Haze

This section is read-only. Inactive threads for the past 5 years will be placed here. Also, game threads that are locked after creating its Official Thread will be here as well. If a new thread is created and an existing one is here, it will be merged. If a member wants to reply to one of the threads here, please ask an administrator or a moderator and it will be unlocked and moved to its proper section.
BadGuy001
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: BadGuy001

I'm sure that a lot of PS3 gamers knew that this game wouldn't be great but never expected that it could get such a low score.
mizyel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: ivad24

i think haze is TIMED EXCLUSIVE.. mapupunta din ito sa 360.. time will tell..

who cares about this game (i know i dont)... nothing beats cod4.. upside down left or right.. :-)
PS4 - NBA 2K17 - Rock Band 4
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

Iron man is better than this game daw, pero i'm still getting this, i liked the online component :heh:

c'mon guys, do you honestly think Blacksite which got 6.2/10 is way better than this game?? let's not discuss Blacksite's multiplayer pa :fury: :fury: :fury:
jehuty11
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: thatsarcasticguy

onga noh isa pa yang pu******* black site na yan :fury:
pag multiconsole owner ka ba true gamer na agad? di ba pwedeng ayaw mo lang masabihan na fanboy muna? :bigmouth:
PSN ID - Strangebrew11

<(_)>You have earned a trophy.
_/_\_Wala
Wala
simpabl025
Myst
Myst
PSN ID: simpabl025

TEXT SPEAK VIOLATION gusto trade, 360 sa ps3(80gb w/ 2 sixasix) ko... lol... with 2 games included: orangebox and fight night 3... ha TEXT SPEAK VIOLATION??? lol joke TEXT SPEAK VIOLATION...
War does not determine who is right - only who is left
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

are you telling me these games

Blacksite Area 51
Conflict: Denied Ops
Turning Point: Fall of Liberty
Soldier of Fortune: Payback

are better than Haze? do these games have better multiplayer/online??

:fury: :fury: :fury:

yeah im going to dig all those games which are better than Haze daw :heh:
RAYANT8
Hardcore Gamer
PSN ID: xxRAYANT8xx

sayang yung Haze akala ko pa naman may bagong gera tayo

4.5 sa IGN? WTF! Goodbye Haze

so COD4 parin until resistance 2? putek sawa na ako sa COD4 e
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

well m glad i still have Warhawk lols hangang ngayon its still fun hehe pero i think i'll still get Haze just for the multiplayer, i like it when you can just hop in and play co-op easily with 4 players
mizyel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

HAZE REVIEWS gets a total score of 5.3/10 from 9 reviews..

PSM3 Magazine UK - 7/10
So Haze, as a PS3 exclusive, is far from a reason to own a PS3. But there is a certain charm to it.

Gamer's Hell - 6.5/10
Ultimately, Haze is still sitting in the wake of Call of Duty 4, and falls into that category of being just another FPS.

Game Informer - 6.3/10
Haze’s saving grace is its co-op gameplay, which can be fun when you shoot a friend’s Nectar tank from behind to watch him freak out. But these short experiences do nothing to offset the major disappointment the rest of the game delivers.

GameTap - 6/10
There are many great ideas within Haze, they just happened to be trapped in an extraordinarily mediocre game.

GameSpot - 6/10
A seven-hour campaign and uneventful multiplayer modes just don't cut it in light of the far better modern shooters available on the market.

The Onion (A.V. Club) - 5.8/10
More narratively cohesive than the Halo trilogy, but less inventive and compelling than Resistance: Fall Of Man, Haze does finally give us a self-aware portrait of videogame soldiers, and a foil for all the head-butting, "boo-yah" behavior that's been the norm for far too long in the medium. Too bad it's paired with one of the more pedestrian FPS games to come along in recent years.

IGN - 4.5/10
Haze does not live up to the company's reputation thanks to a horrible plot, weak gameplay mechanics and visuals that are truly underwhelming. While playing with friends is enjoyable, not even those are enough to bring this lackluster title around.

Giant Bomb - 4/10
Though it was announced just over two years ago, the end result plays like something that was slapped together and shipped after a year or so, rather than something that was painstakingly developed and refined.

GameSpy - 4/10
It's clear from the bare-bones multiplayer, glitchy graphics and incredibly short storyline that Haze is a game interrupted.
theEnemy
IMBA
PSN ID: xtheEnemy

Hayy exclusive* pa naman TEXT SPEAK VIOLATION Haze -_-

Buti nalang may MGS4 next month, so matatabunan na yang Haze :D
PSN: xtheEnemy
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

i was thinking this would have gotten better scores if they had released this on the original date, para kasing na compare na siya sa ibang FPS like COD4, KZ2, R2 lols
mizyel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

i thought the delay issues was for a good cause.. guess i was wrong.. :D

sa lalabas pang mga games na fps.. dapat lamangan or pantayan man lang ang cod4 modern warfare..

otherwise..its another crap fps.., sawa na din ako sa cod4 ng konti :heh: at akala ko itong haze na ang bagong gera.. pero la palang binatbat,. :P
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

i haven't lost hope on the multiplayer though, bahala na mag suck ang single player hehe we will see in a few days...
CKZaibatsu
PlayStation
PlayStation
PSN ID: teh_n1tr0x

bat ganun ang baba ng mga review ng Haze. Lately i've been wondering bakit TEXT SPEAK VIOLATION mga PS3 exclusives are getting less score than XBOX exclusive. Parang meron something fishy about this. Like a Conspiracy. or The Reviewers are just simple biased? or maybe ang Microsoft ginagamit nila ang influence nila and money to simply boost Xbox's games and ruin the reputation of ps3 for having kick a$$ games. bat ganun TEXT SPEAK VIOLATION ibang multi platform na games... mas maganda ang score kapag sa xbox? pero pag ps3? TEXT SPEAK VIOLATION iba parang naiiwan?

there is really something wrong with this?
don't you guys think?
In The Midst of all the destruction and chaos. There can only be oneâ„¢
PSN = teh_n1tr0x
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

nah, it just means these are all better than Haze

Blacksite Area 51
mizyel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

darkwing_uop wrote:nah, it just means these are all better than Haze

Blacksite Area 51
as for the reviewers, blacksite is the only one on the list better than haze :D

Blacksite Area 51 - 5.7/10
Haze - 5.4/10
Conflict: Denied Ops - 5.1/10
Soldier of Fortune: Payback - 5/10
Turning Point: Fall of Liberty - 4.2/10
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

hey 4.5/10 ang Haze sa IGN :lol: while Blacksite got 6.2 so that means Blacksite is way better in so many levels ^_^ even Narnia 2 is better hehe and oh History Channel: Battle for the Pacific has the same score as Haze so that would mean?????? yup you got that right, History Channel: Battle for the Pacific has the same quality as Haze
Last edited by darkwing_uop on Wed May 21, 2008 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mizyel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

darkwing_uop wrote:hey 4.5/10 ang Haze sa IGN :lol: while Blacksite got 6.2 so that means Blacksite is way better in so many levels ^_^ even Narnia 2 is better hehe
isang site lang ang IGN.. i got those scores from all of the sites who reviewed the game all those reviews and scores are compiled in metacritic.com.. :)

5.4/10 ang rate ngayon ng haze paps.. total of 11 reviews palang ang haze dadami pa yan aabot ng 30 reviews baka tumaas pa ang skor niya :lol: .. gamespot gave it a 6.. :D

eto yung haze with 11 reviews.. pinaka mataas ay 7/10 mababa naman ay 4/10
http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/ps3/haze
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

hehe i'm just playing around with the IGN scores hehe

oh with that it would mean you would get more value buying Transformers, Pirates of the Caribbean, Ratatouille, Lost than Haze ^_^
servo101
Ridge Racer
Ridge Racer
PSN ID: servo101

played the demo. it was so-so, nothing groundbreaking. the Nectar thing is a quirky addition but nothing to write home about.
PSN ID: servo101
XBL GT: servo101