Red Dead Revolver [PS4]

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Dating PS2 game.

PS2 Classic Red Dead Revolver Officially Released for PS4
As you may remember, last month Red Dead Revolver released on the Australian PlayStation Store for a matter of a few minutes before being taken down. Today, the PS2 classic has been released officially on the PlayStation 2 via the PS2 classics program.

Per usual, it will be up-rendered in 1080p, and come with trophies (though no platinum), and remote play. It packs a 2.2 GB download, and will cost the highest PS2 classic price of $14.99.
Vast, rugged, and lawless. As a young man, you were helpless to prevent the slaughter of your family at the hands of bandits. Many years later, you live as a bounty hunter bringing criminals to justice, while struggling to unravel the mystery of your past. You must find those who murdered your family. Then, you will take your revenge.

A blazing arcade-style third person game fueled by precision gunplay, Red Dead Revolver is a classic tale of vengeance on the untamed frontier.
http://www.dualshockers.com/2016/10/11/ ... d-for-ps4/
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

almost had a heart attack nung nakita ko yung thread title... :shock: kala ko sequel na ng red dead redemption eh :sweat:
**** ****!
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

prequel pa :lol:
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Snakemaru

Hindi ko nalaro ito noon. Sana gawan ng remake-remastered edition.