Square Enix Thread

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
parokyano
LeBronista
PSN ID: LeBronista

Everyone saw the breathtaking Final Fantasy VII demo when the PlayStation 3 was first announced back at E3 2005. But Square Enix has remained stern on the position that they would not present the world with a remake for the PS3. This, however, did not stop millions of people asking for one whenever the opportunity presented itself.

This week, Famitsu sat down executive producer Yoshinori Kitase, producer Hideki Imaizumi, director Hajime Tabata, and character designer Tetsuya Nomura to discuss Crisis Core and future iterations from Square-Enix.

After stating how intense Crisis Core is, and how it fills up almost an entire UMD-rom, Nomura and Kitsae were questioned on upcoming games. Aside from Crisis Core, Famitsu editors asked about new developments in the Compilation series, before stating the obvious---fans want a FFVII remake.

Imaizumi said that the remake of FFVII is a question of timing, mentioning that Kitase, Nomura and Tabata are all busy with the Final Fantasy XIII series. He added that a new game of some form would be announced at the Tokyo Game Show. It's not certain if this new game is in the FFXIII series or a completely new title from Kitase, Nomura and Tabata--but PlayStation 3 owners should be very excited.

No--this isn't Kingdom Hearts III, which was already touted to be unveiled for the PlayStation 3 console at TGS.

Imaizumi confirmed again that there is currently no plans for a FFVII remake but noted that this decision could take place very quickly, and mentioned how the decision to make Crisis Core took only two days. So, have no fret PS3 owners!

http://www.psu.com/Square-Enix-talks-FF ... 210-p0.php :-)
Last edited by parokyano on Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Bakit naman pati comment nilagay mo pa? :P
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
parokyano
LeBronista

Sorry di ko napansin bakit nasama yan. Edit ko na lang.
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Mas maganda siguro, gawin na lang nila ito...after FFXIII / FFversusXIII / FFagitoXIII / FFhaeresisXIII...WHEW !!! Tapos may KH 3 pa !!

E.T.A.....year 2012 pa siguro :?
daddycharlie
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: daddycharlie

Dami na din nilang nakuha sa FFVII. I hope if they do create a remake of the game, that would be the last one. Baka maging overrated na sya. Though I have to admit for me FFVII is the best one. I still hope they do make a remake of it. Magbbreed ulit tayo ng chocobos nun tapos raise ng golden chocobo to get the knights of the round summon. hehe :D
PSN ID:daddycharlie Asian PS3

"Nothing in this world that's worth having comes easy." - Bob Kelso
“Age wrinkles the body. Quitting wrinkles the soul.” - Douglas MacArthur
choy
hype lang
PSN ID: choyPSX

dati they were planning a remake of FF7, 8 and 9 for the PS2. it was too soon and they eventually scrapped those plans. it was supposed to be the filler between FFX and FFXII because they don't know how many would support the online-only FFXI.

i think now is the best time. it would depend how soon they would want to make FFXIV but it should be in-between new FF games
<( )> You have earned a trophy.
_/ \_ Hype lang yan

All form, no substance

PSN ID: choyPSX
Currently playing Gran Turismo 5
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

sana FFVIII nalang :(
daddycharlie
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

ganda din FFVIII. Naloko din ako sa card games nila :D

hiddenleaf
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

choy wrote:dati they were planning a remake of FF7, 8 and 9 for the PS2. it was too soon and they eventually scrapped those plans. it was supposed to be the filler between FFX and FFXII because they don't know how many would support the online-only FFXI.

i think now is the best time. it would depend how soon they would want to make FFXIV but it should be in-between new FF games
Unlikely na gagawa sila ng remake....(DS and Psp excluded)
pero mayroon pa sila Fabula Nova Crystallis Final Fantasy XIII
Collection ng FFXIII
I think yun yung filler between FFXIII at FFXIV
Last edited by hiddenleaf on Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
**********CERTIFIED**********
..:♥(,`*•.¸( `*•.¸¸.•*´ )¸.•*´,)♥:..
...:♥`•.*:+:,:=XBOT=:,:+:*.•´♥:....
..:♥(,¸.•*´( ¸.•*´`*•.¸ )`*•.¸',)♥:..
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

hiddenleaf wrote:
choy wrote:dati they were planning a remake of FF7, 8 and 9 for the PS2. it was too soon and they eventually scrapped those plans. it was supposed to be the filler between FFX and FFXII because they don't know how many would support the online-only FFXI.

Unlikely na gagawa sila ng remake.... except lang sa ds o psp
pero mayroon pa sila Fabula Nova Crystallis Final Fantasy XIII
Collection ng FFXIII
I think yun yung filler between FFXIII at FFXIV
Gagawa pa yang mga yan! MAy FFIV remake na nga sa DS eh... :wink:
parokyano
LeBronista

Mag dedecide pa sila after nila mailabas ang lahat ng FFXIII. So tingin ko this is a possiblity for 2011 pa. :D Wala ng 360 nun, 720 na. :lol:
daddycharlie
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

parokyano wrote:Mag dedecide pa sila after nila mailabas ang lahat ng FFXIII. So tingin ko this is a possiblity for 2011 pa. :D Wala ng 360 nun, 720 na. :lol:
haha LOL! :lol: pero seriously i heard na M$ is already planning on making a new console pampalit sa 360 nila pero matagal pa naman siguro yun. 720 nga siguro :lol:

sirdaecon
Arc the Lad
Arc the Lad

Sana magka remake nga :)
"To Be Thus Is Nothing,But To Be Safely Thus..."
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

Expect a Wait Between Kingdom Hearts III and Final Fantasy XV
"It’s a difficult job, as we want each game to be perfect in terms of quality."
http://au.ign.com/articles/2013/09/10/e ... fantasy-xv

Kingdom Hearts III and Final Fantasy XV aren't likely to arrive at the same time, since both games are by the same director.

That's according to Kingdom Hearts series producer Shinji Hashimoto, who told IGN that having Tetsuya Nomura as director for both projects would obviously have an impact.

"So at E3 this year we announced Kingdom Hearts III and Final Fantasy XV," he said. "Both have Tetsuya Nomura as their director, so we can’t create these two big games at the same time.

"It’s a difficult job, as we want each game to be perfect in terms of quality."

Quite how far along development is for Kingdom Hearts III isn't clear. When asked why Square Enix decided to announce the game this year if significant progress hasn't perhaps been made, Hashimoto explained that the company thought it was about time it addressed speculation about the long-awaited conclusion to the trilogy. Unfortunately, this leaves us none-the-wiser about how far along development for the game actually is, or when we may see it.

"A lot of people have wondered for the last couple of years if Square Enix has actually been working on Kingdom Hearts III; that’s why we announced it at E3 this year," he said. "But please, we need you all to understand that there’s a lot to do."
[/b]
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o
PSN ID: Seraph01

Lol...2018 pa ang KH3...2020 ang FF XV. But no guarantees...baka mas matagal pa ng konti. :rofl:
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

mag aanounce ng maaga kabagal naman ..
10 year in the making yang FFXV, dapat yan mauna at iprioritze nila yun .. %@!* :banghead:
kamoteing
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

nako... baka matulad ang kapalaran nito sa The Last Guardian.
"I'm no hero... Never was. I'm just an old killer... Hired to do some wet work."
andrewleonhart
Persona User
PSN ID: AndoyTheGreat

hindi ko na expect ang waiting dito. haha. sobrang tagal na nyan, inuna pa kasi nila mga remastered... (sabagay nauubusan na sila ng pondo) :zzzzz:
NOW PLAYING...
Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
ADD ME UP!! Facebook | PLAYSTATION®Network OXΔ□
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o
PSN ID: Seraph01

Oh well....at least bababa na ang presyo ng PS4 by the time na lalabas ang mga game na ito! That or 2nd gen na ng PS4! :rofl: :bigmouth:
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
sinkhole12
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

PS5 na yan. YEHEY!!!! Para mas maganda graphics.
Buying: 3DS GAMES>> http://www.pinoyps.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=52386
Selling/Trading: None
Mitups: Pque, Las Piñas, Alabang, Mckinley Hill
09054982633/09198021610