The NBA Thread

Talk about things other than video games. What are your other hobbies? What's your favorite TV show? Are you into sports. Any recommended restaurants? Do you travel?
ServiceStar
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: US: xBigticketx R3: xFreedomJusticex

typical james harden and chris paul sa playoffs.
chris paul gets injured in crucial games kahit nung nasa clippers and hornets pa siya.
james harden naglalaho kapag crucial games and critical moments sa games. doesn't have the killer instinct.

4th straight year cavs and gsw ulit. wag lang sana sweep.
TIME TO LOCK AND LOAD
Keep It Classy!!!
Add me up
PSN ID's:
US: xBigticketx
HK: FreedomJustice
CAD: PhantomTicket
charliedrama
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: charliedrama21

ServiceStar wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 1:27 pm typical james harden and chris paul sa playoffs.
chris paul gets injured in crucial games kahit nung nasa clippers and hornets pa siya.
james harden naglalaho kapag crucial games and critical moments sa games. doesn't have the killer instinct.

4th straight year cavs and gsw ulit. wag lang sana sweep.
Dude, as person whose seen james harden choke year after year, i have to disagree with you this year. It was Ariza who wet the bed, who laid a goose egg yesterday. Ariza shot 0/12. You cant win against gsw when you miss 27 straight 3 point shots and shoot 7/44 from 3 the whole game. The whole team did not do enough to keep gsw at bay the 2nd half. Killer quarter pa naman ng gsw 3rd quarters, and steph, klay and kd foind their stroke.

Malas lang wala si chris paul. Harden turned the ball over a lot. But 1 all star against 4 all stars wont win you the game.
ADD ME UP! :)

PSN ID: charliedrama21
SirZap
Big Daddy
PSN ID: SirZapp

napa-isip ako. kung mananalo Cavs over GSW sa finals... pwede na magkaroon ng Space Jam 2.
Like · Comment · Share
You and 101 others like this.
ServiceStar
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: US: xBigticketx R3: xFreedomJusticex

imo i think harden should've taken the ball to the basket more often to create more open shots for others. ariza's threes are hurried shots and not in the flow. ariza got tired of defending kd, steph or klay. :bball: :bball: :bball:

mahirap talaga talunin ang gsw tapos may kakampi pa silang ref. :bigmouth:
TIME TO LOCK AND LOAD
Keep It Classy!!!
Add me up
PSN ID's:
US: xBigticketx
HK: FreedomJustice
CAD: PhantomTicket
SirZap
Big Daddy
PSN ID: SirZapp

^^pero kapag nanalo naman ng game ang Cavs... kakampi daw ang Refs :lol:
Like · Comment · Share
You and 101 others like this.
parokyano
LeBronista
PSN ID: LeBronista

#believeinmiraCLE
#belieVELAND
skp_16
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: skp7_13

JR Smith being JR Smith!
parokyano
LeBronista

aside from jr being jr.. bad refs being bad refs din..
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

may mga hindi nga natawagang fouls at mga hindi dapat tinawagan
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
parokyano
LeBronista

i like how composed the csvs were when they started the ball game.. hindi nagsasayang ng dribble and hindi nagmamadali tumira.. there's ab illusion both teams were equally matched.. 3rd quarter medyo nag turnover and nagmadali ang cavs.. pero buti na lang +6 lang ang lamang.. it could have been easily ballooned into a 20 point lead.. buti nakaka depensa pa din sila.. midway 4th sagutan na sila lebron.. steph.. and kd.. and until that bizaare reversal of the cgarging foul called on KD.. I thought in the bag na yung game 1 for the cavs.. they got another shot to take the game kaso split lang FT ni Hill then JR Smith happened.. sana di mawala composure nila like ng nangyari sa OT.. mukhang kayang naka isa sa homecourt ng dubs basta may patience sila..
Argineboy20
Policenauts
Policenauts
PSN ID: Argineboy

Sayang panalo na dapat :lol:

Cavs ako sa series na ito :sweat:

Dapat bumawi si JR Smith sa next game :banghead:
parokyano
LeBronista

malaking tulong yung game 7 win against boston's homecourt.. halatang hindi bothered ng home crowd yung cavs.. medyo tight pa din gumalaw si nance and clarkson pero kita na gusto na mag contribute unlike dati hindi alam paano kikilos sa loob ng court.. sayang din hindi sumabay si green sa good scoring game ni bron and love.. sana mag click sila next game pare pareho along with george hill.. gusto ko talaga magka ring si korver and green.. sana makuha nila this finals with lebron..
parokyano
LeBronista

hirap kalaban ng warriors.. yung 5 points na lamang parang double digit na specially if nagpapasok kahit balibag na tres ni steph.. malamangan ka ng 10.. parang 20 points na.. pag nag over 15 basically tapos na.. tapos sasabayan pa ng incompetent refs ng mga non call na momentum killer.. the best basketball league in the world pero yung referee walang pinagkaiba na nasa PBA and UAAP..
Argineboy20
Policenauts
Policenauts

Magkaroon kaya ng The Decision 2.0 :sweat:

Hats off to LeBron James he did everything in this series pero hindi talaga kaya ang daming weapon ng Warriors.
parokyano
LeBronista

walang kahirap hirap 2 rings and 2fmvp ni kd.. sarap buhay.. earning millions while winning easy..
jmsv
Silverload
Silverload

Hotaena. Sweep! Congrats GSW. Sana magstay si Lebron sa cavs. Manalo o hindi mas maganda para sakanya sa cavs.

LAKERS SUCKS!

You Miss 100% of the Shots You Never Take
DarkRushBeat
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Let the wild circus begin this NBA off-season! I hope Bron finds a new home
Everybody wants Happiness, Nobody wants Pain...
But you can't have a Rainbow, without a little Rain....

Wrestling/Handheld Games/Horror/Zombie Films/Paranormal/Basketball Shoes/Body Building

Gameboy/Nintendo DS/PSP/Nintendo 3DS
FC: 1934-0903-9050
parokyano
LeBronista

i hope lebron stays.. hire nila si casey and fire lue.. madami sila assets na pwede i move.. i bundle nila si tristan or jr kay love if they plan on letting him go and sa 8th pick nila..

if he leaves.. sa spurs sana mapunta for a chance to play under pops.. if he still want to try to compwte in the finals then perhaps go to philly.. celtics and sixers nafifeel ko na big rivalry sa east.. unless ma trade si kyrie this off season..
Argineboy20
Policenauts
Policenauts

Sana sa Spurs na :lol:

LeBron
Leonard
Aldridge
Murray
Green

:cheer:
DarkRushBeat
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

I have a feeling the Celtics will pull another magic this off-season....Kyrie won't be traded but it looks like Jaylen Brown is on the move...Tatum has become indispensable for them now...If LeBron goes to the Spurs, damn, wala superstar treatment dun eh...I hope he & Pop can co-exist....
Everybody wants Happiness, Nobody wants Pain...
But you can't have a Rainbow, without a little Rain....

Wrestling/Handheld Games/Horror/Zombie Films/Paranormal/Basketball Shoes/Body Building

Gameboy/Nintendo DS/PSP/Nintendo 3DS
FC: 1934-0903-9050