Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns Of The Patriots

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
NinjaLooter
- Kick this player?

Nasaan na yung lumang thread?

Anyway, gameplay scans by Famitsu...

http://www.havamedia.net/CGR/8/M/HAVACo ... 0/9511.jpg

http://www.havamedia.net/CGR/8/M/HAVACo ... 0/9512.jpg

http://www.havamedia.net/CGR/8/M/HAVACo ... 0/9513.jpg

http://www.havamedia.net/CGR/8/M/HAVACo ... 0/9514.jpg

EDIT:
agent_rhy wrote:Spoilers will be reported to admins for an instant ban...

Posting spoilers in for an unreleased game doesn't make sense so be warned!
:bigmouth:
miguelvis
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Motor Toon Grand Prix
PSN ID: miguelvis

From ps3fanboy.com

"This one literally just came in -- Konami has released a new trailer for Metal Gear Solid 4 and PlayFrance has the scoop. The trailer is similar to the E3 one released last year, but has a ton of additional content and has been remastered using the newest version of the MGS 4 engine, leading to a ton of little visual improvements. Animations, particle effects and over-all graphic fidelity have all definitely increased with this newest trailer - the scene where Old Snake puts the gun to his mouth, in particular, showcases some incredible lighting effects. It's great to see Konami hasn't been resting on their laurels, this new trailer shows a clear and marked improvement to a game that already looked amazing. The trailer ends with confirmation that the game will be coming out in 2007 - naysayers be damned.

The new trailer clocks in at over 13 minutes in length and what a blissful 13 minutes they are. The final scene with Raiden is incredible and worth the time investment by itself. What are you doing? Check it out NOW -- it demands your attention."

http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2007/06/06/inc ... -cry-in-e/
NinjaLooter
- Kick this player?

I need my MGS4 fix!!! Dang it Kojima!
Vicious-sama
Cyber Sled
Cyber Sled

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3160792

Kojima to celebrate 20 years of MGS4 and top it all off by giving a live demonstration of MGS4 on the 27th of July.

Does this mean we wont be seeing MGS4 at E3? I think we'll still see a trailer, but live gameplay wont be shown till the 20th anniversary blow out. I'm pumped.
METALGEARSOLID4
June 12, 2008.

SNEAK OUT!
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

yup i think Sony will show off its other games
Vicious-sama
Cyber Sled
Cyber Sled

Ryan Payton from the Kojima Productions podcast just confirmed MGS4's appearance this E3 and he said the entire trailer will use English dialogue.

My nerdrection wont be going away anytime soon.
METALGEARSOLID4
June 12, 2008.

SNEAK OUT!
sam_mangingisda
PlayStation
PlayStation

IGN's Prediction!

… Revealing Metal Gear Solid 4 Coming to 360
Percentage Chance: 80%

Moore's tattoo will reveal what we've long expected - the next instalment of the Metal Gear Solid saga will launch on 360 alongside the PS3 version. After Kojima's recent comments that the game was able to run on 360 hardware, this would suggest that Kojima Productions is experimenting with the hardware. Why simply experiment? Particularly when this game is certain to be costing a lot of R&D dollars which may not be recouped with a PS3 release alone? More than that, history points to a version of Metal Gear Solid 2 making its way across to the original Xbox, so it wouldn't be a big leap to see number four from day one, or perhaps after a short window of exclusivity.
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/801/801564p1.html

ano ba talaga koooya!!!

Long-shot Prediction:
Metal Gear Solid 4 to Officially Remain PS3 Exclusive
Percentage Chance: 25%
This is the flip-side argument to the 360 reveal: Sony may toss Kojima and Konami a big sack of cash and politely ask that the company refrain from depositing their goods on Microsoft's machine for a set length of time. Maybe for good. Who knows? It would be the wisest move Sony could possibly make right now - and one that we doubt they'll do, given Sony's past oversights and missteps. Hence, as much as Sony fanboys might want to see Snake stay firmly planted (at least initially) on the PS3, we're not confident he will.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/801/801564p3.html
So this is your last breath ha? I have just started my game, see you 11 years from now, see me shine while you vow before me...
barefoot_warrior
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Ako ang nalilito sa mga ganitong post. It will still be exclusive to PS3 sa E3. The new trailer will be shown at the "SONY AND KONAMI CONFERENCE". Wala namang "FLOPBOX AND KONAMI CONFERENCE" eh.
We see what we want to see, whether it's there or not. We choose our own truths.
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

its more like xbots posting rumors akala nila matutuo :fury:
NinjaLooter
- Kick this player?

sam_mangingisda wrote:IGN's Prediction!

… Revealing Metal Gear Solid 4 Coming to 360
Percentage Chance: 80%

Moore's tattoo will reveal what we've long expected - the next instalment of the Metal Gear Solid saga will launch on 360 alongside the PS3 version. After Kojima's recent comments that the game was able to run on 360 hardware, this would suggest that Kojima Productions is experimenting with the hardware. Why simply experiment? Particularly when this game is certain to be costing a lot of R&D dollars which may not be recouped with a PS3 release alone? More than that, history points to a version of Metal Gear Solid 2 making its way across to the original Xbox, so it wouldn't be a big leap to see number four from day one, or perhaps after a short window of exclusivity.
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/801/801564p1.html

ano ba talaga koooya!!!

Long-shot Prediction:
Metal Gear Solid 4 to Officially Remain PS3 Exclusive
Percentage Chance: 25%
This is the flip-side argument to the 360 reveal: Sony may toss Kojima and Konami a big sack of cash and politely ask that the company refrain from depositing their goods on Microsoft's machine for a set length of time. Maybe for good. Who knows? It would be the wisest move Sony could possibly make right now - and one that we doubt they'll do, given Sony's past oversights and missteps. Hence, as much as Sony fanboys might want to see Snake stay firmly planted (at least initially) on the PS3, we're not confident he will.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/801/801564p3.html
IGN prediction? Who would you believe, Kojima himself or some Xbot in IGN?
Jacobsladder
Ridge Racer
Ridge Racer

I'll fee; better when E3 comes and goes and we get a definite answer.
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

eeepp even after E3 buhay parin ganitong rumors
VincH
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

basta ako kay Kojima mismo ako maniniwala hindi sa kung saang saang biased na gaming sites.
saaaandaliiiii laaaaannnggg!!!
NinjaLooter
- Kick this player?

darkwing_uop wrote:eeepp even after E3 buhay parin ganitong rumors
Sinabi mo pa. Nakakailang confirmation na ba si Kojima at meron pa din ganitong speculation.
Vicious-sama
Cyber Sled
Cyber Sled

This 'rumor' is actually ignorable though since the editor literally pulled the 80% out of his ass. 80%? Really? Oooooooookaaaaaay..
METALGEARSOLID4
June 12, 2008.

SNEAK OUT!
parokyano
LeBronista
PSN ID: LeBronista

that editor from IGN doesnt work for Kojima, so ano nga ba alam nya.
remnants_of_day
Kileak: The DNA Imperative
Kileak: The DNA Imperative

Uh Oh.

Konami dissatisfied with PS3 Price cut
In an interview with Reuters, Kazumi Kitaue, the head of Konami's North American and European operations said, “I wonder if Sony can win back user support by the price cut of just $100. I don't expect a substantial impact ... With $500, you can buy a personal computer."
"Since Metal Gear Solid was born for the PlayStation, we would like to keep it a PlayStation game. But we might have to take some steps," Kitaue said.
barefoot_warrior
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Oo, pwede naman nilang gawin yan eh.. like ginawa nila sa Flopbox, after a year or 2 nilabas. Oks na oks lang sa amin.
We see what we want to see, whether it's there or not. We choose our own truths.
Vicious-sama
Cyber Sled
Cyber Sled

Uh oh, here we go again.

People seem to forget that money-hats can go both ways and notice that he specifically talked about the future MGS games, not MGS4.

Sony is too involved in the development of MGS4 to allow it go anywhere.
METALGEARSOLID4
June 12, 2008.

SNEAK OUT!
parokyano
LeBronista
PSN ID: LeBronista

why sila madidissapoint sa price cut? game dev lang sila. kalokohan yan. madissapoint muna sila sa wii dahil yun ang mura.