[OT] Bloodborne

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

Platform: Playstation 4
Release Date: 03/24/2015
Genre: Action RPG / Adventure
Developer: FromSoftware
Publisher: SCEA
Players: 1, online multiplayer (co-op)
http://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/bloodborne-ps4/

Summary

From Hidetaka Miyazaki and FromSoftware -- creators of the legendary games Demon's Souls and Dark Souls -- comes Bloodborne, an all-new action RPG brimming with unforgiving, unrelenting terror, developed exclusively for the PlayStation 4 system.

Face your fears as you search for answers in the ancient city of Yharnam, now cursed with a strange endemic illness spreading through the streets like wildfire. Danger, death and madness lurk around every corner of this dark and horrific world, and you must discover its darkest secrets in order to survive.

Features

- A Terrifying New World: Journey to a horror-filled gothic city where deranged mobs and nightmarish creatures lurk around every corner.
Strategic Action Combat: Armed with a unique arsenal of weaponry, including guns and saw cleavers, you'll need wits, strategy and reflexes to take down the agile and intelligent enemies that guard the city's dark secrets.

- A New Generation of Action RPG: Stunningly detailed gothic environments, atmospheric lighting, and advanced new online experiences showcase the power and prowess of the PlayStation(R)4 system.

- Ever-changing Chalice Dungeons to Explore: Use holy chalices to gain entrance to a network of vast underground ruins, filled with traps, beasts, and rewards, to explore and conquer alone or with others. These procedurally generated dungeons offer brand new challenges to master, and can be uploaded or shared with friends.

An unrelenting difficulty

If you've played a Souls game before, you'll feel right at home in Bloodborne. Director Hidetaka Miyazaki decided from the beginning that he he was going to make yet another cruelly punishing game, stating that he wants you to feel like "you can die at any time". So, expect to perish and re-try levels a lot. As frustrating as it is, the feeling of success will make up for it.

9 classes to choose from

When you begin your adventure you'll need to design a character and choose from one of the game's nine classes. They are as follows:

-Cruel Fate
-Lone Survivor
-Military Veteran
-Milquetoast
-Noble Scion
-Professional
-Violent Past
-Waste of Skin

Agility is your best offense and defense

There are no shields in Bloodborne. That fact will make some Souls veterans uncomfortable, but it's all part of the game design. Instead of allowing you to play safely behind a wall of armor, Bloodborne is all about being quick on your feet no matter which class you play. You can move quickly and dodge substantial blows. The quicker you learn to dance around enemy attacks the sooner you'll overcome the game's many challenges.

Online Multiplayer

You won't be forced to enjoy Bloodborne alone. Using summoning portals similar to the Souls games, up to three players can co-exist within the same realm for a short period of time. What's different than the Souls games is that you can set a password to your portal, ensuring that only people you know are able to drop into your game. If you find yourself stuck on a certain portion of the game, this co-op feature can prove handy.

Competitive multiplayer is also in the game in the form of invasions. Up to two players can charge in to an opposing player's game and attempt to take their life. If you like showing off how powerful you are, this may just keep you occupied for a while.

Collectors Edition

Nightmare Edition (EU Exclusive)

Bloodborne Nightmare Edition includes:

-Book Tin Case
-Bloodborne Steelbook Case
-Quill and Red Ink Set
-Bloodborne Gothic Notebook
-Bloodborne Digital Soundtrack
-Bloodborne Artbook
-Bell Trinket - In game item
-"Top Hat" Messenger Skin - In game item

Nightmare Edition Unboxing (PSAccess)

Video Trailers

Cut You Down Trailer | The Hunt Begins |

Official Story Trailer: The Hunt Begins

Screenshots
Ahí está! lol (re4)

Original Thread
http://www.pinoyps.com/viewtopic.php?f=121&t=68180
z3kEn
Momento Mori

darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

very nice! can wait for the preload to start in a few hours
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o
PSN ID: Seraph01

Man....too bad the nightmare edition is exclusive to Europe.... :sweat:
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
toyfanatic
Ridge Racer
Ridge Racer

bakit parang walang dating to?
z3kEn
Momento Mori

Kasi hindi pa dumating.. xD
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

4GB out of 27GB down
venom
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: venomspider2099

Naubusan ako ng pre-order slot para sa may letter opener. di na ko kumuha ng PO, T-shirt nalang eh, hehe..

↓ ↘ → + P
Lirgota
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Lirgota

Dunno if these theme codes still work. Your supposed to play an interactive video and get codes. Pero people at NeoGAF posted these codes for a free PS4 theme.

North America: J4ND-DJNH-K3C7
Europe: PBGA-HJNC-LQ99
xgh0st12x
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Itech SM BF texted me. Availabale na bloodborne!
PSN ID (PS4): Gh0st0fSparta12 XBL GT (XB1): xgh0st12x NNID (WiiU): xgh0st12x
Pamilya, trabaho, ehersisyo, home tyeter, bidjo geyms. Copy paste hanggang kamatayan.
arcadekylle
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden
PSN ID: arcadekylle

must wait till friday ugh.....
psn asia(ps plus, ps4 only): arcadekylle
psn us(vita/ps4 non plus): arcadekyle
tagamaynila
Jumping Flash!
Jumping Flash!
PSN ID: tagamaynila

Datablitz decided to sell the game early so i got my copy last night. i've only beaten the cleric beast so far. I'm still tying to get used to not having a shield to hide behind but so far things are going great.

BTW, the load times are horrendous. Oh my god, it is awful. You'd better not die often because you'd be staring at the word 'Bloodborne' a lot. They didn't even bother to make the load screens interesting.
There's coffee in my veins
NelsonMuntz
Kileak: The DNA Imperative
Kileak: The DNA Imperative

Magkano benta ng db sa bloodborne? And ano region? Thanks
tagamaynila
Jumping Flash!
Jumping Flash!

Php2395 R-Asian All
toyfanatic
Ridge Racer
Ridge Racer

tagamaynila wrote:Datablitz decided to sell the game early so i got my copy last night. i've only beaten the cleric beast so far. I'm still tying to get used to not having a shield to hide behind but so far things are going great.

BTW, the load times are horrendous. Oh my god, it is awful. You'd better not die often because you'd be staring at the word 'Bloodborne' a lot. They didn't even bother to make the load screens interesting.
Sobrang tagal ba? Ilang minutes?
tagamaynila
Jumping Flash!
Jumping Flash!

Around 30 something seconds give or take each time you die. It's not much if you can avoid dying often. If you do, however, and you will, it's going to add up.
alendri
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Alendri_09

woooooooh gusto ko na umuwi! so excited for this!
CPA. Gamer.

PSN ID: Alendri_09
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

what's the difference when you don't L1 the weapon?
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o
PSN ID: Seraph01

dami nang reviews ah...and mostly ALMOST perfect scores. ito na yata ang pinaka highest na ps4 game reviews na nakita ko so far. =)
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
venom
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

aw mabagal ang loading time? dito ko nate-turn off sa isang game pag sobrang tagal yung loading hehe..
walang mga nagbebenta agad sa 2ndhand, means pasok sa taste ng karamihan yung game.

↓ ↘ → + P