[Feb GotM] Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (2.11.2014)

This section is read-only. Inactive threads for the past 5 years will be placed here. Also, game threads that are locked after creating its Official Thread will be here as well. If a new thread is created and an existing one is here, it will be merged. If a member wants to reply to one of the threads here, please ask an administrator or a moderator and it will be unlocked and moved to its proper section.
eynjel18
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

darkpaladin wrote:kita ko nanaman kili kili ni Lightning :cheer:
oo nga. may fetish pa naman ako sa makinis na armpits :sweat:
Loneliness has followed me my whole life. There's no escape. I'm God's lonely man.
Solemn_In_Berlin
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Solemn_In_Berlin

This sounds crazy, but the more I see more of this game, the more I'm convinced that it's a platform for creating the blueprints for making Final Fantasy Versus XIII as perfect as it can be.
Current Top 5:

Digimon World: Next Order - Torment: Tides of Numenera - The Endless Cylinder - Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Persona 5

All Time Top 5:

Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete - Dark Cloud 2 - Deus Ex - Final Fantasy VI - Bloodborne
enma8910
Double Dragon
Double Dragon

ganda ng screen shots. :agree: ang puti ni lightning! :green: :lol:
darkpaladin
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: monkmon08

watched the trailer.. Andito si Noel?
and yung battle theme ganun parin. remix nga lang.

Currently playing:
PS4: Final Fantasy XV, Tekken 7
PC: Chrono Clock, Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate

My Figure Collections
bhAbOi
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: bhAbOi

meron daw mga interaction sa mga dating character and yes kasama si noel. Can't wait for this. Nasasabik ako sa magiging conclusion ng story arc ng XIII.
Add me up on PSN!

US PSN ID: JhorenBadtrip

Now Playing: Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Battlefield 3, Final Fantasy XIII/XIII-2, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

http://wtf.tekken.com/playercard/view/psn/bhaboi24 - World Tekken Federation
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

Lightning Is Fighting For Noel’s Soul, Lumina Was Designed By Crystal Chronicles Staff

Famitsu reports has new information on Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII. The magazine reports Toshiyuki Itahana, best known for his works on the Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles series, designed Lumina. He was also responsible for designing one of Lightning’s costumes. In the recent trailer, Lightning is seen sporting a purple dress, rapier and Barano shield.

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII is going to be faster paced. Styles can be switched instantly and commands will be executed the moment a button is pressed. The ATB system will also be busier than ever, as it will also be applied on the field this time around. Actions such as dashing and going down dunes will diminish the action bar, meaning we’ll likely see plenty of action during non-combat parts of the game.

For those of you who’ve been wondering about that fight scene against Noel, apparently Lightning is fighting in an attempt to free his soul.

According to an interview with Tetsuya Nomura, the order was to make a leather body suit for Lightning. The arm pieces were meant to look like spinal cords. However, the shield and sunglasses were designed by someone else.
siliconera
z3kEn
Momento Mori

Lightning Can Guard And Evade Attacks
Lightning is the world’s last hope in Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII, so she has to save the world alone. Since you won’t have Sazh to soak up damage, Lightning has to defend herself by using a guard move to reduce damage.

Square Enix also added in an evade command which is assigned to a button. Press it at the right time and Lightning will move out of the way. Dodging enemy attacks also sets Lightning up for a counterattack. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII uses a new battle system where different attacks are assigned to the four face buttons. Lightning can change her garb in battle to change which attacks she has kind of like the Dressphere system from Final Fantasy X-2.

siliconera
eynjel18
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Yung gameplay nito ang naimagine ko dati nung unang labas pa lang ng trailer ng FFXIII. Yung bang more on the Action RPG than traditional turnbase. In terms of Gameplay, eto na yata ang the best sa FF13 trilogy.
Loneliness has followed me my whole life. There's no escape. I'm God's lonely man.
z3kEn
Momento Mori

Lightning Returns introduces The Dead Dunes
Plus, Lightning slows the passage of time with Lightspeed ability.

http://gematsu.com/2013/03/lightning-re ... dead-dunes

Square Enix has shared new details and screenshots for Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII, showing a new area called “The Dead Dunes,” and new abilities.

“There is good information to be found in the village that huddles around the oasis,” an official description for the new area reads. “It is a perfect base for exploring the deadly wilderness that surrounds it.”

A leaked scan from this week’s Jump (which I was writing up before this hit my inbox) calls the Dunes “the land of new exploration”—a vast desert dotted with numerous ruins. Lightning can also slide downhill in these Dunes.

Lightning’s new abilities include “Lightspeed” and recovery magic.

>> Lightspeed: This special ability consumes EP (Energy Points). When unleashed in battle, it slows the passage of time, rendering foes helpess before Lightning’s ferocious assault.

>> Abilities: Lightning now has the ability to case recovery spells on herself. Because the spell consumes EP, it is best kept as a last resort, as it’s wiser to use her supply of potions first.

VsAssassin
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: VsAssassin

Now I know why whenever I look at Lightning I feel depressed. She always wears that angry face. Kunot-noo lagi. Laging galit si ate. Hehehe, sorry medyo nag-totroll lang. Sana ma-release na ito so that SE can be more creative with a new universe in the name of FFXV o FFvs13!!!
Lord, give me Your heart to have great compassion; Your eyes to see with my heart; Your ears to hear with my heart; Your voice so I can proclaim Your word with boldness!

PSN ID: VsAssassin
darkpaladin
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Sabay na ba US at JP release? May mga english subtitle kasi diyan sa mga scans na yan.

Currently playing:

My Figure Collections
AlvinRaiden
Ridge Racer
Ridge Racer
PSN ID: AlvinRaiden

sana pwede ibahin ang voice ng characters like sa naruto UNS series. mag english muna ko since yung XIII at XIII-2 english dub ang nilaro ko. anyways astig ng mga screenshots :2thumbs:
PSN: AlvinRaiden

Platinum Trophies: 6

Blank friend request will be rejected

https://www.playfire.com/alvinraiden<-- playfire
darkpaladin
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^
merong versions yung XIII at XIII-2 na japanese dub pero english menu/subtitle. Yun yung versions na nalaro ko. Sana meron uli dito sa Lightning Returns.

Currently playing:

My Figure Collections
AlvinRaiden
Ridge Racer
Ridge Racer

usually ok naman ang english dub pag RPG game. hindi lang talaga ko sanay pag sa anime/ games based from an anime (naruto, one piece etc...) :sweat:

z3kEn
Momento Mori

tamm01
Rapid Reload
Rapid Reload
PSN ID: tamm01

them hips!! :mrgreen: hahaha!!
PSN : tamm01
AlvinRaiden
Ridge Racer
Ridge Racer

yung muka ni lightning sa unang screenshot parang "Are you kidding me?" :lol:

ychad
Street Fighter: The Movie
PSN ID: Ychad

AlvinRaiden wrote:yung muka ni lightning sa unang screenshot parang "Are you kidding me?" :lol:
Ako iba yung napansin ko dun sa first screenshot.... hehehe
"...we don't stop playing because we get old;
we get old because we stop playing."

PSN ID: Ychad
3DS FC: 4854-6681-6958

http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/Ychad

Pinoy "RPG" Gamer

Currently Playing: Biohazard: Revelations (UNVEILED EDITION)
MegamanX
PSN ID: MegaZeroXX

lalong nagiging daring si lightning ah...
PSN ID: MegaZeroXX (HK) / Mega_ZeroXX (US)
PototoyPwets
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

tambok ni lightning!! :mrgreen:
US PSN ID: pototoypwets
EU PSN ID: Pototoyski_uae
"Your best Final Fantasy is the one you played first"