Transformers The Game

This section is read-only. Inactive threads for the past 5 years will be placed here. Also, game threads that are locked after creating its Official Thread will be here as well. If a new thread is created and an existing one is here, it will be merged. If a member wants to reply to one of the threads here, please ask an administrator or a moderator and it will be unlocked and moved to its proper section.
jomni
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jomni

私はジョムニーです。 PSN = jomni

My blog and Used Games Store:
jomnisgames.blogspot.com
Selling original PS3, PS2, and PC games
More games for sale here!

Siren Zombie (しびと) Sightings
jomni
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Game reviews are out!
Transformers = :?

Movie games still suck.
Fantastic 4 = :? :?
Pirates = :? :?
Spiderman 3 = :?
Harry potter = :-? (best of the lot).
source: metacritic

@cdc,
get the Darkness instead

btw, Transformers, Harry Potter, and Fantastic 4 are being sold in Singapore stores already
私はジョムニーです。 PSN = jomni

jomnisgames.blogspot.com

inhumanoid
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Motor Toon Grand Prix

i just got the game.......i expected too much.......i never saw the movie yet, but i was wondering if the autobots used trees, fences, giant donuts and lamp posts to defeat the decepticons. dang baby!!! what are the guns for? decoration? yes, before u get to punch and shoot, you have to throw objects at your enemy. imagine optimus prime hurling his ambulance of death towards shockwave. geeez. it was repetitive through out the first 30 mins of the game. sorry but it was so annoying to throw things and not use the guns/cannons. heheheh. kakasawa :| but im giving it another chance after dinner. and one more annoying thing, puro checkpoint and timed attacks. grrrrrrrrrr. im not in the mood for need for speed transformers edition.
My Italian blood craves for Sushi.
Vicious-sama
Cyber Sled
Cyber Sled

inhumanoid wrote:i just got the game.......i expected too much.......i never saw the movie yet, but i was wondering if the autobots used trees, fences, giant donuts and lamp posts to defeat the decepticons. dang baby!!! what are the guns for? decoration? yes, before u get to punch and shoot, you have to throw objects at your enemy. imagine optimus prime hurling his ambulance of death towards shockwave. geeez. it was repetitive through out the first 30 mins of the game. sorry but it was so annoying to throw things and not use the guns/cannons. heheheh. kakasawa :| but im giving it another chance after dinner. and one more annoying thing, puro checkpoint and timed attacks. grrrrrrrrrr. im not in the mood for need for speed transformers edition.
You deserve all the misery you get for purchasing this game.

Enjoy it.
METALGEARSOLID4
June 12, 2008.

SNEAK OUT!
Draego
Philosoma
Philosoma
PSN ID: Draego/jcarlo83

Watched the movie this afternoon...Man, that was AWESOME! Which made me more frustrated about the reviews on this game :? I was waiting for this game since April, now this? Bleh. :|
blitz-dice
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: blitzburgh16

hehe, meron kasing mga games na based sa movies na amfafanget! :-D
"Giggity Giggity Giggity... Awwwww Riiggght!"

Halina't mag dice tayong lahat :bigmouth: :evilsmile: :bigmouth: :evilsmile: :bigmouth: :evilsmile:

Blitzburgh Steelers FTW!
specialk
Ridge Racer
Ridge Racer

saw the movie and boy was i i mpressed.. even if it wasnt loyal to the cartoons Grabe SOBRANG ASTIG.. sana yung Game ok din... pero pansin ko poor ratings??? but the movie was so nice this maybe my second game purchase fotr the ps3... keep the reviews coming sa mga meron na.. it would really be helpful!! thanks!!
1ringwd4s
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Motor Toon Grand Prix
PSN ID: darthelmo

Oh god. I was about to buy this game at Celtex this afternoon. Good thing i hesitated.
Rogue Leader forming on your wing!
Lock S-Foils in attack position.
Forget the Force! Lets blow things up!
VincH
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

sayang, gandang ganda pa naman ako sa movie. sabi ko sa sarili ko pag maganda ang reviews ng game eh bibili agad ako ng ps3 at eto ang first game ko :(
saaaandaliiiii laaaaannnggg!!!
jomni
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

inhumanoid wrote:i just got the game.......i expected too much.......i never saw the movie yet, but i was wondering if the autobots used trees, fences, giant donuts and lamp posts to defeat the decepticons. dang baby!!! what are the guns for? decoration? yes, before u get to punch and shoot, you have to throw objects at your enemy. imagine optimus prime hurling his ambulance of death towards shockwave. geeez. it was repetitive through out the first 30 mins of the game. sorry but it was so annoying to throw things and not use the guns/cannons. heheheh. kakasawa :| but im giving it another chance after dinner. and one more annoying thing, puro checkpoint and timed attacks. grrrrrrrrrr. im not in the mood for need for speed transformers edition.
Actually sa movie, bihira rin ang barilan.
Puro brawling.
私はジョムニーです。 PSN = jomni

jomnisgames.blogspot.com

darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

basta multiplatform na game tapos sabay release sa movie, its going to suck, only one game based on a movie was good and that was Riddick:Butcher Bay lols
daddycharlie
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: daddycharlie

i really enjoyed the movie. kulang nalang magpapapalakpak ako dun :D too bad the game sucked. I even considered getting this game instead of darkness. Buti nalang naghintay ako. I don't know which is sadder -- i saved money on a lousy game or the developers making a poor game out of a great franchise. :-(
PSN ID:daddycharlie Asian PS3

"Nothing in this world that's worth having comes easy." - Bob Kelso
“Age wrinkles the body. Quitting wrinkles the soul.” - Douglas MacArthur
ViperXtreme
Cosmic Race
Cosmic Race

got the game(for the PC but its pretty much the same), i kinda like how you destroy things but everything else is not much (and why can't i squish people argh.)
Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: crazy4cajun

Hehe..... from the words of Otimus Prime "Autobots don't harm humans." :D
PSN ID: crazy4cajun

"Bad things don't happen TO you. Bad things happen FOR you."
specialk
Ridge Racer
Ridge Racer

sulit ba? might get this one na nga... pano ba ang labanan nito parang fighting ala Rampage?? sana sulit i dont wanna waste my money :)
parokyano
LeBronista
PSN ID: LeBronista

The robots are highly detailed, pero yung ppaligid ang bland pa rin. Parang Armored Core, pero +1 naman ito compared doon. Gusto ko din sana bilhin ito kahit pangit kung makikita ko lang si Megan Fox sa game na ito, kaso hindi yata eh. :-(
Vicious-sama
Cyber Sled
Cyber Sled

specialk wrote:sulit ba? might get this one na nga... pano ba ang labanan nito parang fighting ala Rampage?? sana sulit i dont wanna waste my money :)
If you don't wanna waste your money then don't buy The Transformers. In a few weeks, you'll be able to invest your money in the following games:

1) Ninja Gaiden Sigma
2) The Darkness
3) Rainbow Six: Vegas

Supporting cheap movie cash-ins suck.
METALGEARSOLID4
June 12, 2008.

SNEAK OUT!
ViperXtreme
Cosmic Race
Cosmic Race

yeah, mebbe just borrow/rent the game.
The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay was pretty good movie based game though.

btw a little OT, is the PS3 version shares the same graphic quality of the X360 version and PC? here's my sample PC shots...
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a338/ ... me/TF1.jpg
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a338/ ... me/TF2.jpg
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a338/ ... me/TF3.jpg
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a338/ ... me/TF4.jpg
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a338/ ... me/TF5.jpg
VincH
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Viper, what's your video card? :-D ganda ng mga screen shots eh. baka pc version na lang din bilhin ko.
saaaandaliiiii laaaaannnggg!!!
jomni
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

parokyano wrote:The robots are highly detailed, pero yung ppaligid ang bland pa rin. Parang Armored Core, pero +1 naman ito compared doon. Gusto ko din sana bilhin ito kahit pangit kung makikita ko lang si Megan Fox sa game na ito, kaso hindi yata eh. :-(

http://www.gameaxis.com/home/?blog=1564

Megan Fox interview on her role in the game....
私はジョムニーです。 PSN = jomni

jomnisgames.blogspot.com