Aconcagua (video game)

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
arohbi
Ridge Racer
Ridge Racer
PSN ID: arohbi

Aconcagua

Aconcagua (アコンカグア?) is a survival horror video game released only in Japan for the PlayStation. The setting of the game is in the fictional country of Meruza – which was named after the actual Argentine province Mendoza; the country is currently undergoing political turmoil as the result of an independence movement. The movement has split Argentina in half, and a 33-year-old activist named Pachamama goes on a flight as part of a politically motivated independence tour. During the flight, a terrorist detonates a time bomb, which causes the plane to crash near Aconcagua's peak; only five passengers survive the crash. -Wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aconcagua_(video_game)

I stumble upon this game while browsing some Playstation 1 games in wikipedia and yes it really caught my eyes and try to look for some information about this game. This game was release only in Japan so no official english game for this :cry:. and below is the partial walkthrough of the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OquKMnTlo04

Some In-game Screenshots

What do you think guys about this game. It has the same atmosphere as Silent Hill and Resident Evil but differ on the gameplay itself.
PototoyPwets
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Di ko alam to ah. Haha.. Hindi kasi nalocalized eh.
US PSN ID: pototoypwets
EU PSN ID: Pototoyski_uae
"Your best Final Fantasy is the one you played first"
Fantasy Gamer
Judge Magister Supreme
PSN ID: Fantasy_GamerX

Not familiar with this either. There are probably more Japan-only games than all PS1 to PS3 games released in the US combined.

"A SOLDIER First Class performs above and beyond the call of duty at all times." --- Angeal Hewley, CCFFVII
Lawyer • Gamer • Lover • Father
arohbi
Ridge Racer
Ridge Racer
PSN ID: arohbi

I think cool syang laruin ang voice dialogue nya lang ang english pero yung in-game japanese na yung iba kapaan na lang para matapos kaso story yung pinaka-maganda dito eh hahaha..