leon and takes him for a ride.
The next major returning character? Chris Redfield. Who apparently doesn't have a soft spot in his heart for journalists. Outta my face!
Though Chris is a seasoned zombie buster, what's interesting is this scene, where he appears to be taking on some generic armed thugs. Whether this is just a brief interlude before the zombie mayhem starts or if these humans are somehow connected to the outbreak remains to be seen. Or, are these simply zombies who have learned to use guns? Yikes.
Our third protagonist is obviously the most intriguing, a young man with a deep scar on his face, who seems more concerned about his paycheck than the impending zombie apocalypse.
Even more interestingly, he looks to be hanging out with Ashley Graham. What is his connection to the President's daughter, and why does she seem so interested in helping him?
The metal arm on this big jerk doesn't seem natural at all. Someone is obviously creating these creatures, making this outbreak more than a simple accident. But who stands to benefit from a world swarming with zombies?

Judging from the dialog, it seems this young man may be somehow immune to the virus, claiming that it's his blood that people want. I guess if I had the cure for a global outbreak coursing through my veins, I'd expect a decent chunk of change as well. But what is he doing with this syringe? Is he collecting his own blood, or injecting something to keep him from turning?

Here's something you may have missed as the trailer whipped by, but it looks like the dark-haired woman kicking some zombie ass of her own. We're wondering if the game will include the same style of co-op gameplay Resident Evil 5 had, with Leon and the Lady as team one, scar boy and Ashley as team two, and Chris and some grunt as team three.
It does seem that paths will cross however, as here Chris gets his ass kicked in the same grey village we saw the mysterious boy and Ashley running through. If anything, it looks as though you'll be switching up your playable character a lot.
No real insight here. We just think this giant monster looks awesome.

z3kEn
Momento Mori

Who Else Is Making Resident Evil 6?
(siliconera)
With Shinji Mikami running Tango Gameworks and Jun Takeuchi promoted to a corporate officer, Hiroyuki Kobayashi, producer on Resident Evil 4 and the Sengoku Basara series, is leading the Resident Evil 6 team.

This game’s director, Eiichiro Sasaki, directed the Resident Evil Outbreak series and more recently worked on the Bionic Commando reboot.

Jiro Taoka, lead game designer on Resident Evil 6, was the game designer on Resident Evil 5. Soji Seta, lead engineer, was a programmer who worked on Power Stone and the lead programmer from Resident Evil 5. The art director, Tomonori Takano, was a character modeler for Lost Planet 2 and Resident Evil 5. Finally, the producer under Kobayashi, Yoshiaki Hirabayshi was the scenario writer for Resident Evil 5.

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/01/19/wh ... nt-evil-6/
:agree:
Tazocin
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

yung babae na kasama ni LEON feeling ko kapatid ni Luis Sera (RE4) yun. ha ha ha ha !
psn id: tapulanmethod
xboxlive id: jasonongrn

LF: [R1/non-GH] ]Assassins Creed III and Tekken Tag 2
marsee06
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: marsee06

Wish ko lang is sana lead platform ang PS3 sa development :agree:
VsAssassin
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: VsAssassin

Can we expect a more old-school RE in this sequel? Sorry ha, but I didn't feel that in the trailer. I felt action all over the place, yes, RE5 action. Now Capcom mentioned that there are more than 2 characters useable that have different perspective on the story. This means different places to visit for each character or pair of characters (kung may co-op, pero sana hindi forced tulad ng dun sa RE5). So sana may mga manors, spooky places ma-visit yung iba, while yung iba sa mga labs, streets, etc. Haayy I dunno...

Napaso kasi ako sa RE5. Everything that made RE4 great was there but it added more of the 'action' stuff that somehow killed it for me. So I believe alam niyo ang angle ko dito; kung bakit hindi ako masyado excited. But at least I'm not as frustrated with Capcom as I was with Square Enix with FFXIII. Sana lang maganda ang RE6, sana po! :pray:
Lord, give me Your heart to have great compassion; Your eyes to see with my heart; Your ears to hear with my heart; Your voice so I can proclaim Your word with boldness!

PSN ID: VsAssassin
Essej_
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

co-op mode is back. i enjoyed co-op mode sa RE5 especially yung ka co-op mo ay katabi mo lang :lol:
Clestcruz
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: clestcruz

Bryan Fury haha lupet ng mga moves niya parang wesker. Game game mukhang masaya yung MP nito :D

a13
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: batoy11

may RE: Revelations sa 3DS this february tapos rumored na november release tong RE6. based sa initial impressions sa RE: Revelations sa 3DS, bumalik sila sa survival horror roots ng earlier RE games, pero tong RE6 parang refined version ng action-oriented na RE5 based sa mga pinakita sa trailer.
PSN ID: batoy11
Nintendo 3DS FC: 2105-8672-9360
alex042795
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: alex042795

:win: Sure Buy to,,magkakaron kaya ng vita version nito?
[RPHS] PSN: alex042795 -PS4/PSV/PS3
XBL: AlexPapaPH
NNID: alexpapaph
Switch FC: 7896-0448-2000

Solid Green and Gold