NBA Street, NBA Street Vol. 2, NBA Street V3

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

NBA Street
NBA Street Vol. 2
NBA Street V3

Developer: NuFX, EA Canada
Publisher: EA Sports BIG
Genre: Sports
Media: DVD, CD (NBA Street 1)
Number of Players: 4, 2 (NBA Street 1)

EA Sports BIG's 3-on-3 arcade basketball. One of previous generation's greatest games. It's fun because you can play as your favorite NBA player on the same team. You play this sport in a way that you can't do in an actual NBA game: no goal-tending, lots fancy dribbles (even for centers) known as tricks, high-flying dunks, dunk off the backboard, 1 point for a jump shot, lay up or dunk, 2 points for shots beyond the arc. You can perform a series of blocks or steals, tricks then the dunk for the finisher. Doing these will fill up a gamebreaker meter where a successful shot will give you the same score but subtract from the opponent's, giving you a huge advantage.

Aside from the NBA players, you also get to play as the guest characters. Each game has it's own set of Street Legends specializing on a specific skill like ball handling, shooting, blocking, power, and dunking. It also adds humor to the game.

It's also one of the few games where you can play as His Airness Michael Jordan. NBA Street Vol 2 even has 3 variations of MJ.

PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

I remember playing this back in the day, and this was one of my favorite games during the ps2 era. Gamit ko pa dati kings with Peja ata, jason williams and C-Webb. Probably one of the most fun arcade sports series games I played.

Masaya din fifa street kahit di ako masyado fan ng futbol. Hopefully we see a "Street" series revival in the future. This is up there for me along with NBA Jam as my favorite arcade basketball game.
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Okay ba yung NBA Street Showdown sa PS3? Masyado nang hiphop nung nilaro ko. Nawala yung pagka-simple ng laro nung 1st 2. Classic na basketball lang at maiksi ang shorts. :lol:
Fantasy Gamer
Judge Magister Supreme
PSN ID: Fantasy_GamerX

Hindi ko nalaro 'yung Showdown. Naalala ko lang dito, exaggerated mga dunks. Hehehe.

"A SOLDIER First Class performs above and beyond the call of duty at all times." --- Angeal Hewley, CCFFVII
Lawyer • Gamer • Lover • Father
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

parang nba jam ang style nito. boring pag hindi exaggerated ang dunk. :lol: