Rockstar’s Agent Might Not Be Dead

This section is read-only. Inactive threads for the past 5 years will be placed here. Also, game threads that are locked after creating its Official Thread will be here as well. If a new thread is created and an existing one is here, it will be merged. If a member wants to reply to one of the threads here, please ask an administrator or a moderator and it will be unlocked and moved to its proper section.
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

Agent could still be a thing as trademark is renewed by Take-Two

http://www.psu.com/a020263/Agent-could- ... y-Take-Two
Publishing giant Take-Two has renewed its trademark for elusive PlayStation 3-exclusive project, Agent.

Spotted by Siliconera, the trademark filing was submitted on July 18 and pertains to video game and multimedia uses.

A description for the trademark indicates the game’s logo has remains unchanged, stating, “The mark consists of the world ‘AGENT’ with the shape of a handgun comprising the internal section of the letter ‘G’.”

Agent has been the subject of much speculation in recent years, as the game hasn’t been seen since its debut at Sony’s E3 2009 press conference. Take-Two confirmed multiple times that the project was still in development, though Jack Tretton, president of Sony Computer Entertainment America (SCEA), cast doubt in 2011 over the game’s status as a PS3 exclusive.

Following the PS4’s announcement earlier this year however, speculation has gathered pace that the spy-thriller has been moved over to Sony’s next-generation console. Despite this, Sony remains coy on the subject, with Shuhei Yoshida, head of Sony Worldwide Studios, stating, "I have some knowledge, but I am not in a position to talk about it."

Do you think Agent is still in development? Would you like to see the project see the light of day?
[/b][/size]
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Gamescom reveal? :lol:
NinjaLooter
- Kick this player?

No media means vaporware for me.
:bigmouth: