Mass Effect: Andromeda [PS4]

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

if I didn't have GR2, Nier:A, Horizon to finish first, I would have preloaded this too

damn you game backlogs!
slaughterbit
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: slaughterbit

I'm currently playing Horizon Zero Dawn. Still at 50% completion and level 32. If I don't finish the story by Monday, I'll have to alternate playing every other day for both. And then there's Persona 5 in less than 3 weeks. :sweat:
US PSN ID: slaughterbit
HK PSN ID: slaughterbit_hk

ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Welp, reviews for this have been mixed so far. :(

I'll probably get this way down the line - probably gonna wait for a sale or for a second hand copy. This sucks, since ME was my second favorite new IP last gen.
slaughterbit
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: slaughterbit

Ugh. Majority of the reviews are not that good. Technical issues, lackluster dialogue and poor story. Disappointing considering that this is a space opera. Oh well, I'll know when the game unlocks tomorrow.
US PSN ID: slaughterbit
HK PSN ID: slaughterbit_hk

Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Snakemaru

Bukas na pala ito ah.
Pero months to go pa para sa akin bago ko pa ito malaro. hehe
Congrats sa mga early players. Sana walang bugs itong vanilla version nila.
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Available na sa DB at Itech, 2700 (less 100 pag cash siguro).

Pass muna ako, bukod sa walang time, sana mapatch muna nila para mabawasan ng glitch and maayos nila ng konti yung quirks ng game.

Still will play - but this doesn't look good right now and hopefully could be improved through patches.
ale828
PlayStation
PlayStation

Guys question lang.
I plan to buy this here in the phil but its only R3 according to Datablitz/Itech
i am using a ps4 with a US account, i plan to go online and play multiplayer games.
do i need to create an Asian R3 account on my PS4 to play Mass effect andromeda multiplayer?or can i use my US playstation plus account?
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

ale828 wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:28 pm Guys question lang.
I plan to buy this here in the phil but its only R3 according to Datablitz/Itech
i am using a ps4 with a US account, i plan to go online and play multiplayer games.
do i need to create an Asian R3 account on my PS4 to play Mass effect andromeda multiplayer?or can i use my US playstation plus account?
You have nothing to worry about, just go ahead and play in your US account. :)
ale828
PlayStation
PlayStation

thanks ron_bato
monixchi
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Motor Toon Grand Prix
PSN ID: monixchi

Hahahahaha I loved this series but see you ME:A in 2-3 years for "repackaged with all the dlcs and when everything is fixed" edition at low price 😂😂😂
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Snakemaru

Patch 1.10 was the final update for Mass Effect: Andromeda
Since the release of Mass Effect™: Andromeda, we’ve worked hard to address feedback from our community. From improving animations to expanding customization options, we looked to respond to your concerns, and build on what you loved.

With each patch, you let us know we were heading in the right direction, and we're grateful to everyone who joined us on this journey. We're proud of what we created, and we hope you enjoyed it as well.

Early in development, we decided to focus Mass Effect: Andromeda’s story on the Pathfinder, the exploration of the Andromeda galaxy, and the conflict with the Archon. The game was designed to further expand on the Pathfinder’s journey through this new galaxy with story-based APEX multiplayer missions and we will continue to tell stories in the Andromeda Galaxy through our upcoming comics and novels, including the fate of the quarian ark.

Our last update, 1.10, was the final update for Mass Effect: Andromeda. There are no planned future patches for single-player or in-game story content.

In the coming weeks, our multiplayer team will provide details of their ongoing support and upcoming content, including new multiplayer missions, character kits, and what’s in store for N7 Day.

We appreciate all the millions of people who came with us to the Andromeda galaxy. We hope to see you again in the Mass Effect universe.

The Mass Effect Andromeda Team
Source: https://www.masseffect.com/news/mass-ef ... the-studio
Argineboy20
Policenauts
Policenauts
PSN ID: Argineboy

Now playing this.

I don’t know bakit negative ang reviews sa game ito.

Enjoying it so far
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Argineboy20 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:39 am Now playing this.

Enjoying it so far
binili mo sa sale? I think negative siya at the beginning kasi buggy and rushed yung release. Medyo grind-fest din siya, and the quest design gets repetitive.

The patches helped with the buginess, but the overall quest design can be a bit of a drag.

The combat is excellent though.

I want to jump in still, since ME yung isa sa mga favorite franchise ko last generation, so I might just bite. 10 dollars lang ata siya ngayon so I'm considering buying it on sale.
Argineboy20
Policenauts
Policenauts

ron_bato wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:42 am
Argineboy20 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:39 am Now playing this.

Enjoying it so far
binili mo sa sale? I think negative siya at the beginning kasi buggy and rushed yung release. Medyo grind-fest din siya, and the quest design gets repetitive.

The patches helped with the buginess, but the overall quest design can be a bit of a drag.

The combat is excellent though.

I want to jump in still, since ME yung isa sa mga favorite franchise ko last generation, so I might just bite. 10 dollars lang ata siya ngayon so I'm considering buying it on sale.
1,050 na lang sa itech 😅. Pre order pa yung copy ko.

Yes ang ganda ng combat at ang daming side quests, ma eenjoy mo kung mahilig ka sa mga open world game and the maps are 😱

Basta updated ang game no bug so far. :sweat:

Fan din ako ng original ME trilogy sana maglabas sila sa PS4 remaster :banghead:
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Argineboy20 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:05 pm
1,050 na lang sa itech 😅. Pre order pa yung copy ko.

Yes ang ganda ng combat at ang daming side quests, ma eenjoy mo kung mahilig ka sa mga open world game and the maps are 😱

Basta updated ang game no bug so far. :sweat:

Fan din ako ng original ME trilogy sana maglabas sila sa PS4 remaster :banghead:
Oo nga eh, ito yung pinaka inaabangan ko sa lahat ng mga pwede pa iremaster (Dead Space at ME Trilogy).

Ito lang din dahilan kung bakit napapaisip ako bumili ng Xbox One X, para makalaro ng backwards compatible games lol.
Argineboy20
Policenauts
Policenauts

ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Argineboy20 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:34 am Mass Effect trilogy now possible :pray:

http://www.gamerevolution.com/news/3703 ... t-paradise
Day one. this is an easy decision that I'm baffled hasn't been made yet.
Argineboy20
Policenauts
Policenauts

ron_bato wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:21 am
Argineboy20 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:34 am Mass Effect trilogy now possible :pray:

http://www.gamerevolution.com/news/3703 ... t-paradise
Day one. this is an easy decision that I'm baffled hasn't been made yet.
Yeah.

Imagine all dlc’s are included :shock:
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Argineboy20 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:27 pm
Yeah.

Imagine all dlc’s are included :shock:
Yeah, I've never played any of the DLCs, I've heard great things about Shadow Broker and The Citadel.

God, I just want more Mass Effect in my life lol. This was such an amazing series, that I can't believe EA and Bioware effed this up so bad.

I replayed ME 1 4 times, ME 2 3 times, and ME 3 2 times because I enjoyed the games so much.
Argineboy20
Policenauts
Policenauts

^ Play the Andromeda, it’s a good game :mrgreen:

Finished it already 97% at 105 hours :sweat:

May bug lang yung ibang side quest kaya hindi na 100% :banghead: