[NEWS] PlayStation Plus Free Games Will No Longer Include Vita and PS3 in 2019

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
Oink McOink
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: OinkMcOink

We also have an important service update. Starting next year on March 8, 2019, the PS Plus monthly games lineup will focus on PS4 titles and no longer include PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita titles. This won’t affect any games you’ve already downloaded, or will download, prior to March 8, 2019. Those games will still be part of your PS Plus games library as long as you remain a member. Your game saves and other benefits of PS Plus will also remain the same – the only change is that no new PS3 and PS Vita games will be added to the PS Plus monthly games lineup beyond March 8, 2019.

Many of our fans are playing on the PS4 platform, with the increasingly vast number of PS4s in homes around the world. We’ll continue to prioritize the benefits you receive through your PS Plus membership, such as online multiplayer, online game save storage, PS4 monthly games, and exclusive PS Store discounts across content and network services. As a reminder, if you do not wish to continue your subscription, please be sure to cancel it by turning off auto-renewal in your account settings before March 8, 2019.
http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/201 ... 3-in-2019/
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Madadagdagan kaya ang free PS4 games? :lol:
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
Oink McOink
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: OinkMcOink

Sabi hindi daw sir. Instead of 6 games eh 2 games na lang, para sa PS4 na lang.

It might improve yung mga free games. Baka it will all be AAA titles or perhaps more likely eh Sony is working on a gimmick and add other features to the subscription.