Bionic Commando

This section is read-only. Inactive threads for the past 5 years will be placed here. Also, game threads that are locked after creating its Official Thread will be here as well. If a new thread is created and an existing one is here, it will be merged. If a member wants to reply to one of the threads here, please ask an administrator or a moderator and it will be unlocked and moved to its proper section.
leeger
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: leeger1204

looks interesting
rohz
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: therohz

the draw distance looks pretty far in some of the pictures
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

<(_)> You have earned a trophy.
_/ _\_ Resurrection

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
kreux_18
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: kRaToS_17-

ang ganda... :clap:
ang tagal ko na inaantay tong game na to.
looks promising :agree:
CURRENTLY PLAYING:

demon's souls
tekken tag tournament 2

"it's over..."

ADD ME UP!
PSN ID:
kRaToS_17-

facebook
The Party Boy
Kileak: The DNA Imperative
Kileak: The DNA Imperative

i already order it :agree:
PSN ID: xThePartyBoyx
rohz
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Bionic Commando LE Bundle (360 Version)

will post PS3 version as soon as able. :agree:

_/ _\_ Resurrection

chilho
Starblade Alpha
Starblade Alpha
PSN ID: chilho

Whoa! Astig naman Limited edition...pero bakit Xbox360 yan???? Been waiting for this game rin. Game looks pretty sweet but i gotta wait for the review on this one.

Hmmm...Infamous?...Bionic Commando?...Infamous?...Bionic Commando? :facepalm:
PSN ID: chil_ho
PS3 80gig NTSC-J
TF:ROTF; Prototype; inFamous; RE5; MGS4; KZ2; COD4; Resistance 2; LBP; Uncharted; Assassins Creed; POP; GH 3; World Tour; Valkyria Chronicles; Fallout3; GTA4; Dead Space; Ninja Gaiden; UFC '09; Tiger '09
The Jordan
Carnage Heart
Carnage Heart
PSN ID: The Jordano

May demo ba ito? when would it be available?
"Big boys with big bank accounts will still be boys."

www.facebook.com/stancepilipinas
rohz
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

The Jordan wrote:May demo ba ito? when would it be available?
The game will be released in the US May 19, 2009
Expect the demo to be available tomorrow or May 22. :agree:

_/ _\_ Resurrection

rohz
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Bionic Commando launch trailer:

http://kotaku.com/5255970/bionic-comman ... s-job-well

Lapit na! :clap: :clap: :clap:

_/ _\_ Resurrection

BOOGIECAT
Suikoden
Suikoden

Oo nga eh.. :agree:
PLEASE VISIT:

www.Play-Asia.com
babykoy
Twisted Metal
Twisted Metal
PSN ID: babykoy

IGN Review up (8/10)

*video review
http://ps3.ign.com/dor/objects/14211212 ... 1509..html

too bad it came up at the same time with infamous and UFC
i think sa xbox360 baka bumenta to since they dont have infamous
PSN ID - babykoy

yeah yeah yeah
rohz
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

8 is a good score, considering they also gave rfom an 8.0

hopefully they will release a patch for saving an item you collected from a previous area.

_/ _\_ Resurrection

PiotrRasputin
Ace Combat
Ace Combat

I've just got this game! I've finished the first, short mission. I'm slightly disappointed with the graphics - not as good as RE5/Killzone 2/MGS 4's.
kreux_18
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

PiotrRasputin wrote:I've just got this game! I've finished the first, short mission. I'm slightly disappointed with the graphics - not as good as RE5/Killzone 2/MGS 4's.
ganon ba.., bakit sa mga screenshots sobrang ganda.., hmmm.., second hand nalang siguro.. :smiley:
CURRENTLY PLAYING:

demon's souls
tekken tag tournament 2

"it's over..."

ADD ME UP!
PSN ID:
kRaToS_17-

facebook
rohz
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Available na siya sa itech :clap:

_/ _\_ Resurrection

chilho
Starblade Alpha
Starblade Alpha
PSN ID: chilho

Parang napatay ang thread sa Bionic Commando ah....nasa inFamous lahat. hehehe!

No reactions, opinions, reviews? Still considering this game if i finish infamous, then maybe Prototype...if Terminator:Salvation or Transformers ROTF might turn out to be worth playing and in some miraculous case, be the first movie game to hit a big score...but then it better be before Batman:Arkham Asylum coz i'm definitely getting that! Good thing Uncharted 2, God of War are a long way still. Sorry Bionic Commando :sigh:
PSN ID: chil_ho
PS3 80gig NTSC-J
TF:ROTF; Prototype; inFamous; RE5; MGS4; KZ2; COD4; Resistance 2; LBP; Uncharted; Assassins Creed; POP; GH 3; World Tour; Valkyria Chronicles; Fallout3; GTA4; Dead Space; Ninja Gaiden; UFC '09; Tiger '09
PiotrRasputin
Ace Combat
Ace Combat

This game is growing on me.
mizyel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: ivad24

7/10 - Eurogamer Portugal
Bionic Commando could have been more. All its problems results in an inability to set the game in a superior quality level. However, many will face the desire to continue playing and, even through all the problems, wont stop loving it.

7/10 - IGN UK
Taken on its own merits it is a solid if unspectacular third-person action game, and about the unkindest thing you could say about it is that it is bland and inoffensive.

7/10 - XGN
Despite its shortcomings, Bionic Commando has become a nice game. Swinging from building to building in a destroyed Ascension City is a nice experience, and the vast amount of cool action make up for most flaws in the game.

6.7/10 - SpazioGames
Despite the not-so-bad first impressions, Bionic Commando is a disappointing game. Linearity is not a drawback by itself, it's more about the way it has been pushed into the game, which often delivers loads of frustration... Long and frequent loading times, lousy A.I., and inaccurate controls just confirm that this is not a Capcom game, but more a Grin one. Let's hope Capcom itself will be on the next RAD Spencer incarnation: all it needs is some polish.

6.7/10 - PSM3 Magazine UK
Patchy fun, but lack of polish and predictability betray its lack of reach.

6.3/10 - Game Informer
It's hard to forget the unresponsive controls, ludicrous story, and questionable combat encounters. The game is uneven and inconsistent enough to scare away even eager fans who have patiently waited 20 years for another swing.

6/10 - Playstation Official Magazine UK
As long as you're not expecting anything more complex than the ancient side-scroller that inspired it, Bionic Commando offers plenty of fun.

6/10 - GameSpot
Bionic Commando has some enjoyable moments, but consistent fun always seems just out of arm's reach.

6/10 - DarkZero
Even these best intentions cannot hide the fact the game never consistently hits the epic feeling most will feel it should.

6/10 - D+PAD Magazine
A flawed, yet incredibly enjoyable, history lesson.

6/10 - GameSpy
Crappy story and occasional boring moments aside, Bionic Commando is a good game, akin to a summer popcorn flick. It won't stick with you, but it'll certainly entertain you. When the action amps up it feels awesome; it's just too bad that those moments couldn't have comprised the game's entirety.

6/10 - GameDaily
If you dig the swinging and master the controls, you might find this sequel worthy of its legendary name. Other players, however, will discover a linear game banking on a gimmick.

5.8/10 - 1UP
It does a lot of things right (great looking graphics, fun multiplayer, and quality voice work), but it's constantly held back by unfortunate design decisions that replace satisfaction with frustration.
PS4 - NBA 2K17 - Rock Band 4
kreux_18
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

ang baba ng score... :facepalm:

sana naging psn game nalang sya...
CURRENTLY PLAYING:

demon's souls
tekken tag tournament 2

"it's over..."

ADD ME UP!
PSN ID:
kRaToS_17-

facebook
rohz
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

I hope they patch those issues real soon. I still want to buy this game but not like as it is.

invisible field of doom = epic fail

_/ _\_ Resurrection