The 3rd Birthday (starring Aya Brea)

This section is read-only. Inactive threads for the past 5 years will be placed here. Also, game threads that are locked after creating its Official Thread will be here as well. If a new thread is created and an existing one is here, it will be merged. If a member wants to reply to one of the threads here, please ask an administrator or a moderator and it will be unlocked and moved to its proper section.
parokyano
LeBronista
PSN ID: LeBronista

3/11/2011 yata.
Clestcruz
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: clestcruz

No DLC for The 3rd Birthday
You already have multiple costumes, a steamy shower scene, and plenty of monsters to slay. In case you find yourself wanting more out of The 3rd Birthday, however, don't count on any downloadable add-ons to scratch that itch.

Game director Hajime Tabata manned the game's Twitter account once more to break the news, saying that there won't be any DLC coming to support the game post-launch. Instead, they will be working with the Square Enix Members community to provide unlockables and extra stuff to do for the game.

So if it isn't DLC, what are the players getting?

Stamps. These stamps will unlock Over Energy chips as well as Aya's Lightning costume. How do you earn them? You'll need to add your fellow Square Enix Members as friends, write up your own 3rd Birthday journal, or send 3rd Birthday props to your Square Enix Members friends.

The reason for this is that the publisher is working on a new initiative to get the community more involved in the game. The 3rd Birthday just so happens to be the first title for them to try this out on, so other games in the future may be getting a similar treatment.

So far, this push is directed towards the Japanese fans. Although North America also has its own Square Enix Members service, they have yet to announce if it will walk down this road as well.
Source http://www.qj.net/qjnet/psp/no-dlc-for- ... thday.html
Fantasy Gamer
Judge Magister Supreme
PSN ID: Fantasy_GamerX

Kung wala sa US, mas lalong wala dito.. Walang SE PH eh. :bigmouth: Pero member ako ng SE US. :bigmouth:

"A SOLDIER First Class performs above and beyond the call of duty at all times." --- Angeal Hewley, CCFFVII
Lawyer • Gamer • Lover • Father
Clestcruz
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

This is how you unlock the shower scene in The 3rd Birthday
Square Enix has always been known to be generous with rewards, particularly to their loyal fans. For The 3rd Birthday, they're bringing this generosity over by sharing with you how to unlock that super sexy shower scene video with Aya Brea. Don't go celebrating just yet, though. It's not going to be an easy reward.

All you have to do to catch Aya enjoying a warm bath is to finish the game for just, oh, some 50 times. Piece of cake, huh. No, not really. But if you want to look at the bright side, playing it on easy mode should let you finish the game in an about an hour. So that's just some 50 hours of your life taken away from you by The 3rd Birthday.

Keep in mind, though. It's Aya Brea. In the shower. And that's not all, apparently. If you're determined enough and successfully unlocks this video, watch it ten times and you'll get to see her do the same thing, but from a different camera angle. From a lower camera angle. Yes, I can see the cogs turning in your minds now.

The coveted shower scene isn't the only one to be unlocked too, as it turns out. If you don't think you can the whole 50 yards, you can just aim for 30. It won't be Aya in the shower, but at least it's going to be Aya in the Lightning Costume mode. That's still better than nothing, yeah?

Oh wait, she's wearing nothing in the shower. In this case, nothing is definitely better than this costume mode.

However, we know and understand that not all of you caught some patience when it fell forth from the skies. Given that much patience is required to achieve these unlockables, we've got an even shorter alternative route for you, at least as far as the shower scene is concerned.

We've got the video right here, so go ahead and enjoy. Should there be any downside to this, it would be the fact that the YouTube video is age-restricted. But otherwise, enjoy!

The 3rd Birthday (Parasite Eve 3): Shower Scene -
Source: http://www.qj.net/qjnet/psp/this-is-how ... thday.html
parokyano
LeBronista

Saklap.. kung kelan ni release tsaka din nawala yung hype sa game na ito. :broken:
kells619
Rayman
Rayman
PSN ID: kells_619

di ko ma view yung video :damn:
upload niyo naman pls
Clestcruz
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

kells619 wrote:di ko ma view yung video :damn:
upload niyo naman pls
Minor ka pa daw kasi haha try mo mag sign in sa youtube para ma view mo yung video sir
Fantasy Gamer
Judge Magister Supreme

50 times?!?!?!?!?! MAG-YOUTUBE NA LANG AKO!!! :damn: :flame: :damn: :flame: :damn:

"A SOLDIER First Class performs above and beyond the call of duty at all times." --- Angeal Hewley, CCFFVII
Bangkay
Snatcher
Snatcher
PSN ID: Homurro

the VA for Aya in N.A Release is...

Yvonne Strahovski!!! :agree:

*imagines shower scene*

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/02/01/ch ... -birthday/
I'm a buff baby that can dance like a man, I can shake-ah my fanny, I can shake-ah my can!
I'm a tough tootin' baby, I can punch-ah yo' buns! Punch-ah yo' buns, I can punch all yo' buns! If you're an evil witch, I will punch you for fun!

PSN: Homurro
parokyano
LeBronista

Bangkay wrote:the VA for Aya in N.A Release is...

*imagines shower scene*

WIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
merbentan
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: merbentan

Bangkay wrote:the VA for Aya in N.A Release is...

*imagines shower scene*

siya yung girl from chuck right? YESS!!! WIIIINNNNERRRR!!! :love:
Addicted PC gamer! Addicted PS3 gamer! Addicted PSVita gamer! Addicted PS4 gamer! I'm an addict!

PSN/STEAM = merbentan

Currently playing
PC: NBA 2K15
PSVita: none.. :(
PS3: none.. :(
PS4: Dragon Age: Inquisition
Mukumuku
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: CH1N1T0-

March 29, 2011

The third birthday approaches...
When you fly in the sky, simply divine, you're dreaming. Leave your worries behind, cuz' that's imagination. Can you feel it tonight, the fire inside? It's burning.

http://ch1n1t0.deviantart.com/
Fantasy Gamer
Judge Magister Supreme

Aww... Mukhang wala ng chance na icancel ang US PSP release at gawin na lang NGP release title para Aya in HD sana = HD shwoer scene. :facepalm:

z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

The 3rd Birthday Twisted Edition Is Coming To PSP (ps3blog.eu)
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2011/02/ ... ng-to-psp/
Fantasy Gamer
Judge Magister Supreme

^ Free concept art booklet, plus Lightning costume for Duodecim.

Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Sa siliconera.com nyo na lang panoorin yung shower scene. :bigmouth:
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
fyrlandt
Beyond the Beyond
Beyond the Beyond
PSN ID: fyrlandt

is the concept book the one that has the santa outfit image etc? :bigmouth: i wanttttttt :smiley:
"Its done when its done."
- Blizzard Entertainment

Aion Siel server : Viela Lvl 44 Asmodian Sorcerer (Retired)
WoW Bonechewer realm : Vielaris Lvl 90 Ret/Holy Paladin
SWTOR Krath server : Viela Lvl 50 Sith Sorcerer (Retired)
Fantasy Gamer
Judge Magister Supreme

I'm not interested in concept arts... I WANT THE FINAL PRODUCT!!! I miss Aya so much! :grumpy:

Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

:evilsmile:
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

The Timeline Before The 3rd Birthday

1973 – Aya Brea born in Boston, Massachusetts.

1977, December – Aya’s mother and sister die in an automobile accident.

1997, December 24 – Carnegie Hall Incident, Parasite Eve takes place.

1999 – Hyde Bohr, future head of the Overdive investigation squad, was invited to become a project manager for the Defense Sciences Office at DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency), a unit of the U.S. Department of Defense that was rsearching and developing new military technology.

2000, September – Aya’s first encounter with Kyle Madigan. The two meet in the Mojave Desert. Parasite Eve II takes place across the country in Los Angeles.

2002 – Thelonious Cray, future CTI employee, marries Sandra Smith a nurse he met while recovering from injuries from a Delta Force mission.

2005 – Hyde enters the FBI research center where he lead his own forensics team before becoming the Director of Counterterrorism/Counterintelligence.

2010, December 24 – Aya Brea found unconscious outside of St. Thomas Cathedral in Manhattan by Hyde Bohr. Hyde picks up Aya from the snow covered ground and takes her in.

2010 – Hyde is head of the newly formed Counterproliferation Strategy Support Division, forerunner to CTI.

=====

A Dossier Of The 3rd Birthday Character Profiles