Final Fantasy VII Remake

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
Tibarn
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jhai_radikz

...ff7 kasi talaga nagpalevel-up sa rpg, daming gamers ang nagsimulang maglaro rpg dahil dyan.
Currently Playing:
PS4: Ghost of Tsushima Switch: Fenyx rising, Witcher 3
PS5: Demons Souls, AC:Valhalla
FC: SW-8583-1421-4426
nayj
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: nReiz

Yung takbo ng story at yung soundtrack ng game nag pa awe sa akin noon.

Siguro yung 1st part ng story is yung Disc 1. Hanggang sa loob lang ng Midgar.
---
"Nothing is true. Everything is permitted."
---
Currently Playing:
Nioh (PS4)
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

unang nagpa-attract talga sa kin sa ff7 is yung graphics..nakikilaro na ko nun sa tropa ko tapos bilib na bilib ako sa mga FMV sequences ng mga summon. Nung nagkaron na ko ng sarili kong console dun ko na lubos naintindihan yung kwento at yung gameplay. First time ko maka-encounter ng game na ganun.

Sa madaling salita, groundbreaking ang FF7 nung lumabas sya. First of its kind ika nga.
**** ****!
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Ang nagustuhan ko dun yung malaking sword ni Cloud, kung paano niya bitbitin na parang stick lang. :lol:
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
Tibarn
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

...may physical copy naman siguro to no?
Currently Playing:
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

dapat meron! :D
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Haha. For sure it is. I don't think SE will not make a physical copy.. Baka mag-release pa sila ng Collector's Edition na may added stuff like a statue or etc.. They will milk this game to the fullest.
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

http://gematsu.com/2016/04/final-fantas ... anges-more

Bigger than the Final Fantasy XIII series: Compared to the Final Fantasy XIII series, Final Final Fantasy VII Remake “be an equivalent – or even greater – project in terms of scale,” according to Kitase.

Scale: “It will essentially be a full-scale game for each part of the multi-part series,” Kitase said. Whereas each entry in the Final Fantasy XIII series told the story from a different angle,”we already have a preexisting story [with Final Fantasy VII Remake], so it wouldn’t really make sense if that isn’t encompassed in the multi-part series, and it wouldn’t make sense to remake it if we don’t encompass that that entire story. With regards to the current HD capacity and volume, the idea is that we wouldn’t be able to encompass it all in just one installment. So, if we’re just looking at each of these parts, one part should be on par with the scale of one Final Fantasy XIII game.”

How many installments? Square Enix “has an idea” in terms of how many installments Final Fantasy VII Remake may consist of,” but can’t share that at the moment. The scenario and stories are currently in development, so “the plan may change along the way,” Kitase said, but reiterated, “we do have a vision for how many installments it will consist of.”

Compilation of Final Fantasy VII: “If there are any areas [from The Compilation of Final Fantasy VII] where we can use the settings or the characters, we do want to try to incorporate it in there, so it gives off that sense of nuance and those other stories existing,” Kitase said. “But, of course, it would be difficult to follow up on everything that happened in this universe. So, maybe some of the characters who weren’t as famous won’t appear or be mentioned. But in terms of the characters and instances that remain in the memories of our fans, we do want to try our best to integrate that in some fashion in the world.”

Action: The game is action-based (well, not “completely” action, according to Kitase), because, according to director Tetsuya Nomura, “Final Fantasy (in terms of action games) is best represented by Dissidia in the current landscape.” Kitase adds, “In terms of the image of the battle system, that’s where we’re getting the feel from. It won’t be as action-focused as Dissida, of course, but the the visuals and how the gameplay feels in essence will be drawn from that Dissidia-esque style.”

Changes: “I’m sure there are areas that our fans want to see how we can change, and areas that they don’t want changed. The opinions of our fans are probably split on a lot of those elements, so determining from a development standpoint where we’ll be more true to the original versus where we change is something we hope to grasp through communicating with our fans. Also, while we want to understand their concerns, we also want to get them excited for the story and seeing how it can be revamped and refreshed.”

Surprises: “If it’s just nostalgia, it’s just a matter of following the story, and there wouldn’t be any surprises. So, in that sense, we want to balance out the areas we would like change versus the areas we don’t in order to have that nostalgia, but also the surprises.”

Staff and Rights: “I, along with Nomura-san and [Kazushige] Nojima-san – who are involved with the remake – were involved with the original Final Fantasy VII. We were the people who created it, so in that sense, we don’t think anything is untouchable. That isn’t to say we’re changing everything! Of course, within Square Enix and across the globe, there are people who think it’s on this holy scale. That there isn’t anything we can touch or play around with. But we believe we know the balance between what can be changed versus what needs to be protected.”
Oink McOink
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: OinkMcOink

I didn't like Dissidia's control, or any VS fighting game. I suuuuck at those quick-response-and-timing games. The Arkham games' battle system was very difficult for me. I. AM. SCREWED.

I thought FFXIII was a disgrace for company? I don't see why using it as a benchmark helps makes the remake's case stronger.
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

hula ko 7-part game ito :lol:
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

kayang kaya na nila to, im guessing within 2 years tapos to. They already have the base materials to work on lalo na yung storyline, all they need to do is polish and expand it then tapos na...
**** ****!
kobemvp24
Double Dragon
Double Dragon
PSN ID: kobemvp024

Square Enix has confirmed in its latest earnings presentation that both Final Fantasy VII Remake and Kingdom Hearts III won’t be released before April 2017.

The hotly anticipated games are conspicuous by their absence in the list of “major titles” scheduled to appear in the company’s present financial year, which wraps on March 31, 2017. NieR: Automata is also missing from the lineup despite previously being pencilled in for a 2016 launch.

Those that did make the list however include Final Fantasy XV (September 30, 2016), World of Final Fantasy (2016) and Kingdom Hearts 2.8: Final Chapter Prologue (2016). Hopefully we’ll get a more specific release date for the latter two at E3 next month.

Elsewhere, the PlayStation 4 version of Rise of the Tomb Raider is listed down for a Holiday 2016 release. The game originally released on Xbox One last Christmas under a timed-exclusivity deal with Microsoft.

source: http://www.psu.com/news/29988/Final-Fan ... April-2017
PS4 ASIAN 2TB
PSVITA 16GB
PS3 SUPER SLIM 500GB
N3DSXL M4HU LE

currently playing:

PS4 - FFVII HD, Digimon Story Cybersleuth
PS3 - Trails of Cold Steel, Lost Dimension
PSV - Tales of Heart R, Persona $ Golden
3DS - Xenoblade HD
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

Ok lang basta meron p5 this year xD
eynjel18
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Kahit siguro April 2018 hindi pa lalabas FF7 Remake. Kingdom Hearts 3 might be released on last quarter ng 2017.
Loneliness has followed me my whole life. There's no escape. I'm God's lonely man.
PototoyPwets
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Baka mula september hanggang next year ff15 at persona lang nilalaro ko kaya oks lang hahaha
US PSN ID: pototoypwets
EU PSN ID: Pototoyski_uae
"Your best Final Fantasy is the one you played first"
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

at may uncharted pa ngayon. may ratchet & clank din :D
Tibarn
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

...uncharted 4 at FF15 pwede na siguro hanggang dec na laruan. :rofl:
Currently Playing:
sic001
Twisted Metal
Twisted Metal
PSN ID: kenet_jose

This game is destined to disappoint. Like Batman v Superman, FF7 for Ps4 have a huuuuge expectation coming from fans. So huge that it can never live up to our expectations no matter what
PSN (US): kenet_jose
PSN (SG): kenjose
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Ako kuntento na ko na makitang magkaron ng HD remake etong title na to within my lifetime :agree:

Kung yung ff15 nga talagang tinupad nilang matapos eto pa kaya? Buti nga pinagbigyan pa tayo ng SE na gawan ng paraan etong remake na to kaya dapat thankful tayo lalo yung mga tulad naming naranasan malaro ng ilang beses yung original.

Everytime big titles like this comes around i have to keep my judgement first to myself and maintain a low standard until i see a workable gameplay from SE themselves.
**** ****!
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya