The Walking Dead: The Game

This section is read-only. Inactive threads for the past 5 years will be placed here. Also, game threads that are locked after creating its Official Thread will be here as well. If a new thread is created and an existing one is here, it will be merged. If a member wants to reply to one of the threads here, please ask an administrator or a moderator and it will be unlocked and moved to its proper section.
sadhappy
Kileak: The DNA Imperative
Kileak: The DNA Imperative
PSN ID: sadhappy11

ilang hours game time neto?
PSN ID : sadhappy11
[xRPx] sandatahang lakas
Fantasy Gamer
Judge Magister Supreme
PSN ID: Fantasy_GamerX

8-12 depende kung gaano ka kabilis.

"A SOLDIER First Class performs above and beyond the call of duty at all times." --- Angeal Hewley, CCFFVII
Lawyer • Gamer • Lover • Father
deadhunterX
PlayStation
PlayStation
PSN ID: Dead_HunterX

approximately 1hr per episode plus kung di ka uutusan or mag break matapos mo agad sa loob ng 5hrs.
===================================================================================================== PSN ID : Dead_HunterX HK
Ps3 fat since 2008 80gb upgarded to 500gb
Samsung Led Tv 46 inch

Finish Game:
The Walking Dead r1
Uncharted r1 1,2,3 Resident Evil 5 r1
Devil May Cry 4 r3
Final Fantasy XIII r3
Heavy Rain r3 God Of War collection

Current Playing:
Resident Evil 6 r3
Devil May Cry HD collection r3
DC Universe

====================================================================================================== Put a Bullet in their heads
luth4
PlayStation
PlayStation

Planning to get the retail disc tomorrow. Grabe ba sobra ang lag? I've read of severe lags sa 360 version lalo na sa 4gb system. Sa PS3 ba ok lang? I still have the older PS3, di pa slim. hehe
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

WOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW. This game is far far better than the Walking Dead TV series in terms of story development and character development. The characters are really good!

My face after episode 3:

I literally had my face like that for a good five minutes after one of the most shocking things I've ever seen in a video game.
Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: crazy4cajun

Very tempting yung sale nito sa PSN. Super mura na. Kaya lang I still prefer the physical copy.

"Bad things don't happen TO you. Bad things happen FOR you."
quixotic_frujee
Ineffable Twaddler
PSN ID: quixotic_frujee

I just finished this and I have to say, it was INTENSE!
o.O
And I cried, at least once per chapter, per episode. T___T

I can definitely see why it got all those awards. TWD: TG deserved them.
:D
HK PSN ID: quixotic_frujee
"Excuse me, do you mind not farting while I'm saving the world?"

Chronic Hero(ine) Syndrome

*Halikinu~*
New Game+

(Long days and pleasant nights.)
eoshi
Power Serve 3D Tennis
Power Serve 3D Tennis
PSN ID: airmall

Great game. Ben Irritated the hell outta me.
i didn't come to play, i came to win. -Kamahl, pit fighter

PSN ID: airmall

ISP: PLDT MyDSL

games: http://www.pinoyps.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 8#p1572478
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

eoshi wrote:Great game. Ben Irritated the hell outta me.
I have to agree, along with Kenny too sometimes. Also, this has to be one of the buggiest games I've ever played. Hopefully in Season 2, they have some of the things figured out. But the patch did improve the game for me a bit.
Clestcruz
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: clestcruz

Does this game follow the comics or yung T.V Series or kung meron siya relatation? Plano bumili nito since fan ako ng TWD
luca_blight
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: lang_kazan

Clestcruz wrote:Does this game follow the comics or yung T.V Series or kung meron siya relatation? Plano bumili nito since fan ako ng TWD
It is its own story. And it has a better story IMO.

Season 2 to be coming Q3 this year. :cheer: :win:
-Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end.. if not in the way we always expect

-Just close your eyes...

PS3 Slim Asian (October 27, 2009)

Sino ang pinakamagandang cosplayer?

PSN id:lang_kazan
PSNomad
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jpodg27

Di ako nanonood nung TV series pero sobrang nagandahan ako dito. Kung naplantsa lang sana yung technical issues, perfect na. Bihira lang mga games na ganito kaganda ang writing.
[RP] jpodg27

"No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the Lord."
- Deuteronomy 23:1
Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

I plan on buying the digital version. On sale kasi at 14.99.

Question lang bago ako bumili, may extra content ba yung physical disc version nito o wala?

"Bad things don't happen TO you. Bad things happen FOR you."
gizmoholic
Aquanaut's Holiday
Aquanaut's Holiday
PSN ID: CraneHero

great game! hehe, except that sana pwde tumakbo, annoying yung pag lakad eh. :p
Know your enemy.

US PSN: CraneHero

Now Playing on Playstation 4: Destiny
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

PSNomad wrote:Di ako nanonood nung TV series pero sobrang nagandahan ako dito. Kung naplantsa lang sana yung technical issues, perfect na. Bihira lang mga games na ganito kaganda ang writing.
I agree. Game was so buggy that it got frustrating at times. Sa xbox pa ako nag laro where the framerate was really horrible. The patch didn't fix it. Yung naayos nung patch yung hindi nag loload beyond episode 1 yung game. Great game though, and I would easily recommend this to anyone because of the excellent story.
jay_valenzuela
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jay_valenzuela

ganda nga tong game na to fave chapter ko is chapter2 :) :2thumbs:
PSN: jay_valenzuela

Imagine Nation Photography

Portfolio

2000+ TROPHIES!
PjMoZ
Cyber Sled
Cyber Sled
PSN ID: PjMoZ

Instant platinum tong game nato. :win:
PS3 40gig Asian Version

PSN ID: PjMoZ

Too much lag will kill you!
PSNomad
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

ron_bato wrote:
PSNomad wrote:Di ako nanonood nung TV series pero sobrang nagandahan ako dito. Kung naplantsa lang sana yung technical issues, perfect na. Bihira lang mga games na ganito kaganda ang writing.
I agree. Game was so buggy that it got frustrating at times. Sa xbox pa ako nag laro where the framerate was really horrible. The patch didn't fix it. Yung naayos nung patch yung hindi nag loload beyond episode 1 yung game. Great game though, and I would easily recommend this to anyone because of the excellent story.
Meron ngang times na kailangan ko magquit sa main menu tapos continue game dahil may mga namiss akong dialog options dahil sa freezing lalo na sa Episode 1. Episodes 3-5 relatively smooth na.
[RP] jpodg27

"No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the Lord."
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^ Ako din, nag inifinte loading lang siya at one point then I had to quit. Pinaka frustrating talaga yung pag nag episode two na ako babalik lang siya sa episode 1. Buti na lang may patch na, kasi otherwise I wouldn't have been able to go past the first episode. I didn't want to replay it because I wanted all my decisions to stay the same.

Ganito ba yung mga downloadable versions? Because if it was, then I don't think this game deserves game of the year awards because of the bugs of the game. They literally were game breaking for me, and Telltale was slow to respond to some of them. Patch helped a lot, pero hindi pa din enough in my opinion.
PSNomad
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Nagbasa-basa ako nung nakaencounter na ako ng medyo matinding freezing sa Episode 1. Mukhang mas prevalent siya sa retail versions pero meron ding nagsasabi na wala silang naexperience. Napansin ko nangyayari lang naman yung freezing kapag niloload ng game yung previous decisions mo sa current conversation/scenario. Yun nga lang, minsan game breaking. Buti nalang forgiving yung checkpoint and chapter system.

Sana mas mahaba yung season 2 tsaka more interactive. :grin:
[RP] jpodg27