Haze

This section is read-only. Inactive threads for the past 5 years will be placed here. Also, game threads that are locked after creating its Official Thread will be here as well. If a new thread is created and an existing one is here, it will be merged. If a member wants to reply to one of the threads here, please ask an administrator or a moderator and it will be unlocked and moved to its proper section.
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

oo nga no, KILLZOWNED!!!!! :fury: :fury: :fury:

dummydecoy
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: dummydecoy

apart from Killzone2 and Resistance2, what's the next Hot FPS that is expected to hit the PS3?
Crysis? I hunger for a kickass Halo-Killler.
mij
Suikoden
Suikoden

hay saan na pupulutin tong game na to? ang pagkakaalam ko late november last year dapat ito ilalabas tapos na delayed ayaw yata makipag sabayan sa COD4 tapos ngayun naman ang pangit pala ng kinalabasan tapos ang kasabay nya na game eh GTA4 at MGS4 konti lang ang bibili nito dapat hindi na nila dinelayed dati
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

dummydecoy wrote:apart from Killzone2 and Resistance2, what's the next Hot FPS that is expected to hit the PS3?
Crysis? I hunger for a kickass Halo-Killler.
errr you forgot the one true hardcore FPS out there, SOCOM :heh:
Jacobsladder
Ridge Racer
Ridge Racer

3PS ang Socom e.

I think the next looking forward to FPS for me will be Brothers in Arms 2.0 and mukang promising din yung Battlefield: Bad Company
dummydecoy
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: dummydecoy

Those are mostly focused on Multiplayer eh. I am looking out for FPS's with a great single player experience as well. So far mga FPS na malupit ang single player for me eh No One lives forever 1 and 2 and Halo 1 (Trip ko magkaxbox dahil sa Halo series) all sa PC ko nalaro. Sayang talaga Haze. Dapat dinelay pa basta sureball hit sa critics. :D
optimus
Destruction Derby
Destruction Derby

what i dont like about haze is the nectar thing. adik adik :lol:
just enjoy the game and you will always end up the winner.

PSN ID: piglet8
KONAMI MGO ID: optimus
jomni
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jomni

Jacobsladder wrote:3PS ang Socom e.

I think the next looking forward to FPS for me will be Brothers in Arms 2.0 and mukang promising din yung Battlefield: Bad Company
Ang pagnit ng trailer ng Brother in Arms Hell's Highway (another Ubi game)
Na turn-off ako. Hope they shape it up.
Ubi quality is getting really worse.
私はジョムニーです。 PSN = jomni

My blog and Used Games Store:
jomnisgames.blogspot.com
Selling original PS3, PS2, and PC games
More games for sale here!

Siren Zombie (しびと) Sightings
BadGuy001
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: BadGuy001

There's always Call of Duty 5.
Jacobsladder
Ridge Racer
Ridge Racer

I still have faith in BiA 2. Randy Pitchford's Gearbox Software naman gagawa tsaka tested naman na sila... the first 2 BiA games were top-notch and were my favorites of last-gen. They were also very detailed and had superb attention to accuracy. I was even surprised cos I was watching the Military Channel one time tapos they were doing a documentary on the D-Day invasion and I was surprised they were featuring the events that happened in BiA1 and were even using the game engine to recreate some events. That's when I thought that these guys have something special.

As for BiA and Bad Company being Multiplayer centric, not true. If you played the first BiA, those games were heavy on single player action and that was the focus of the game with multi-player being secondary but still an enjoyable affair. As for Bad Company it has been stated that the game was built from the ground for Single Player experience with a structured campaign (not just a Multiplayer match with bots in it ala Unreal Tournament). They are just integrating what they have learned with the past Battlefield games to put in the Multiplayer section.

But I think we just really have to surrender to the fact that if FPS gaming is what we want, we're playing in the wrong system.
BadGuy001
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: BadGuy001

Jacobsladder wrote:But I think we just really have to surrender to the fact that if FPS gaming is what we want, we're playing in the wrong system.
Actually the PS3 has a number of great FPS games in the works. Although some of the titles I will mention aren't strictly First-person-shooters per se, these games are still essentially "shooters".
So there's Metal Gear Online, SOCOM: Confrontation, Resistance 2 and just a few months after that, Killzone 2. The 360 on the other hand only has one confirmed triple-A exclusive shooter this year, which is Gears of War 2.
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

yeah SOCOM! SOCOM! SOCOM! SOCOM! now i can finally use the M16 to its fullest hehehe
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

IGN ito para sa yo!!!

ive been reading some user experiences on multiplayer games, looks like fun ^_^ yup still going to get it just for the multiplayer hehe last game ko nga is COD4 pa hehe
mizyel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: ivad24

PS4 - NBA 2K17 - Rock Band 4
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

just wondering about something, in other games, in the co-op online is it like Haze where players can just drop in/drop out?
jraf
PlayStation
PlayStation

forget haze just go get Bioshock
sabid202
Cosmic Race
Cosmic Race

bioshock is worth the penny.. ehehe :D
Have a social life.. study first before pleasure... wahaha
:-)
winfaa
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

This game just got 6/10 score on GameSpot.....tsk tsk tsk i'd better not choose this game
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.
PSN ID: dlh747
hiddenleaf
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

iF you're looking for a great SP experience Bioshock!!
**********CERTIFIED**********
..:♥(,`*•.¸( `*•.¸¸.•*´ )¸.•*´,)♥:..
...:♥`•.*:+:,:=XBOT=:,:+:*.•´♥:....
..:♥(,¸.•*´( ¸.•*´`*•.¸ )`*•.¸',)♥:..
sabid202
Cosmic Race
Cosmic Race

and 4.5 TEXT SPEAK VIOLATION rating sa IGN... tsk tsk..
Have a social life.. study first before pleasure... wahaha
:-)