Review Categories

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
choy
hype lang
PSN ID: choyPSX

This is how games will be reviewed:

Summary - personal thoughts about the game.

Story - not all games have stories but most do. Sports games are of course exempted from this. RPGs however demand a lot from this, even simple arcadish game should have a simple but good background story to enhance the gameplay.

Gameplay - the most important aspect of a game. Who needs good graphics and a great story when the playing the game is a major pain?

Graphics - visual appeal of the game. Are the visuals realistic, or at least satisfactory to the game? Are there pauses? Let me make it clear early on that we will never compare graphic quality with other platforms, even if it is the same game like NBA Live.

Audio - does the audio contribute to the overall gaming experience, or would you rather be listening to a CD than to the game's background music.

Value - is P3000 worth shelling out for this game? Or is P120 way too much for this game?

Overall - the overall score is not an average of the other ratings but given all the aspects, how is the game as a whole.

Games will be rated using smileys and the following system:
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) - 5.0 - Best
:D :D :D :D - 4.0 - Above Average
:) :) :) - 3.0 - Average
:( :( - 2.0 - Below Average
:cry: - 1.0 - Worst
NinjaLooter
- Kick this player?

I also would like to add that if you review or give impressions of a game on this section, please the difficulty setting that you play the game on. It's unfair to review a game especially if you criticize AI and length in a low difficulty setting.
:bigmouth:
KaPidring
The Raiden Project
The Raiden Project

Please remind them about spoilers,coz thats the worst review anyone can give,full of spoilers. :bigmouth:
PS3 HK/NSTC-Inutang kay Erpat,(di pa bayad)
PS2 US/NTSC-Swap sa Skateboard
PSP-Hiram sa Pinsan
PS1-Hiram sa Classmate

WHY SO SERIOUS ?MoFo.
xenj
Katipunero
PSN ID: xenj

you can use these smileys if you like:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys-scores.php
[RP][PHI] A-TAPANG A-TAO! SUGOD KATIPUNERO!

PSN ID (HK): xenj

xenj's Battlefield 3 Battlelog
xenj's Gaming Life and Action Figure Collection

ANTI-YLOD

KATIPUNERO NG BATOLPILD 3
Fed_05
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Fed_05

pwede bang mag-post ng mga reviews dito from egm,gameinformer,etc?

PS3 Slim 320GB R3 (Oct 19,2010)
PS3 Super Slim 500GB R3 (Nov 7, 2013)
PS4 Slim 500GB R3 (Dec, 2017)
PSN ID: Fed_05
switch
PlayStation
PlayStation

Hi Everyone,

I posted some game reviews on this forum around 8-9 years back when it was pinoypsx. Would anyone know if we hold an archieve for those posts? I was planning on applying for a posting at IGN Asia and wanted to reference those reviews I did in the past. Appreciate it if anyone can help.

Thanks again.

Switch
if it fits, it works
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Hi Switch,

It's unfortunate that our site went down and old posts have to be removed for the site to get up again. Cached copies of the review posts from Google and Yahoo search engines can help though.

Thank you.
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
switch
PlayStation
PlayStation

No worries. I'll to secure the cache if not I've decided on just reviewing a game fresh off. Now the problem is which one? :P
if it fits, it works
superawts
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Acornnman

I don't know if dito ba tama mag-promote ng game reviews, pero I'm starting to write video game reviews at my wordpress website. If you guys are willing to visit my site, okay lang. If bawal yung ganito, pa-warn nalang mga admins. Thanks! :)

My website btw is http://iconnthecreator.wordpress.com and I made reviews na for Infamous: Second Son, Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes, and Final Fantasy X HD. Thank you!
Hi.