Site change requests

Announcements, information, invitations, concerns, questions, and anything about our PlayStation community.
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

YouTube and Twitter links should now auto embed. :)

Let us know if there are bugs or weird behaviors.
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Daniel wrote:YouTube and Twitter links should now auto embed. :)

Let us know if there are bugs or weird behaviors.
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

**** ****!
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

:cheer:

Kasama pa yung YouTube ads. :lol:

@video:
Ang lupit nung parry dun sa Shinku Hadouken nang ganun kalapit.
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Daniel wrote::cheer:

Kasama pa yung YouTube ads. :lol:

@video:
Ang lupit nung parry dun sa Shinku Hadouken nang ganun kalapit.
dehins naman nawala yung mga youtube ads, buti na lang pwede iclose hehe...

eto mas malupit na parry vids na nakita ko (sorry naaliw ako sa bagong feature ng embed video hehe):

Last edited by grayfox17 on Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
**** ****!
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

hehehe pag humaba yung usapang parry natin, lipat natin sa sfv thread hehehe

may timing na mabilis yung parry. madali yung sa shinku hadouken ni ryu. may certain spacing para mag-umpisa ng parry. then parang mash na tuluy-tuloy para ma-parry yung mga kasunod na hits.
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Daniel wrote:hehehe pag humaba yung usapang parry natin, lipat natin sa sfv thread hehehe

may timing na mabilis yung parry. madali yung sa shinku hadouken ni ryu. may certain spacing para mag-umpisa ng parry. then parang mash na tuluy-tuloy para ma-parry yung mga kasunod na hits.
sakto nakita ko na yung sagot sa tanong ko kaya inedit ko previous post ko... tutuwa lang ako sa embed video dito. Sana next update yung may lalabas na achievement notice sa taas :lol: :sweat:
**** ****!
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

kung matutulungan mo akong maghanap ng phpbb add-on para dun. :D
flipsflops
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: flipsflops

Oooooohhh. :2thumbs:
白線の内側に下がってお待ちください
Oink McOink
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: OinkMcOink

Hello PPS,

I think the best way to encourange new members to post is to reward them for participating in discussions:

Forum groups exist here; PinkPS, Veterans and Wrecking Crew, but the great majority of the members don't qualify to Join these groups. So we need new groups with varying qualifications.

Second, Member titles. I don't know what Philosoma is. We need to upgrade the titles, via contest, perhaps (?). We should reward frequent contributors to the forum with customizable member titles.

third, an "Imaginarium" Section, for Artsy people to post works of art, fan fiction, poetry, etc. It doesn't have to be game related.

fourth, a game section like this:

http://onemangaforums.com/index.php?/fo ... mes-forum/

I like Word association and Caption that Avatar myself.

Other Topics:

A game recommendation thread. What we have are new PS users who does not know what to buy. We could have a game recommendation thread stickied where new members can ask what next games they can consider buying, because what we aren't lacking are experienced gamers, who have played enough games to recommend..let's say, a good JRPG, because there are alot of JRPGs out there, I don't even know what's worth buying.
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Hi Oink McOink.

Thanks for all the suggestions. I'll talk about it one-by-one. :mrgreen:

1. You're right. To get in those user groups, the members need to be a certain gender or need to be a member for a long time. An idea came up that we can have user groups for fighting game lovers, shooters, racers, etc. The benefits? I do not have anything specific yet. It could be a colored user name, a user rank, an access to an "exclusive" section of the forum that talks about certain things. Like Call of Duty section for everything Call of Duty. And members of a Call of Duty group could access it. The last one could create problems though but it's still an idea anyway.

2. One of the purpose of games in rankings is to promote the Sony-exclusive games. Part of the original plan is to include images of the game in the member titles. Currently, all of the ranks are Sony-published games. We can change and have 1 exclusive and 1 third party game released on a certain month, starting from the very first month of PlayStation 1. It could be the best game released on that month.

3. We can do it in the off-topic section. We had threads like that before but it was lost when our database got corrupted.

4. Same with #3. Any game you want to start? :D

About game recommendation thread. Good idea. We have existing ones but yes, it's not stickied.

---------

Thank you for all of these. It's good that our community is uhm community-driven. The members has a say on how they want the organization to grow. :mrgreen:
Oink McOink
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: OinkMcOink

Thank you for listening to my suggestions.

1. The genre group sounds great. User ranks could be different per genre. Like character classes for RPG and Military ranks for shooters.

2. Didn't know there was a list. :) Most I don't know, some are vaguely familiar. I think Sn@kemaru's on my side when he said:
Sn@kemaru wrote:"Dark Cloud" na ang rank ko ngayon.

On a side note, wala man lang ako nalaro Dark Cloud. :sweat:
3 & 4. It's own subsection, I guess, so it doesn't get burried.

Yeah, I like to make suggestion from time to time. I guess I've been a blessing and a curse at work. :bigmouth:
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

1. User ranks per usergroup. Let's figure that out. What are the groups, what are the ranks, etc.

2. It's more on promoting all game series that Sony ever published. Let's do it by game. And it should have the game title image. :D

3. Cool.

A suggestion is always welcome. :D