Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (PS4)

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

^
what if same set of trophies?! .. xD fatay!
Oink McOink
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: OinkMcOink

I'm glad that my post has sparked a discussion. This has always been my intention so I've never posted short responses.

But unfortunately, those that has responded are what I might call "veterans" of gaming, so the discussion went to a direction I have not analyzed, considered nor was even aware of. It is all a learning process for someone you can safely call a noob to all these new advances in gaming since PS2.

I have played FFX and bought the remaster, it was indeed nostalgic playing it again after so many years, along with it the same frustration that I still can't beat that Chocobo race. I played Tomb Raider on Steam this January and enjoyed it immensely that when I bought my PS4 last March, there was no question that I must buy Tomb Raider. I did, I played it and you know what; even if it was just two months apart, It was still fun to go through all of it again. I wouldn't be able to play The Last of Us if it wasn't remastered as well. It's very rare for a game to make me stop playing so I can check the beautiful surrounding.

All these supposedly awesome games that came out of PS3, I only have the word of mouth to believe that they are indeed awesome, this is to my regret. I love a good story, one that grips you that you forget everything around you; stories that you think of later in life and say "that was alot of time playing video games, it was AWESOME!!".

I've heard positive things about Uncharted. For me, it looks like the male version of Lara. In certain angles, this Drake dude even looks like your average Pinoy. Before this Collection was released, I was thinking how regrettably I will not be buying A Thief's End (just because Naughty Dog made it) because I have no idea what happened in the previous parts. I hate it when something is happening (or mentioned) and I don't have any clue who or what it is about.

You can bet I'll be buying this. Now, if only the would do the same to the Witcher, Arkham, and Mass effect, and Dragon Age; that would be great.
xgh0st12x
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^
Good news naman about uncharted is that then installments rarely have references to the previous ones. Komti lang din naman ang recurring key characters.
PSN ID (PS4): Gh0st0fSparta12 XBL GT (XB1): xgh0st12x NNID (WiiU): xgh0st12x
Pamilya, trabaho, ehersisyo, home tyeter, bidjo geyms. Copy paste hanggang kamatayan.
eniway629
Captain Tsubasa J: Get in the Tomorrow
Captain Tsubasa J: Get in the Tomorrow
PSN ID: eniway

No MP no buy
PSN ID: eniway
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Mas madali pang mag-100% trophy dito sa PS4 version kesa PS3. :rofl:
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
vjc_4581
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

:( Sayang no Online MP... it would be great sana to transfer/upgrade my stats and would lllooovvveee to see it in action ps4 style. Oh well, but it''s a good thing there's MP Beta for U4 :)
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

it would be a waste of time to make the MP work for the Collection since UC4 is coming
Solemn_In_Berlin
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Solemn_In_Berlin

^ Not necessarily. It's Bluepoint making the collection and not Naughty Dog.
Current Top 5:

Digimon World: Next Order - Torment: Tides of Numenera - The Endless Cylinder - Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Persona 5

All Time Top 5:

Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete - Dark Cloud 2 - Deus Ex - Final Fantasy VI - Bloodborne
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

nah it would just split the userbase, UC2 PS4, UC3 PS4, UC2 PS3, UC3 PS3, UC4 PS4 servers
Solemn_In_Berlin
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^ That's what Eric Monacelli said 6 days ago and it's a valid point. I was just trying to understand the people clamoring for MP. I personally don't mind, just excited for Drake's Fortune, as it is the game with the most to gain from this.
Current Top 5:

Digimon World: Next Order - Torment: Tides of Numenera - The Endless Cylinder - Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Persona 5

All Time Top 5:

Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete - Dark Cloud 2 - Deus Ex - Final Fantasy VI - Bloodborne
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection Screenshots Revealed, PS4 Demo Coming This Summer
http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/201 ... /#/slide/1

Includes screenshots and video
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
z3kEn
Momento Mori

ouch.. baket 30 fps? :(
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

z3kEn wrote:ouch.. baket 30 fps? :(
It's 60 fps, select 720p60fps option, or the 1080p60fps option sa quality ng youtube.

z3kEn
Momento Mori

oh.. eto kasi nakita ko..
kobemvp24
Double Dragon
Double Dragon
PSN ID: kobemvp024

Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection will receive a Special Edition when it hits stores this October for PlayStation 4

The Special Edition includes a copy of the three-game bundle, plus a range of physical goodies such as a Steelbook, stickers and a 48-page Uncharted artbook.

Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection features Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves and Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception remastered in 1080p/60fps for Sony's current-generation console. It won't, however, include the multiplayer portions of Uncharted 2 or 3.

The game will remove the forced motion controls seen in the original game, and will receive a playable demo this summer.
PS4 ASIAN 2TB
PSVITA 16GB
PS3 SUPER SLIM 500GB
N3DSXL M4HU LE

currently playing:

PS4 - FFVII HD, Digimon Story Cybersleuth
PS3 - Trails of Cold Steel, Lost Dimension
PSV - Tales of Heart R, Persona $ Golden
3DS - Xenoblade HD
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

I'm in for this. I love steelbook editions.
z3kEn
Momento Mori

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2015/08/03/u ... -announced
The Special Edition comes with a 48-page Art of Uncharted Trilogy artbook, a steelbook and some stickers. At the moment, the Special Edition has only been confirmed for Europe, Australia and New Zealand, though we're following up with Sony to see if other territories should expect to see it.

Remastered by Bluepoint Games, The Nathan Drake Collection boasts new achievements along with 1080p graphics at 60 fps, and better lighting, textures, and models. Gameplay improvements are also on the way, with an announcement on that front coming soon.

Anyone who pre-orders the game will get the Nathan Drake Pack, which includes single-player skins, the Golden AK-47 and Golden 92FS guns. If you pre-order the digital download via the PlayStation Store, you will also get an Uncharted: Nathan Drake Collection PS4 dynamic theme.
Tibarn
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jhai_radikz

...nagdoble ata kayo ng post.
Currently Playing:
PS4: Ghost of Tsushima Switch: Fenyx rising, Witcher 3
PS5: Demons Souls, AC:Valhalla
FC: SW-8583-1421-4426
z3kEn
Momento Mori

Tibarn wrote:...nagdoble ata kayo ng post.
meron bang naunang thread?
wala akong makita ah :sweat:
Solemn_In_Berlin
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Not a fan of these desultory mini artbooks but if it's a means of promoting the full-blown one by Dark Horse then by all means.
Current Top 5:

All Time Top 5: