Movie Spoilers Thread

Talk about things other than video games. What are your other hobbies? What's your favorite TV show? Are you into sports. Any recommended restaurants? Do you travel?
vjc_4581
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

i was literally at the edge of my seat and kinda covering my mouth at the scene when bane was beating the s#!* out of bats, it's so disturbing and nakakaawa but at the same time it's so bad @ss to watch, and the expectation happened, ni-wrestling back breaker ni bane si bats. angas grabe.
parokyano
LeBronista
PSN ID: LeBronista

yep medyo hawig ng ginawa ni Bane kay Batman sa Knightfall..
Eric_R
Silver6
PSN ID: RED_1

baka Batman Beyond na :bigmouth: or a better title could be the following:

Beyond the Batman/Dark Knight
The Nightwing

Again C. Nolan is Done with directing the DK series, but it doesn't mean he will not get involve with another. Producer maybe :pray:

My favorite lines in the <a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#">movie</a>:

Batman after being dissed by Selina Kyle
"Sh!t! So that how it feels like" :bigmouth:

Batman talking to Blake
"If you're going to work alone, you need to wear a mask" :agree:
::: Colony 102176 :::
Darkshader
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

vjc_4581 wrote:
anyway, about the the dark knight rises movie, :win: grabe, ang lupet!!!, one of the best movies ever!!! gusto ko pumalakpak after the movie pero KJ yung the rest ng crowd eh walang nagcheer, kung simulan ko naman baka walang sumunod mapahiya lang ako :rofl:
Ganon killjoy! I was watching with my group of friends here in daly city, california for the midnight opening grabe daming teenagers dahil summer vacation nila. May mga naka tshirt and customs pa ng batman. Palakpakan kami ng nagrambulan na iyong mga police at group ni baine, tsaka iyong na-reveal na si Robin, and the ending todo palakpakan. Epic etong batman kaso masyadong madrama at kulang ng action. I would it rate 2.5 stars out of 5. Pero maganda iyong ending kasi akala mo patay na si batman at iyak ng iyak pa si Alfred.
Last edited by Darkshader on Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
PSN ID: Darkshader

Gamer/Toy Collector
sirdylan
Aquanaut's Holiday
Aquanaut's Holiday
PSN ID: kiddo021

Paano kaya nabuhay si batman sa huli

PS3 Slim 120GB : CECH-2001A October, 2009
Currently Playing: NBA2k12, BF3
Rome wasn't build in one day

drunkonpiss
The Raiden Project
The Raiden Project

may scene ba sa after end credits?
Piss on earth

In life the greatest handicap is FEAR,
the hardest thing to do is BEGIN,
the most useless asset is PRIDE,
the most scary thing to do is CHANGE
and the greatest mistake is GIVING UP.
parokyano
LeBronista

sirdylan wrote:Paano kaya nabuhay si batman sa huli
he ejected himself from the cockpit.. gumagana na pala yung autopilot ng ship niya..
jehuty11
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: thatsarcasticguy

Dun pa lang halatang auto pilot na. Ang lousy na ng paglipad at kung saan saan sumasayad yung bomb
pag multiconsole owner ka ba true gamer na agad? di ba pwedeng ayaw mo lang masabihan na fanboy muna? :bigmouth:
PSN ID - Strangebrew11

<(_)>You have earned a trophy.
_/_\_Wala
Wala
parokyano
LeBronista

hehe ako din expected ko ayos na yung autopilot.. kasi sinabihan siya ni morgan freeman diba na ayusin na lang niya yung autopilot.. tapos yung wish ni alfred na tuwing kumakain siya doon sa french restaurant eh makita niya si Bruce.. and btw I think hindi si JGL si Robin.. next batman din siguro dapat mangyayari sa kanya kaya pinamana sa kanya yung batcave.. and nagkahint na din ako nung sinabi ni Batman na if you're going to work alone you'll need to wear a mask.. so yung mga hint na yun medyo nagpa anti climatic sa ending for me.. pero astig pa din kahit medyo expected na mangyayari.. di ko lang na expect is yung twist sa kung sino pala yung anak talaga ni qui gon jin.. :sweat:
Kephalek
Novastorm
Novastorm
PSN ID: maKENithappen23

oo nga e galing ng twist talagang paniwalang paniwala na ako na si bane ang anak di naman pala.tingin ko rin si Blake ay magiging nightwing at hindi si robin.tapos dun pala sa sumayad na yung bomba dun sa building naka autopilot na kaya nagbail out na si batman,nung part na nasa cafe na si alfred tapos tumango lang kay bruce palakpakan mga tao sa cinehan e.
"Excellence is to do a common thing in an uncommon way"

PSN ID: maKENithappen23
Eric_R
Silver6

Malabong naka auto-pilot nang bumangga sa building/poste, sadyang mabigat lang yung nuke. I still remember Batman pressed the button to fire a/some projectile(s) para malagpasan nya yung tall building. That was the part na may sumabog, and Blake thought is was the bomb already.

My wild guess is he was able to eject 7-10 miles away the actual explosion. It was mentioned that the bomb has a 6 miles impact radius. I think we have to wait 'til the BD/DVD get released, yun eh kung kasama sa additional scenes.
parokyano
LeBronista

yep 4 hours daw yung original cut nito.. and napansin ko sa mga bandang simula mukhang madaming na edit/cut na scenes masyado naging mabilis kasi yung transition..
mkmcarlos
Demon Lord of the Round Table
PSN ID: mkmcarlos182

Just watched Batman the Dark Knight Rises.
Eto masasabi ko sa movie:

- The movie is a Masterpiece!
- Christopher Nolan did it again!
- 11 out of 10!
- Inception reunion! (without DeCaprio and Ken Watanabe)
- Anne Hathaway was hot!
- The ending explains why Christopher Nolan didn't include Robin in this trilogy... He has other plans for "Robin" (Well, maybe...)

di naman ako nagbabasa ng mga DC at marvel comics so forgive my ignorance. hehe! :sweat:
sirdylan
Aquanaut's Holiday
Aquanaut's Holiday

Para sakin si blake si robin

PS3 Slim 120GB : CECH-2001A October, 2009
Currently Playing: NBA2k12, BF3
Rome wasn't build in one day

SirZap
Big Daddy
PSN ID: SirZapp

Kephalek wrote:oo nga e galing ng twist talagang paniwalang paniwala na ako na si bane ang anak di naman pala.tingin ko rin si Blake ay magiging nightwing at hindi si robin.tapos dun pala sa sumayad na yung bomba dun sa building naka autopilot na kaya nagbail out na si batman,nung part na nasa cafe na si alfred tapos tumango lang kay bruce palakpakan mga tao sa cinehan e.
malay mo si robin yung magiging anak nila ni ano :bigmouth:

yung boses ni bane.... boses ni fulgoso ng marimar :lol:
Like · Comment · Share
You and 101 others like this.
charliedrama
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: charliedrama21

that movie deserves an 11/10. Panalo. The movie had a lot of twists, had me second guessing sa theory ko on whether they were going permanently cripple the bat or kill him. Yung cripple pwede pa kaso what would the movie be like kung pilay ba si Wayne or Batman. Yung patayin siya, I kept saying grabe ang tagal ng buhay ni Batman. Nasaksak na at buhay pa rin. Tapos nakahanap pa siya ng oras na ayusin yung auto pilot at i-eject yung seat niya. Wow!

Anne hathaway did not disappoint. I did not expect such a pretty face to give Catwoman a different feel for Batman fans. Like Michelle Pfeifer, panalo din si Anne Hathaway sa leather costume niya. Galing din ng fight scenes niya, I did not expect her to be that agile.

Must say I did not see:

1) That the legends were not true, that it wasnt Bane who escaped the pit, but Talia Al-Ghul
2) That I forgot na babae pala ang anak ni Raj Al-ghul
3) Marrion cotillard's character surfacing as Talia Al-Ghul

Totally blind-sided me. Two thumbs up from start to finish. Panalo acting ng cast, especially Tom Hardy's portrayal of Bane. Very comedic at the same time maniacal and methodical. Panalo din yung muffled voice niya.

What I couldnt get was how Officer Blake had an immediate clue that The Batman was Bruce Wayne and vice versa. Kung si Jim Gordon nga hindi alam eh. Alam ko lang nakakaalam nun is yung league of shadows.

Two thumbs up for the "Killer Croc" reference as well as showing Cilian Murphy's Scarecrow once again. I knew he would show up again. Especially since he is in the circle of characters Nolan likes to work with.

From the inception cast are here:

Joseph Gordon Levitt as Blake
Tom hardy as Bane
Marrion Cotillard as Miranda Tate/ Talia
Cilian Murphy (in a brief role as Judge) as Scarecrow
Michael Caine as Alfred

Whoever director or actor decided to take on this franchise for the future, Nolan, Bale and even Ledger and the rest of the cast have set the bar very high on what the direction or image of The Batman franchise is supposed to be. Fans are very pleased with the director's take on Batman as well as the uncanny portrayal of Bale as millionaire playboy and as the dark knight.
ADD ME UP! :)

PSN ID: charliedrama21
conquerorsaint
Starblade Alpha
Starblade Alpha

Miranda Tate as Talia Al Ghul blindsided me too, despite the rumor-mill and fan speculation pointing it out since she was cast in the movie. Also too bad Ras Al Ghul turned out to be just a hallucination :)

My only problem with Bane was I couldnt understand what he was saying to Bruce in the "Pit". Ano sabi nga ulit? I only understood the latter half which we heard from the trailers already "...when Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die..." But they're fights were awesome and brutal, most epic of all fights in the series. This movie got the best action sequence as well with the batpod and the bat chasing the tumblers and the armored truck through out gotham :cheer:
What I couldnt get was how Officer Blake had an immediate clue that The Batman was Bruce Wayne and vice versa. Kung si Jim Gordon nga hindi alam eh. Alam ko lang nakakaalam nun is yung league of shadows.
When he confronted Bruce in Wayne Manor, he pointed out that he lost his parents in a violent manner as well, so parang he just knew from Bruce's look daw how he would pretend to be smiling on the outside just like he did. "I know that feel bro" kumbaga :lol:

Also, Marion Cotillard is STACKED! :shock: Wow she didnt seem to be packing "ballistics" naman in Inception :mrgreen: Sayang namatay sya akala ko magkakaron sila ng heir(Damian Wayne) like si comics.

I definitely enjoyed the movie though this article does bring up some valid points Holy Plot Holes, Batman! 9 Logical Gripes With The Dark Knight Rises :sweat:
Last edited by conquerorsaint on Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BUY/SELL/LEND MEETUPS :
WEEKDAYS : Alabang Town Center /Molito Complex Lunch Breaks (12nn-1pm) or After Office Hours (6pm onwards)
bisugzzz
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bisugz

drunkonpiss wrote:may scene ba sa after end credits?
it's DC movie nothing "Marvelish"..

here. read this.. sikat si bane dito. :banghead:

PSN US:Bizugs

PSN HK:Bisugz

Nintendo FC: 2595-1096-5750

MADE IN [RP] Samahang Sandatahan

WHEN GOTHAM IS ASHES... THEN, YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION TO DIE..
bisugzzz
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bisugz

vjc_4581 wrote:
Tibarn wrote:...may trailer ba ng "man of steel' sa movie ng tdkr?
:( well, from my situation lastnight nanuod ako sa promenade greenhills cinema 5 10:45 p.m., mukhang wala eh, the reason na sinabi ko "mukhang wala" kasi pagdating ko sa loob ng sinehan nagumpisa na yung mga trailers, pagpasok ko nasa kalagitnaan na ng the bourne legacy trailer yung pinapakita, after that other trailers are being shown then while one of the trailers are being shown i had a quick bathroom visit to do # 1(ewan ko lang kung pinapakita nila yung man of steel trailer habang nasa banyo ako, malay ko ba baka yung quickie ko sa bathroom eh napasabay sa teaser trailer,) so pagbalik ko sa loob ng sinehan wala pa ring trailer ng man of steel, i'm not sure kung pinakita na nila before bourne legacy or habang nasa banyo ako haha. :bigmouth:

pero diba kadalasan pagdating sa trailers yung mga upcoming na magagandang trailers sa huli na pinapakita bago magsimula yung movie? pero recently nowadays iba na routine eh. movies muna tapos trailers na no relation sa movies at all, like commercials ng gadgets, food, places, etc... (ewan ko lang sa ibang sinehan kung ganun din, kasi sa greenhills promenade lagi ako nanunuod eh)

anyway, about the the dark knight rises movie, :win: grabe, ang lupet!!!, one of the best movies ever!!! gusto ko pumalakpak after the movie pero KJ yung the rest ng crowd eh walang nagcheer, kung simulan ko naman baka walang sumunod mapahiya lang ako :rofl:
sa imax moa hiyawan mga tao! hahaha! :bball: saya! pinanood ko 3 times eh!
PSN US:Bizugs

PSN HK:Bisugz

Nintendo FC: 2595-1096-5750

MADE IN [RP] Samahang Sandatahan

WHEN GOTHAM IS ASHES... THEN, YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION TO DIE..
Eric_R
Silver6

conquerorsaint wrote:
When he confronted Bruce in Wayne Manor, he pointed out that he lost his parents in a violent manner as well, so parang he just knew from Bruce's look daw how he would pretend to be smiling on the outside just like he did. "I know that feel bro" kumbaga :lol:
Robin (Dick Grayson) in comics was also an orphan. Dito palang parang sinasabi nang si "Robin" si Blake indirectly. Like you said, "I know that feeling bro" is an indication how he can understand why Bruce becomes the Batman.