Hideo Kojima + Kojima Productions Thread

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

quiet na lang dapat tayo at magtiwala kay kojima :bigmouth:
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
xgh0st12x
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Bakit kaya sabi ni kojima magiging ashamed daw...

Baka naman dahil naka t-back itong si Quiet.

T-back as in t!t! In the back! Hahahaha!
PSN ID (PS4): Gh0st0fSparta12 XBL GT (XB1): xgh0st12x NNID (WiiU): xgh0st12x
Pamilya, trabaho, ehersisyo, home tyeter, bidjo geyms. Copy paste hanggang kamatayan.
VincH
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

For me ok lang ang mga sexy outfit sa video games. Pero masagwa talaga for me damit n Quiet :sweat:
saaaandaliiiii laaaaannnggg!!!
TurnBased
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: twolfkg

Nobody here thinks na baka tranny si Quiet?

It's a trap!!!
PSN ID: twolfkg / TurnBasedPPS
3DS FC: 4468-1101-2937
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

kaya quiet kasi boses lalaki? :shock:
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Kojima On Just Why Metal Gear Solid V Is An Open World Game

Metal Gear Solid V will be the series’ first open world game, and will take place in the vast deserts of Afghanistan, among other countries. In a recent interview with Famitsu magazine, series creator Hideo Kojima talks about the development team’s reason for deciding to go with an open-world design for the game.

“The term ‘open world’ is often misunderstood by people,” says Kojima. “[Metal Gear Solid V] won’t be a game where you can spend an entire day fishing with Snake, or one that allows him to change his career in order to start a new life, or anything like that.”

“Rather, while the fields will be in an open world, and you’ll have plenty of freedom, in Metal Gear Solid V it will always be clear when it comes to knowing what you need to do,” he elaborates. “For example, you’ll have things such as ‘help this person,’ ‘destroy ____,’ ‘gather information here,’ and so on. There will also be missions with time limits.”

Going by Kojima’s comments, it seems as though we’ll be seeing different types of objectives in Metal Gear Solid V. Famitsu asks how the missions will be different when compared to past games of the series.

“Up until now, we’ve mainly only been able to make infiltration [missions] for Metal Gear Solid,” says Kojima. “There would be a demo scene that showed how to get there, and the players would start right in front of the entrance. If they safely cleared the mission, there’d be another cut-scene, where you’d see something like a helicopter appear, as you made your escape.”

Famitsu asks if Kojima considers this to be a ‘linear style’ of game design.

“Yes, but there’s nothing wrong with linear games,” responds Kojima. “The game designers can easily express their intent with having certain events happen in certain places, and the passing of time, so it makes it possible to have a production similar to a theatrical film.”

After noting that it’s similar to a “rail” used by the game designers, Famitsu points out that it feels as though the Metal Gear Solid series uses “multiple rails”.

“That’s true, but actually, I think that being able to check the infiltration map, then listening to the mission’s details, deciding when to go, what to equip, and then how to take on the mission, will be a fun way of thinking of things,” says Kojima.

“Not just during the missions, but we want the before and after to also be similar to an ‘information-gathering style of play’,” he emphasizes. “For this reason, we’ve come to the conclusion that having an open world would be most ideal. The maps are wide, and the time and weather will also be changing.”

“You can compare it to making a survival game,” continues Kojima. “While it is fun to shoot in survival games, it’s also fun to split into teams and think about ways to overcome enemies and strategize, which I believe is just as fun. That’s the kind of play we’re aiming for while making Metal Gear Solid V.”

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain is currently in development for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.

Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2013/10/28/ko ... tSuDAx9.99
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Snakemaru

Yun unang picture muntik ko na mapagkamalan na screen from RDR.
Anyway, gaano kaya kalaki ang 'open world' nito....
Fantasy Gamer
Judge Magister Supreme
PSN ID: Fantasy_GamerX

Nooooooo! I hate missions/quests with time limits.

"A SOLDIER First Class performs above and beyond the call of duty at all times." --- Angeal Hewley, CCFFVII
Lawyer • Gamer • Lover • Father
skp_16
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: skp7_13

Fantasy Gamer wrote:Nooooooo! I hate missions/quests with time limits.
Ako rin! Lagi kasi ako natataranta pag may time limit ang gagawin. :sweat:
Fantasy Gamer
Judge Magister Supreme
PSN ID: Fantasy_GamerX

Ako hindi naman, pero ayaw ko yung pag di ko makita yung destination, i.e. yung pagkuha ng mga flags mission sa Assassin's Creed.

"A SOLDIER First Class performs above and beyond the call of duty at all times." --- Angeal Hewley, CCFFVII
Lawyer • Gamer • Lover • Father
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

MGS2's Bomb Defuse in Plant Chapter have a time limit right and the time varies depends on game difficulty if i remember it correctly. So i think hindi na ito bago?
PSNomad
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jpodg27

Ok lang yung time limit kung medyo linear yung mission.
[RP] jpodg27

"No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the Lord."
- Deuteronomy 23:1
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Quiet.... baka related siya sa Victoria Court? :mrgreen:
benhur_monton
Ridge Racer
Ridge Racer
PSN ID: sir_ben99ph

And now people are talking more about MGSV!

Publicity!

Honestly, we have yet to know the reason why she's dressed (or rather lack of) liked that. MGS has long, long, long story cut scenes which will likely "reveal" the story behind her appearance and lack of words.

P.S.

We men, have really no objections to her appearance. Do we?

Hahaha! :D
DarkCalibur
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden
PSN ID: Lilias140

Seraph011 wrote:Umm I don't get it. Kung may mga sexy outfits sa games...bakit sila nagrereklamo? Nakikita ba nila yung mga higanteng billboard ng Victoria's secret na nagkalat dito sa US for ALL to see? So bakit yun hindi nila nirereklamo? Hypocrites all of them...lol, that or he a man-girl and deep inside bitter lang siya. :bigmouth: :rofl:
Maybe because Victoria's secret is supposed to be lingerie?
Quiet is a sniper, and her being half naked with fishnet looks completely out of place for me. I haven't played the MGS series, and I'll probably never will, but I get why this design would raise a few eyebrows.
TurnBased wrote:Nobody here thinks na baka tranny si Quiet?

It's a trap!!!
"Tr*nny" is a slur against Transpeople. You should really avoid using that.
PSN: Lilias140 (HK)
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

Hideo Kojima praises PS4: can render 1080p at 60fps “with room to spare”
http://www.shortandsweetreviews.co/2014 ... l?spref=tw
Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes director Hideo Kojima has discussed his game in a long video interview with Famitsu. He also opted to discuss PS4 and it's power.

Transcribed by DualShockers, during the Famitsu interview Kojima said of PS4, ” I think, between the home consoles available in the domestic market, the PS4 is the best.

“It’s also excellent for graphics, being able to render 1080p at 60fps with room to spare. Since it does it a little better than other hardware, the image quality of the PS4 is the most beautiful. It’s the closest to the photorealistic quality we are aiming at.”
[/i]

On Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes, Kojima explained that you could play each of the game’s missions multiple times to try different approaches, and that the game is almost entirely viewed through a single camera shot with very few cuts, even when moving to cut-scenes.
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/hideo- ... 0-6420584/

"The quality that they showed in the PS4 trailer was really impressive," the Metal Gear Solid creator says.
"What Rockstar has created and the world they have created is super impressive, and actually when I saw the PS4 version a few days ago I got depressed again," Kojima said. "And this is not game design-related it's just me. The quality that they showed in the PS4 trailer was really impressive."

Last summer, ahead of GTA V's release, Kojima said Rockstar's open-world game made him "depressed" because he didn't think Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain could reach the same level.

The Phantom Pain has been described as an open-world game--like GTA V--but this isn't entirely accurate, Kojima said. "It's a bit different because Rockstar is going in a very different direction to what I'm trying to create," he said. "When we say we're an open-world game it makes it sound like it's trying to be the same as what those guys are creating. But this is very different--I'm trying to do a free infiltration game."
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

it's a 35-minute Gameplay Demo..

wtf.. Fulton everything on site hahaha!!! Great!
Fulton-Sheep!!!

..and the Horse Poop.. Now that's truly next-gen!

Here's the "Hidden Fulton" sneak attack

Yeah Fulton is over-powered. But this is a demo. For sure in the final release Fulton Recovery will be somewhat be regulated i think. It gotta cost something. You can't do Fulton everytime right?

btw, this is in 1080p 60fps.

some screen caps gifs

Fulton the Jeep!
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

i checked out the demo and i am very impressed with the mechanics from peace walker. I enjoyed the new things you could do with the cardboard box as well. Pag nagka ps4 ako must buy sa kin to.
**** ****!