Pads and tablets

Do you also play with non-PlayStation devices? Do you enjoy playing as a plumber saving a princess? Or some bald marines? Or maybe you want to play using the touchscreen?
VincH
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

deathzero23 wrote:Here comes the critics
http://ph.news.yahoo.com/what-people-ar ... 44870.html

oo nga ano? walang USB port... what the heck?
same old. people are criticizing the lack of usb port of apple's iproducts since day 1 but still they are ahead in sales.
saaaandaliiiii laaaaannnggg!!!
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o
PSN ID: Seraph01

Haha oo nga...sa totoo lang, ganyan naman na ang ipad / apple products since they came out. Though it "would" have been nice to use a generic USB, lumang tugtugin na din naman ang paghingi since as an ipod/iphone/ipad user since the day, I never had to "have" an actual regular USB. :sweat:

Sakin siguro yung finger print sensor might have been nice but thinner and lighter was all I wanted. Ang nakakatawa ay yung mga nagrereklamo na sa sobrang nipis eh malamang daw masira lang nila yung ipad. Hehe may simpleng solution naman dun...eh di laptop ang bilhin nila. :lol: :lol:
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

I guess the USB issue is that some users wanted to transfer files to other devices (not using internet or bluetooth) not relying too much on the iCloud services as far as file storage is concern. Adding USB isn't a bad move. It gives another option of transferring files. I'm not really familiar with iCloud Services if they charge you or it's free depending if it's included in the plan your paying.

But I guess Apple Inc. wanted to shape flow of innovation of wireless file storage by not including USB ports. Hence making profits on the iCloud services. It's their gameplan perhaps.

That being said, Here's Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak have to say:
Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak isn't impressed: New iPad doesn't 'hit my needs'
http://ph.news.yahoo.com/wozniak-says-n ... 23798.html

Again, we can advise Woz to buy another product and nobody is forcing him to get the latest iPads.

I had a conversation to an iPad user. He isn't an Apple fan per se though he happens to own iPad with Retina Display.
He said that though happens to own one, it doesn't necessary means he'll get the latest model. He isn't impressed too.
I'll quote him: "2 thoughts about the latest model: 1.) Apple should make iPad w/256GB storage 2.) Being thinner doesn't mean it's better"

If Steve Jobs is alive, will he take such move Tim Cook did or he'll innovate more than this?

Anyway, the latest iPhones 5S and 5C will be released here locally at November 15th:
Globe, Smart reveal November 15 new iPhone launch, lower iPhone 5 price
http://ph.news.yahoo.com/globe--smart-r ... 35859.html
It's likely that the 16GB model of the iPhone 5s will be free on postpaid plans that start at P2,000 and the iPhone 5c will be bundled on plans that cost as low as P1,500.

As for SIM-free pricing, we're guessing the base model of the iPhone 5s, which costs $649 in the U.S., will be priced between P33,000-P36,000. The iPhone 5c, which costs $549 in the U.S., will surely retail for less than P30,000.

Take note that according to Smart's Online Store, the iPhone 5 now costs P23,800. We have yet to receive Globe's new iPhone 5 pricing, but they have promised to send it soon, so watch this space.
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o

Ilang araw na lang! Can't wait...sana di magkaubusan online sa apple.com! Will get the 64gb Air and the yellow smart case. =D
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
silent_will
Carnage Heart
Carnage Heart

Medyo maaga yata available yung iP5s and c, parang last year Dec pa sya. Still haven't decided ano ba kukunin ko by the time my contract expires in January...
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o

Available na online at 3pm ang ipad air...=)
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
mikel0pez_2
PlayStation
PlayStation

ipad 2 upgrade or not to upgrade ios 7?
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o

Kaya naman yata ng ipad 2 so kung gusto mo itry out yung bagong look ng iOS7, I say go for it! =D
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
mikel0pez_2
PlayStation
PlayStation

But there's no turning back? haha. I'm just worried about the stability and battery life.
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o

Hmm..di ko lang alam if you can downgrade the OS after eh. Pero so far stable naman ang iOS 7 at wala naman issues sa battery life based on my use with my iPad 3rd gen.

Anyway, ordered my Air + Smart cover na din! Sana dumating talaga by Nov 4. =D
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
silent_will
Carnage Heart
Carnage Heart

No batt issues din for me iPad 4 upgraded to iOS7. Yung kasama ko sa office na nagupgrade ng iPhone4S though, says mas madali malobat yung iPhone nya after upgrading. Better check mo if ok feedback sabatt life of iOS7 upgraded iPad2.
takussa
Snatcher
Snatcher
PSN ID: takussa

My 4s ios7 wifi is greyed
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o

takussa wrote:My 4s ios7 wifi is greyed
Hehe ano ibig mo sabihin... :sweat:
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
VincH
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Hindi maka connect sa wifi yung 4S nya. Dami ko nababasang ganyan problem after mag update to ios

Gusto ko sana ng air kaya lang ilang months pa lang ang ipad 4 ko hehe
saaaandaliiiii laaaaannnggg!!!
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o

VincH wrote:Hindi maka connect sa wifi yung 4S nya. Dami ko nababasang ganyan problem after mag update to ios

Gusto ko sana ng air kaya lang ilang months pa lang ang ipad 4 ko hehe
Talaga...nangyayari din ba sa ipads yun or isolated lang sa iphone? Di ba kaya iresolve ng pag restore?

Ako naman kung hindi ko iiwan sa wife ko yung ipad 3 ko, di pa din naman ako bibili ng Air kasi ok pa naman ako sa ipad 3rd gen spec wise. It's enough for what I use it for..mostly reading books and browsing the web. :grin:
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

is the latest iOS7 recommendable or iPhone 4 or 4S? my gf's iPhone4 went slow after updating it's iOS. my brother's 4S just went smooth.

Some said the latest iOS is for 4S and above and not recommendable on iPhone 4. If the iPhone 4 have slow reaction time like a slower swipe reaction compared before, how do you guys fix it?

It's like a total @$$ for a build quality Apple product that runs slow after an iOS update. So which is which?
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o

Wala naman ata problem if you update any iOS device to the most up to date OS, hindi naman hahayaan ng apple na pumanget ang user experience kung mag update ka sa device na hindi kaya.

Siguro example ko is my wife's iphone 3GS...ang max update niya is iOS 6 lang kasi hindi kaya ng phone yung 7. Pero yung 4 ng pinsan ko at 4S ko no problems whatsoever.

Going back to tablets though, iPad air delivery is scheduled to be Nov 4! Excited na din ako makita. Yung Smart Case naman Nov 6 pa ang dating.
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

i dont get it, may ipad air na tapos may lalabas pang ipad mini na may retina? just saw it in apple store online
**** ****!
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o

iPad air maintains the 9.7 inch screen but made lighter, thinner and narrower...ipad mini with retina for those who want to upgrade lang to a better screen. Sakin kung naka ipad 2nd gen ka, maganda na mag update to the new Air. Kung naka ipad mini ka naman, tingin ko di pa big enough of a deal yung retina lang to upgrade to the new one.
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

actually solb na ko on my nexus kaya binigay ko ipad 3 ko sa utol ko pero what's making me attracted in getting a new ipad again is for media reasons - ganda ng sound quality and retina makes my photos look better, labas talaga yung tones & saturation for me.
**** ****!