Anime Otakus out there!

Talk about things other than video games. What are your other hobbies? What's your favorite TV show? Are you into sports. Any recommended restaurants? Do you travel?
flipsflops
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: flipsflops

With finales left and right. I've just finished with Aldnoah, Death Parade, Yowapeda, and Dia no A--which will start the new season next week. :huh:
And here are the shows I'll consider/considered picking up.

Baby Steps - this show is actually good. Same with Yowapeda, and Dia no A. A kid just wants to learn a new sport and be a good player. In a realistic setting. None of that Prince of tennis BS where they can make a drop shot that has so much spin, it bounces back to the net.
Digimon Adventure tri - Tai and Agumon.
Gintama - let's just see where is this going.
New Lupin - Same with Gintama

That's just about it for now. I'll wait and see the romance shows if any is worth picking up. Your lie in April made me want to watch the genre again.

http://anichart.net/spring
白線の内側に下がってお待ちください
darkpaladin
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: monkmon08

Ayos ang mga reaction sa Shokugeki no Soma, mga orgasm. I'm gonna stick around for a while.

Currently playing:
PS4: Final Fantasy XV, Tekken 7
PC: Chrono Clock, Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate

My Figure Collections
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

GBF Try is now ended.. Mukhang bawi naman sila sa last episode.. Domon Kashuu is for real hahahaha..

Anyway, The director os GBF season 1 and GBF Try confirmed that an OVA from each series will be made..
My best guess is for GBF1 OVA plot could be after season 1 and GBF Try OVA plot could be it's prequel. There's a manga prequel for GBF Try, maybe they decided to animate it.
darkpaladin
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^
Haha, I never doubt who Sekai's master is.
That Lightning Zeta Gundam, ang ganda. Sana magkaroon din agad ng kit ito. And syempre yung Super Fumina ni Minato lol. As if Tryon 3 wasn't enough.

Currently playing:

My Figure Collections
sib
Beyond the Beyond
Beyond the Beyond

I was kinda surprised that they didn't use Lisa's This Illusion as the OP or ED. At least the OP is by Aimer.
Any news about the air date for Digimon Adventure Tri?
Currently Playing
PS4:
PSV:
PC: Flowers -Le Volume sur Printemps-, The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel
flipsflops
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

sib wrote:Any news about the air date for Digimon Adventure Tri?
No news yet. Toei is doing great keeping things under wrap. It's one of the greatest mysteries today.
白線の内側に下がってお待ちください
darkpaladin
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

sib wrote:I was kinda surprised that they didn't use Lisa's This Illusion as the OP or ED. At least the OP is by Aimer.
Any news about the air date for Digimon Adventure Tri?
Ganda nga ng bagong opening eh. I recognized the singer since she also sang the opening of Fate/hollow ataraxia and endings of Gundam Unicorn.
Ang saya ni Ilya sa opening, kung alam lang niya mangyayari sa kanya .

Currently playing:

My Figure Collections
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

darkpaladin wrote:^
Haha, I never doubt who Sekai's master is.
That Lightning Zeta Gundam, ang ganda. Sana magkaroon din agad ng kit ito. And syempre yung Super Fumina ni Minato lol. As if Tryon 3 wasn't enough.
Ang ganda nga eh. Lightning Zeta Gundam.. repainted Lightning with added parts then repainted Back Weapons System Mk.I.
Super Fumina reminded me of Figma and Nendroid figures.. Gundam Tryon 3 is a confirmed kit. Baka sa June ilabas..
Xanshi
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Xanshi

flipsflops wrote:With finales left and right. I've just finished with Aldnoah, Death Parade, Yowapeda, and Dia no A--which will start the new season next week. :huh:
And here are the shows I'll consider/considered picking up.

Baby Steps - this show is actually good. Same with Yowapeda, and Dia no A. A kid just wants to learn a new sport and be a good player. In a realistic setting. None of that Prince of tennis BS where they can make a drop shot that has so much spin, it bounces back to the net.
Digimon Adventure tri - Tai and Agumon.
Gintama - let's just see where is this going.
New Lupin - Same with Gintama

That's just about it for now. I'll wait and see the romance shows if any is worth picking up. Your lie in April made me want to watch the genre again.

http://anichart.net/spring
For spring anime, here are the shows I'm considering.

Sequels are already auto include. So Highschool DxD, Ghost in the Shell, Diamond no Ace, Digimon Adventure Tri, Fate/ Stay Night: UBW, Gintama, Nisekoi, Sidonia no Kishi are in the list. I'm considering Baby Steps if I can get the first season.

For the new stuff, this are what I'm considering.

Arslan Senki - It's originally a novel and the author is Yoshiki Tanaka which is the author of "The Legend of Galactic Heroes". From what I know the manga is popular, planning on reading it eventually. The artwork for the manga and anime is Hiromu Arakawa (Fullmetal Alchemist). Being a fan of Arakawa work, is the biggest reason why I'm gonna watch this series.

Kyoukai no Rinne - It's Takahashi Rumiko (Inuysha, Maison Ikkoku, Ranma 1/2, Urusei Yatsura) work. The quality of her previous work is enough for me to consider watching this series.

Kekkai Sensen - I am a sucker for Bones. And there's a good reason for it. Bones have been consistent in delivering quality anime. Also I like their trailer.

Ore Monogatari!! - I'm gonna give it a try because it is being made by Madhouse.

Owari no Seraph - I'm intrigue by the character design.

Shokugeki no Souma - My brother loves the manga. I haven't read it yet. So I'm gonna give it a try.

Triage X - Made by Satou Shouji. If you don't know who he is, the he is the author of Highschool of the Dead. I blame this series why Highschool of the Dead is in hiatus mode. I just gonna check whether the series is good or not.
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Gundam Extreme Vs and The Witcher 2

"A mild manner Accountant by day, A Gamer by night"
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

just watched Kuroko's latest episode.. History ng generation of miracles ang arc.. ewan ko kung pahahabain nila ang teiko arc dito para may season 4 pa.. Pero i hope maging maganda ang pacing ng story kung tatapusin nila ito hanggang Winter Cup Finals.
Xanshi
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Mahaba ang Teiko Arc. But i don't think aabot pa sila 4th season para sa Rakuzan finale.
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Gundam Extreme Vs and The Witcher 2

"A mild manner Accountant by day, A Gamer by night"
flipsflops
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Kekkai Sensen is looking good. I am watching it on Daisuki.

http://www.daisuki.net/anime/watch/Bloo ... efront/AYc
白線の内側に下がってお待ちください
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o
PSN ID: Seraph01

Damn....si Domon nga talaga ang master nina Sekai! How cool is that! Lol sana makita ko in action sa Gunpla ang God Gundam! Hehe honestly akala ko hindi ko ma-eenjoy ang Gundam Buildfighters, dati kasi mas gusto ko yung original UC arcs (aside from G) but the series has been really fun and now I'm eagerly awaiting the next season.

Tapos na din pala ang Yowa...meron pa bang susunod? Now I need my sports fix at dahil wala pa ang Haikyuu, I'll probably try either Baby Steps or Ace. Any recommendations as to which one might be better? =)
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
flipsflops
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Seraph011 wrote: Tapos na din pala ang Yowa...meron pa bang susunod? Now I need my sports fix at dahil wala pa ang Haikyuu, I'll probably try either Baby Steps or Ace. Any recommendations as to which one might be better? =)
Both shows are good. Yung dami nalang ng episodes ang determining. Dia no A has 75 episodes, and Baby steps has 25. Not counting season 2.
白線の内側に下がってお待ちください
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o
PSN ID: Seraph01

Nice, thanks! I guess it's even better hearing that there are a lot of episodes out for both already..should keep me busy with them! Thanks again!
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Hmmm ok ba yung Cyber Formula na anime? alam kong luma na pero what do you think?
flipsflops
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

deathzero23 wrote:Hmmm ok ba yung Cyber Formula na anime? alam kong luma na pero what do you think?
Sakto a! 2015 na ngayon. Where's muh cyber system para sa kotse ko?

Good pickup I say, kung papanoorin mo. Matagal ko nang di napanood yan, so di ko alam kung dated na yung feel.
白線の内側に下がってお待ちください
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

may nakita lang akong car model kit kasi nito sa GH eh. nagandahan ako. nag-google ako. luma na nga pero yung pinaka last nya eh Future GPX Cyber Formula na ang title.. di na mukhang luma. pwede na.
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

I was browsing Gundam SEED remaster in youtube.. So binago pala death ni Nicol Amafi..
In the original, Kira draws the sword to Nicol.
In the remaster, Nicol run into the sword wtf.

Oh yeah. "Nicol was 15, and he loved to play the piano.." - Athrun
flipsflops
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Kekkai Sensen is good so I'm picking it up. Action scenes are good and the story is quite intriguing.
Danmachi is hitting me in the RPG feels of Dungeon crawler so it's added to the list. I'll wait for Owari no Seraph.

Where's muh Digimon, Toei?!
白線の内側に下がってお待ちください