Virtua Tennis 3

This section is read-only. Inactive threads for the past 5 years will be placed here. Also, game threads that are locked after creating its Official Thread will be here as well. If a new thread is created and an existing one is here, it will be merged. If a member wants to reply to one of the threads here, please ask an administrator or a moderator and it will be unlocked and moved to its proper section.
pinakaguwaping
Arc the Lad
Arc the Lad
PSN ID: pinakaguwaping

Annouced.

Hopefully this means other games running on the Lindbergh arcade board, such as Virtua Fighter 5 are coming to the PS3 as well.
U R Not e
PLAY B3YOND - ///7

PSN ID: pinakaguwaping
Capcom-Unity: d3v
Shoryuken.com: d3v

Do you remember? Those fiery fights.
xbops
Myst
Myst
PSN ID: xbops

Guys i was wondering if there was any news about the online feature for VT3? i heard that it wasnt available in the game presently but would you guys know if sega would be able to add this feature through the ps3 online store in the future?Or would they release an online edition nalng?

Would it be worth it kaya to buy one now or just tough it out and wait for the possible online version in the future? thanks
Vicious-sama
Cyber Sled
Cyber Sled

xbops wrote:Guys i was wondering if there was any news about the online feature for VT3? i heard that it wasnt available in the game presently but would you guys know if sega would be able to add this feature through the ps3 online store in the future?Or would they release an online edition nalng?

Would it be worth it kaya to buy one now or just tough it out and wait for the possible online version in the future? thanks
If future online is gonna be main reason for your purchase then I would advice you to save your pesos for now. There has so far been no indication that the developers are planning on adding online support for the PS3 version in the near-future. Wait for VT4.
METALGEARSOLID4
June 12, 2008.

SNEAK OUT!
LoRdBlo0dz
Arc the Lad
Arc the Lad

magagamit b MOTION SENSOR ng SIX AXIS

dito sa GAME n toh

masaya kasi siya laruin sa DEMO

balak namin bumile

anu anung MOTION or ACTIONS TEXT SPEAK VIOLATION gawin dito
PSN US Account (MAIN) : LoRdBlo0dz (Zero yung 0)
PSN HK Account : MouriceWayne
PSvita : SFxTekken , PSABR , COD:Declassified , Unit 13 , AC 3:Liberation
PS3 : NBA 2k13 , Prototype 2
PS4 : Diablo 3 : Reaper of Souls , NBA 2K14 and Battlefield 4
jagged
PlayStation
PlayStation

Yes, you can play VT3 online via Xbox Live. Just got one recently.

Kaso lang, for 2 weeks already, sobrang bagal mag download ng game update yung Xbox ko so di ren ako makalaro online. Although wala naman akong problema playing online sa older games ko (that already has game update), sheesh!
Kephalek
Novastorm
Novastorm
PSN ID: maKENithappen23

Kuhang kuha ba ang mga signature moves nila lalo na kay Sharapova?gaya nung sumisigaw pag pumapalo?
"Excellence is to do a common thing in an uncommon way"

PSN ID: maKENithappen23
parokyano
LeBronista
PSN ID: LeBronista

Yep sumisigaw si Sharapova kapag pumapalo ng malakas.