Ubisoft Thread

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

Gamescom: Ubisoft Has Faith in Vita, Wii U
“We all think that they’ll be able to sell more machines in the future.”

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/24/ ... vita-wii-u

Ubisoft still has faith in Wii U and Vita. In an interview at Gamescom, Ubisoft executive director Alain Corre explained that he believes both platforms will find their footing soon.

“We were very pleasantly surprised by Sony’s last push on the Vita,” Corre told IGN. “Decreasing the price and investing a lot in new IP and trying to use the Vita as a second screen for the PS4, all of that gives a lot of advantages for the future of the Vita. We’re watching that space and making sure that our PS4 games work on Vita, so the global experience on PS4 is even better.”

Beyond Sony’s platform, Corre noted that he thinks Nintendo’s struggling Wii U can find an audience soon, if only because of the strength of Nintendo’s franchises.

“There are millions, tens of millions of fans of Nintendo brands. I’m sure you’ve played Mario Kart for hundreds of hours. I did too. There are so many great franchises that are still making people dream. We think these brands will stay with us,” he said. “After that, it’s up to Nintendo to make sure that the machine can reach as many consumers as possible. We all think that they’ll be able to sell more machines in the future. They have some of the best IP in the world, and some of the best memories for their players. If you’ve played Smash Bros. in the past, you want to play the next one. So these brands have a future, for sure. It’s up to them to work on more communication to get the machine into more hands.”

Ubisoft will release Rayman Legends on Wii U and Vita on August 30th in Europe and September 3rd in North America, with Watch Dogs and Assassin’s Creed IV also due to arrive on Wii U this fall.
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Since Wii U has exclusive rights to Bayonetta 2, many Bayonetta fans but not Nintendo fans will surely buy that machine.

For Vita, they have an exclusive Assassins Creed game so it might have helped.
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

Ubisoft Toronto is currently working across five titles, according to Jade Raymond.
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/45 ... e-raymond/
"There are definitely a lot of plates spinning," Raymond said. "None of them have been announced."

It's likely one of these titles is the next installment in the Assassin's Creed series. Last month Raymond revealed that the next game in the series will take place in her favourite historical area.

It will not take place in feudal Japan though, she also confirmed.

Raymond also discussed Ubisoft's film interests, acknowledging that the company's strengths lay in gaming first.

"Our business is making games, so we have to make sure we're making good games, first and foremost," she said.

"I don't think we can think out the gate, 'How is this going to be a good movie?' I don't know anything about movies. I've never made a movie in my life."

A developer at Ubisoft Toronto suggested in January that the next Splinter Cell game may offer a fresh take on the series.

"Maybe it isn't necessarily about Splinter Cell being a 15-16 million Call of Duty-type best-seller," Ubisoft Toronto animation director Kristjan Zadziuk said. "Maybe it's just about it being the best Splinter Cell that it can be."
currygamer
PlayStation
PlayStation

Based on some of her interviews, it definitely won't be Feudal Japan.

My guesses are:
-Egypt
-French Revolution
-Victorian London
xgh0st12x
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Wow... :o :( Really?

Paging Altahi - your comments? :)

Ubisoft's Jade Raymond steps down
http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/38 ... steps-down
PSN ID (PS4): Gh0st0fSparta12 XBL GT (XB1): xgh0st12x NNID (WiiU): xgh0st12x
Pamilya, trabaho, ehersisyo, home tyeter, bidjo geyms. Copy paste hanggang kamatayan.
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Ayos a. Na-feature ng local news company, dahil chicks. :lol:

Pero paano na niyan si Altahi?
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

End of an era...

Balita ko balak ata nya mag-indie gaming o baka ito...hehe
Ambient Gaming & The 4th Dimension

Tsaka...oo nga ano baka gamer yung reporter :lol: :mrgreen:
kobemvp24
Double Dragon
Double Dragon
PSN ID: kobemvp024

Ubisoft is working on a new entry in the Far Cry franchise, and also plans on unveiling the next chapter in the Watch Dogs series at E3 in June.

That’s according to a Ubisoft Montreal source close to the site, which claims that footage of Watch Dogs 2 will be shown off at the Los Angeles-based gaming event running June 14-16. In addition, Ubisoft is already working on the next Far Cry following next month’s Far Cry Primal.

Nothing else is known about either game at this point in time, and Ubisoft has yet to official comment on anything regarding a new Far Cry or Watch Dogs.

source: http://www.psu.com/news/29269/Rumor--Wa ... evelopment
PS4 ASIAN 2TB
PSVITA 16GB
PS3 SUPER SLIM 500GB
N3DSXL M4HU LE

currently playing:

PS4 - FFVII HD, Digimon Story Cybersleuth
PS3 - Trails of Cold Steel, Lost Dimension
PSV - Tales of Heart R, Persona $ Golden
3DS - Xenoblade HD