Movie Spoilers Thread

Talk about things other than video games. What are your other hobbies? What's your favorite TV show? Are you into sports. Any recommended restaurants? Do you travel?
xgh0st12x
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Thanks to the hype, I was urged to climb the top shelf of my storage cabintet and dust off a couple of stuff from my almost 20 year old collection for a little re-reading pleasure... :)

PSN ID (PS4): Gh0st0fSparta12 XBL GT (XB1): xgh0st12x NNID (WiiU): xgh0st12x
Pamilya, trabaho, ehersisyo, home tyeter, bidjo geyms. Copy paste hanggang kamatayan.
jmsv
Silverload
Silverload

Kung nabuhay lang sana si joker nung 2nd movie mas ok if siya yung naging judge. Hehe

LAKERS SUCKS!

You Miss 100% of the Shots You Never Take
xgh0st12x
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

that would have been a great idea, pero ayaw daw ni nolan i-involve si joker out of respect to H. Ledger's death.
Pamilya, trabaho, ehersisyo, home tyeter, bidjo geyms. Copy paste hanggang kamatayan.
jmsv
Silverload
Silverload

Not sure pero diba nahulog na si joker sa building?
If patay na si joker talaga kahit buhay si heath hindi na talaga puwede unless imagination lang hehe

LAKERS SUCKS!

You Miss 100% of the Shots You Never Take
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

jmsv wrote:Not sure pero diba nahulog na si joker sa building?
If patay na si joker talaga kahit buhay si heath hindi na talaga puwede unless imagination lang hehe
linigtas pa siya ni batman, baka yung joker na iniisip mo na nahulog sa building yung sa original Batman hehe. :grin:
xgh0st12x
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

jmsv wrote:Not sure pero diba nahulog na si joker sa building?
True! but you know how the comic book world is infamous for character resurrections! :grin:
bisugzzz
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bisugz

SonOfKratos wrote:Thanks to the hype, I was urged to climb the top shelf of my storage cabintet and dust off a couple of stuff from my almost 20 year old collection for a little re-reading pleasure... :)

bro this is really awesome! :bball: binili ko nalang yung makapal na version sa DC comics.
PSN US:Bizugs

PSN HK:Bisugz

Nintendo FC: 2595-1096-5750

MADE IN [RP] Samahang Sandatahan

WHEN GOTHAM IS ASHES... THEN, YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION TO DIE..
xgh0st12x
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Thanks man! Unfortunately, collectors dont seem to think much of comics from the 90s. :(
bisugzzz
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

SonOfKratos wrote:Thanks man! Unfortunately, collectors dont seem to think much of comics from the 90s. :(
I AGREE.. YUNG KNIGHTFALL BINABASA KO AKALA KO CORNY. ANG GANDA PALA! IT'S A 1993 COMIC BOOK PERO TO BE HONEST MAGANDA ANG KNIGHTFALL ACTUALLY VOLUME 1,2,3 ARE THESE. DATI DI AKO ADDICT SA COMICS, NUNG DINALA AKO NG GF KO SA ISANG COMIC BOOK STORE AT BUMILI AKO ISANG ISSUE NGAYON ADIK NA KO DAMN!

ITO YUNG 3 VOLUME:

xgh0st12x
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Bro 3 parts ba yung -KnightFall-? alam ko 2 parts lang yung eh (dun sa collected versions ha) and the -KnightQuest- story arc is where Wayne eventually reclaims the mantle from Jean Paul Valley (Azrael)

EDIT: May -KnightsEnd- pa pala.
Last edited by xgh0st12x on Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bisugzzz
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Di ako sure parekoy pero seems to be yun na nga yung story it comes out October 2012 pa naman. I am enjoying THE KNIGHTFALL SERIES kasi 1.2kphp lang tapos ang KAPAL ng boook! SOBRANG SULIT TALAGA! MGA 1 AND 1/2 INCH THICK siya! :cheer:

TurnBased
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: twolfkg

Kay, i think that's enough OT for us(including me).

Tuloy na lang natin usapang Batman dito: http://pinoyps.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t ... s#p2039738

Any more Batman discussion in this thread should be related to the movie.
PSN ID: twolfkg / TurnBasedPPS
3DS FC: 4468-1101-2937
xgh0st12x
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

/\
Noted. The topic just splintered into the comic book story arcs knowing that there are tons of references made in the movie that came from the said arcs.

Anyway, back to the kick-assery of TDKR.
bisugzzz
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^ THE KICK ASS BATMAN TRIOLOGY WILL MAKE SURE THAT MAN OF STEEL WILL BE GOOD! :bball:

mario_adobo
Double Dragon
Double Dragon
PSN ID: dreddfool

Ang di ko lang ma-gets eto:

May sinabi si bane habang binibugbog nya si batman. Nun namatay yun ilaw at nagtago sa shadows si bats.
"You adapted in the shadows, I was born in it... etc" tipong ganun. So paano di nya na-deduce hindi si bane yun anak ni ras na galing sa Pit, eh nakikita naman yun mga ulap at araw dahel sa butas. Metaphor lang ba yun? nang origin ni bane? which is? :shock:

oh well, plot mechanism lang siguro for the big twist near the end. Nanahulaan na siguro ng mga Batman fans nun nagpakita si Ras...
War transforms us into beasts - Drebin

[RP] Sandatahang Lakas

SG PSN: dreddfool
HK PSN: MarioAdobo <--- wala lang
TurnBased
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Just finished watching Abraham Lincoln(oo ngayon lang. Daming movies eh)

Nagdedebate pa rin kami ng GF ko kung naging vampire ba si Abe sa huli o hindi :lol:
bisugzzz
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

mario_adobo wrote:Ang di ko lang ma-gets eto:

May sinabi si bane habang binibugbog nya si batman. Nun namatay yun ilaw at nagtago sa shadows si bats.
"You adapted in the shadows, I was born in it... etc" tipong ganun. So paano di nya na-deduce hindi si bane yun anak ni ras na galing sa Pit, eh nakikita naman yun mga ulap at araw dahel sa butas. Metaphor lang ba yun? nang origin ni bane? which is? :shock:

oh well, plot mechanism lang siguro for the big twist near the end. Nanahulaan na siguro ng mga Batman fans nun nagpakita si Ras...
bane was in the league of shadows since birth. he was excommunicated by ras al ghul. In the comics it was totally different so i anticipated talaga sa simula siya ang anak ni ras al ghul pero in the end si talia talaga! which in the comics na si talia al ghul talaga! Nagkaroon pa nga sila ng love affair which in some point na nagrebelde siya sa tatay niya!

luca_blight
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: lang_kazan

TurnBased wrote:Just finished watching Abraham Lincoln(oo ngayon lang. Daming movies eh)

Nagdedebate pa rin kami ng GF ko kung naging vampire ba si Abe sa huli o hindi :lol:
for sure di naging vampire si Abe sa huli. They still follow history but somehow put a twist on it. Just like another book by the same write, Unholy Night, it's about the Three Magi but with a twist. :grin:
-Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end.. if not in the way we always expect

-Just close your eyes...

PS3 Slim Asian (October 27, 2009)

Sino ang pinakamagandang cosplayer?

PSN id:lang_kazan
TurnBased
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^Base kasi sa book, naging vampire si Lincoln sa huli.

Although base sa movie, I'm inclined to believe that he didn't take Henry's offer and died a human.
mario_adobo
Double Dragon
Double Dragon
PSN ID: dreddfool

bisugzzz wrote:bane was in the league of shadows since birth. he was excommunicated by ras al ghul. In the comics it was totally different so i anticipated talaga sa simula siya ang anak ni ras al ghul pero in the end si talia talaga! which in the comics na si talia al ghul talaga! Nagkaroon pa nga sila ng love affair which in some point na nagrebelde siya sa tatay niya!
Ah so since bane was in the Pit with Talia, we can assume that he was there because he was part of the league when Ra's was imprisoned there?! I don't think so. Wasn't he rescued by the league only when Talia escaped the Pit. He can't say that he was "born in the shadows" when clearly he was already a grown man when he met Ra's.

At paps, lahat ng batman fan kilala na si Talia and her history with the Bats. And even if your not, but played Arkham City, you WILL know Talia.

Don't get me wrong, I love TDKR. Badtrip lang ako at hindi pulido yun history ni bane and his connection with Talia and Ra's para s'ken. Cheers! :agree:
War transforms us into beasts - Drebin

[RP] Sandatahang Lakas

SG PSN: dreddfool
HK PSN: MarioAdobo <--- wala lang