inFAMOUS Spoiler Thread Massive Massive spoilers inside.

This section is read-only. Inactive threads for the past 5 years will be placed here. Also, game threads that are locked after creating its Official Thread will be here as well. If a new thread is created and an existing one is here, it will be merged. If a member wants to reply to one of the threads here, please ask an administrator or a moderator and it will be unlocked and moved to its proper section.
Xanshi
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Xanshi

^^ Ganda talaga ng pacing ng story sa dulo....

@chilho
Nahirapan ka ba Kessler sa dulo? Siya lang naman ang worry ko sa Hard mode.
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Gundam Extreme Vs and The Witcher 2

"A mild manner Accountant by day, A Gamer by night"
VladDOP
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden
PSN ID: vladdop703

lupet kase ng ending mga dudes eh... grabe gusto ko tuloy malaman yung whole story ng FUTURE COLE kung paano sya nagkapower... KESSLER = COLE :bigmouth:

SUCKER PUNCH INFAMOUS 2 PLEASE :D
Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play

PSN: vladdop703
WinLive: VladDOP
VladDOP
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

@Xanshi

wala problems sa hard mode... siguro 3 deaths lang ako... basta ilagan mo lang yung dash>dash>dash>dash>shockwave niya
ok na kana... ewan ko ang kunat niya sa hardmode... 1st walkthrough ko kase sa hardmode... mag normal mode ako sa 2nd walkthrough mag sisimula palang ako... nangawit yung daliri ko sa kakapress ng R1 grabe :ashamed:

@Topic

"Kessler: Trish, I Love You
Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play Play

rohz
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: therohz

Gusto kong gawing ringtone yung ending song, wala akong mahanap! :wah: :wah: :wah:
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

<(_)> You have earned a trophy.
_/ _\_ Resurrection

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
ps3l0ver23
Rayman
Rayman

I looked down at Kessler, reveling in my victory. And then I heard him whisper: "Trish, I love you. Please forgive me." Then he was on me, fingers digging into my face. As Kessler's secrets played out in my head. I finally began to understand. I saw his nemesis, a beast intent on extinguishing all life. In those early days Kessler could've used his powers to stop it......but instead he fled with his family, leaving others to fend for themselves. Hunted for years, Kessler and his family watched as the rest of the world went to hell...... and then it was too late, too late to fight, too late to save anyone. In that moment of failure and grief, he used his newest and most dangerous power...... he went on a one way trip back in time. Attempting to rewrite history......Kessler seized control of the First Sons and accelerated the Ray Sphere's development. Decades spent plotting the blast, organizing the quarantine, finding me. Yet the thing that drove him forward, Kessler's sole link to the past, was a picture from his wedding day......when he married Trish, with Zeke as his best man. My brain lurched, unable to accept that Kessler and I were the same person......that he'd come back in time to mold me into the savior he failed to be. Going so far as to kill the woman he loved, I loved, so that I wouldn't be tied down by emotions. No, Kessler wanted me strong, ruthless......so that when I faced the beast I'd be capable of making impossible decisions......all for the commong good. And then, Kessler fell back, dead. His final message, my final message, burned into my brain. I take one last look down at myself, my future self, and turn away, the rage curdling inside. I hate everything about Kessler. But when the time comes, I will be ready.

Yeah!!!!!!! inFamous 2.....SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VladDOP
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

@rohz
tapusin mo ulet tapos try mo irecord :ashamed: gusto ko soundtrack ng infamous :sigh:

VladDOP
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

feeling ko after pa ng sly cooper infamous 2 :facepalm:

rohz
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Guys, I was strolling around empire city after I finished the game and it announced on the news that they found a "cure" and that the city will once again be open in 1-2 weeks. probable plot for infamous 2?

_/ _\_ Resurrection

rohz
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Ano na kayang nangyari kay Dallas aka The Voice of Survival. I think he was abducted.

_/ _\_ Resurrection

chilho
Starblade Alpha
Starblade Alpha
PSN ID: chilho

Guys, Tapos ko na ang game hero mode. What do you do if you wana play as villain? As new game na yun? Ma carry over ba mga stunts, etc or talagang new saved data na talaga?
PSN ID: chil_ho
PS3 80gig NTSC-J
TF:ROTF; Prototype; inFamous; RE5; MGS4; KZ2; COD4; Resistance 2; LBP; Uncharted; Assassins Creed; POP; GH 3; World Tour; Valkyria Chronicles; Fallout3; GTA4; Dead Space; Ninja Gaiden; UFC '09; Tiger '09
Xanshi
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

rohz wrote:Ano na kayang nangyari kay Dallas aka The Voice of Survival. I think he was abducted.
Probably dead.....
chilho wrote:Guys, Tapos ko na ang game hero mode. What do you do if you wana play as villain? As new game na yun? Ma carry over ba mga stunts, etc or talagang new saved data na talaga?
New game. Back from square one from everything.....
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Gundam Extreme Vs and The Witcher 2

"A mild manner Accountant by day, A Gamer by night"
ps3l0ver23
Rayman
Rayman

chilho wrote:Guys, Tapos ko na ang game hero mode. What do you do if you wana play as villain? As new game na yun? Ma carry over ba mga stunts, etc or talagang new saved data na talaga?
new game na po talaga, syempre mawawala mga stunts,shards at etc... :agree:
chilho
Starblade Alpha
Starblade Alpha

Pero di mawawala yung saved data ng first play or new game will be overlapped?
PS3 80gig NTSC-J
TF:ROTF; Prototype; inFamous; RE5; MGS4; KZ2; COD4; Resistance 2; LBP; Uncharted; Assassins Creed; POP; GH 3; World Tour; Valkyria Chronicles; Fallout3; GTA4; Dead Space; Ninja Gaiden; UFC '09; Tiger '09
ps3l0ver23
Rayman
Rayman

chilho wrote:Pero di mawawala yung saved data ng first play or new game will be overlapped?
nope, gagawa ka ng new saved game... but be sure to save your game in another data because there is an autosave... :agree:
luca_blight
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: lang_kazan

Kakaiyak nga ending ... The Beast naman hehe .... baka yan yung Cole na Evil side naman haha
-Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end.. if not in the way we always expect

-Just close your eyes...

PS3 Slim Asian (October 27, 2009)

Sino ang pinakamagandang cosplayer?

PSN id:lang_kazan
rohz
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Stunt tips:

1. Air Strike - Kill an enemy with Lightning Bolt while Cole is air borne.
Easy stunt, best done in 1st island as enemies are weaker.

2. Crush - Kill an enemy by crushing them with an object (Car, bike, dumpster...etc.)
Takes a bit of luck and a lot of shock grenades. be sure to do this stunt where there are a lot of cars.

3. Sticky Bomb - Kill an enemy by sticking a shock grenade to them.
First fire a lightning bolt to calibrate your aim and stun your enemy then throw the grenade.

4. Highfall - Kill an enemy by making them fall from a high place.
Easy stunt but in case you're having a hard time with this stunt, fire 1-2 lightning bolts at the enemy before using shockwave.

5. Enviro Take Down - Kill an enemy with environmental explosion.
Another easy stunt. Just wait until the enemy runs to a car for cover then shoot the car.

6. Blast & Bolt - Kill an air borne enemy with Lightning Bolt
Shockwave + Lightning bolt (best done while playing the good side)

7. Flying Head Shot - Head shot an air borne enemy
Shockwave + Lightning bolt (you can use precision shot if you're having a hard time)

8. Right Back At Ya - Use Shockwave to make enemy kill themselves with a grenade
Requires a bit of luck and be sure that the enemy will not be affected by your shockwave when you deflect his grenade

9. Air Sticky Bomb - Kill an air borne enemy by sticking a grenade to them.
Shockwave/ Lightning Hammer + Shock Grenade (Best done while playing the good side, You can lure an enemy near a wall to make it easier to aim as the shock grenades have a steep arc)

10. Flying Melee - Kill an air borne enemy with melee
Best done with the drones on Island 2. Just time their attack. It's possible using shockwave on regular enemies but I found it difficult since I had to chase the enemies on their way down

11. Insult To Injury - Stick a grenade to an enemy, then kill them before it explodes
Shock grenade then use precision to do a head shot

12. Wack A Mole - Kill a Conduit with Thunder Drop
Best done to conduits on island 2 as they don't have the ability to teleport and they take a long time to stand up after being knocked down.

13. Suspended Sentence - Kill an air borne enemy with Thunder Storm
Shockwave + Thuderstorm (Best done while playing the good side, You can lure an enemy near a wall to make it easier to aim the thunderstorm)

14. Unquencheble Thirst - Transfer to 4 different grinds without touching anything else
Best done on the bridge linking islands 1 and 2

15. Melee Finisher - Kill Enemy with last hit of 5 hit melee combo
Self explanatory

16. Premature Detonation - Kill an enemy by making a Kamikaze enemy explode near them.
Best done in island 2, just run underneath the train tracks and eventually, 2 Kamikaze enemies will appear

17. Crowd Control - Kill 5 Enemies at once
Best done using a grenade. You'll have lots of opportunities to do this stunt but the most prominent way is when you're powering up the 3rd island or when you're defending the precinct on island 2

18. Splash And Crash - While in the air, Shock an enemy and then hit the same enemy with thunder drop.
Better to practice pressing the buttons first before doing this stunt

19. Have A Nice Fall - Kill 3 enemies at once by making them fall from a high place.
Use shockwave or lightning hammer. Either way, they have to be launched simultaneously by using only one attack.

20. Ride The Lightning - Kill an enemy with Precision while rail grinding.
Best done in islands 1 and 2, enemies will appear on top of buildings and on balconies

21. Up Close And Personal - Kill 3 Enemies back to back with melee.
Best done with drones on island 2 (they always appear in 3s)

_/ _\_ Resurrection

alger
Tail of the Sun
Tail of the Sun
PSN ID: alger05

that no. 8 stunt "right back at ya" me madaling spot para diyan TEXT SPEAK VIOLATION mission where zeke is kidnapped maraming dustmen na grenade launcher lang ang weapon :agree: :agree: :evilsmile:
rohz
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^ Nice tip! :agree: :agree: :agree:

Look at this!

_/ _\_ Resurrection

chilho
Starblade Alpha
Starblade Alpha

Whoo---hooo---hhoooooaaa!!!! Where did you get that??? I hope there's a PDF file we can download of that :evilsmile:
PS3 80gig NTSC-J
jazzeon
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jazzeon

rohz wrote:Ano na kayang nangyari kay Dallas aka The Voice of Survival. I think he was abducted.
di ba pinatay ng first sons yun. pinuntahan sa lugar niya habang nagbrodcast. biglang na cut. saka sinabi din ni john kung ano ginawa sa kanya.
"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." - Orson Welles