The Walking Dead

Talk about things other than video games. What are your other hobbies? What's your favorite TV show? Are you into sports. Any recommended restaurants? Do you travel?
quixotic_frujee
Ineffable Twaddler
PSN ID: quixotic_frujee

parokyano wrote: BTW gusto ko sana i suggest yung 1 week tolerance sa spoilers, dito kasi sa atin saturday pa pinapalabas yung latest episode. :sweat: Sa mga na spoil sorry haha di ko mapigilan mag comment.. :pray:

IMHO it's ok :D I mean, that's why I'm here, anyway. Although tamad akong mag-stream ng episodes online I can't wait for spoilers, haha :rofl:

Hinihintay ko lang yung new episodes sa FOX pero I don't mind spoilers. :D
HK PSN ID: quixotic_frujee
"Excuse me, do you mind not farting while I'm saving the world?"

Chronic Hero(ine) Syndrome

*Halikinu~*
New Game+

(Long days and pleasant nights.)
ShadowoftheDarkgod
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Shane had to do it.
Both are tired, Otis is panting, and both are running out of bullets.
If Shane and Otis both died, the boy would die as well from the operation.
Why not shoot him at the head? The screaming would also distract the zombies giving more time for Shane to flee.
And remember kids:
the more posts you have, the bigger your pens is.
PSN ID: ShadowoftheDark
nosaj30rje
Myst
Myst
PSN ID: rjtebs

ShadowoftheDarkgod wrote:Shane had to do it.
Why not shoot him at the head? The screaming would also distract the zombies giving more time for Shane to flee.
+1 :agree:

regarding the spoilers, i think di mo dapat iopen ang thread na 'to if you haven't watched the latest ep. that's what i do here and in the vamp diaries thread. watch muna then discuss with fellow members here.
PS3 Slim CECH-2001A
LG 32LH70YR
PS3 games (all R1): Uncharted 1&2,Prince of Persia,Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Band Hero, Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition, Dead Space, Heavenly Sword, Folklore, Rockband 2, God of War Collection, Metal Gear Solid 4
parokyano
LeBronista
PSN ID: LeBronista

ShadowoftheDarkgod wrote:Shane had to do it.
Haha this is fictional pero it means effective yung character ni Shane kasi nauurat na talaga ako sa kanya. For me lang dapat pala mas pinili na lang din ni Othis na iwanan si Shane kasi na sa kanya na yung attention ng mga walkers eh. And mahirap na ijustify na ginawa niya yun para iganti si Carl.
charliedrama
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: charliedrama21

I just think he's losing it... In the ending of So1 he tried to do assault Lori... Its a nice debate. Catch 22 talaga si Shane nun, but I think he is really losing it. I guess thats one of the reasons why Shane is a good character, he's doing what he needs to do to survive. its either you love him or you hate him. Kitang kita one of them had to go with both of them with bum legs and/or ankles.
ADD ME UP! :)

Tibarn
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jhai_radikz

...ok lang sana kung wala na silang chance talaga at sinabi ni otis na sige shane iwan mo nako para makatakas ka at mailigtas si carl. Ang kaso pinagana nya kag@guhan nya. Isa rin ako na inis na inis sa ginawa ni shane. BUti nalang sa comics dedz na sya diba? :banghead:
Currently Playing:
PS4: Ghost of Tsushima Switch: Fenyx rising, Witcher 3
PS5: Demons Souls, AC:Valhalla
FC: SW-8583-1421-4426
charliedrama
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Oo nga. Patay siya sa comics tapos nalaman nila Rick na na reanimate siya as a walker when they dug off his grave. Sobrang ganda ng comics pag binasa mo, ito talaga di mo mapapalabas sa tv yung mga deaths ng mga tao. Pero maganda ang translation ng comics into tv nito. Why wasnt this up for an emmy?

parokyano
LeBronista

Kala ko ng nagkasugat siya sa ulo nakalmot or nakagat siya ng walkets.. haha sayang.. :lol:
Tibarn
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

...sana next episode maging walker si otis at i-hunt si shane. :bigmouth:
Currently Playing:
parokyano
LeBronista

Sayang pinulutan na eh.. yun sana magandang revenge. :2thumbs: :sweat:
solstice
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: wicked_being

Mapa-comics or TV adaptation, ^#@#$%! talaga si Shane :banghead:
Gaming on-hold.
#TWolvesNation Arooo!
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o
PSN ID: Seraph01

Haha..astig nga si Shane eh. Besides, ok na yun kesa naman pareho sila nakain... :bigmouth: :rofl:
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
nosaj30rje
Myst
Myst

grabe napakakontrobersyal nung episode buhay na buhay ang thread na 'to :bigmouth:
PS3 Slim CECH-2001A
LG 32LH70YR
PS3 games (all R1): Uncharted 1&2,Prince of Persia,Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Band Hero, Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition, Dead Space, Heavenly Sword, Folklore, Rockband 2, God of War Collection, Metal Gear Solid 4
Tibarn
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

...mas maiintindihan ko pa pagkasaway ni Merle kahit papano dahil sya alam mo na agad na ganun sya si shane backstabber sh^t!! :bigmouth:
Currently Playing:
solstice
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: wicked_being

Seraph011 wrote:Haha..astig nga si Shane eh. Besides, ok na yun kesa naman pareho sila nakain... :bigmouth: :rofl:
Eh kasi naman...

Siguro ganun din ang gagawin ko pag naka-survival mode na ako. Pero hindi ko na papahirapan pa yung kasama ko at headshot na agad ang bibigay ko sa kanya para naman hindi nya ma-feel na ginagawa syang chewing gum ng mga zombies. :sweat:

Magaling talaga yung casting for Shane's part. Isang tingin mo palang sa kanya alam mong may kagaguhan na gagawin eventually :lol:
Gaming on-hold.
#TWolvesNation Arooo!
quixotic_frujee
Ineffable Twaddler

Uhm.
:ashamed:

Does this explain the budget cuts?

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/w ... red-221449
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/w ... fly-222500

"When Frank Darabont appeared on a Comic-Con panel July 22 to promote The Walking Dead, he didn't realize he was a dead man walking. Neither did the cast and crew. Everyone was shocked when news broke three days later that AMC had taken the extraordinary step of firing Darabont from the network's biggest ratings hit."

The first link is for a pretty long article but from the gist of it they had a disagreement over the budget?
:huh:

Re Episode 3:
Saw it last night.
I never did like Shane. He looks very... dodgy. Parang contrabida :rofl:
solstice wrote: Magaling talaga yung casting for Shane's part. Isang tingin mo palang sa kanya alam mong may kagaguhan na gagawin eventually :lol:
Haha, onga. Maagaling talaga yung actor ni Shane. :agree:

*Halikinu~*
New Game+

parokyano
LeBronista

Buti na lang hindi sumama si Rick.. tapos na sana yung series kung nagkataon. :lol:
charliedrama
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

The series needs a character like Shane. With his character, its shows the essence of what people will do to survive in crisis.
If there is a Rick, the rational, positive and collected dude that he is, then their must be an Anti-Rick. Shane is calculating, douce-baggy and will live and survive at all costs. They would would have fed him to the zombies just like in the comics if producers didnt think he would have been a good character to flank rick
Last edited by charliedrama on Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

quixotic_frujee
Ineffable Twaddler

charliedrama wrote:The series needs a character like Shane. With his character, its shows the essence of what people will do to survive in crisis.
If there is a Rick, the rational, positive and collected that he is, then their must be an Anti-Rick. Shane is calculating, douce-baggy and will live and survive at all costs. They would would have fed him to the zombies just like in the comics if producers didnt think he would have been a good character to flank rick

^Yup.
Shane is probably the scariest person in the group, zombies nonwithstanding.

I'd be wary of him all the time, not knowing when he's gonna snap from all his pent-up rage and frustations

Shane really is the antitheis of mr. nice guy rick.
I wonder how they became best friends?

*Halikinu~*
New Game+

Tibarn
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

quixotic_frujee wrote:
charliedrama wrote:The series needs a character like Shane. With his character, its shows the essence of what people will do to survive in crisis.
If there is a Rick, the rational, positive and collected that he is, then their must be an Anti-Rick. Shane is calculating, douce-baggy and will live and survive at all costs. They would would have fed him to the zombies just like in the comics if producers didnt think he would have been a good character to flank rick

^Yup.
Shane is probably the scariest person in the group, zombies nonwithstanding.

I'd be wary of him all the time, not knowing when he's gonna snap from all his pent-up rage and frustations

Shane really is the antitheis of mr. nice guy rick.
I wonder how they became best friends?

...baka may tama talaga si shane dun sa asawa ni rick kaya nakipagkaibigan hehehe.
Currently Playing: