Assassin's Creed Unity

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Do I need to play them.. ALL?

Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed II
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Assassin's Creed: Revelations
Assassin's Creed III
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

:(
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

For the story? Just read the wiki => http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/As ... Creed_Wiki

You can go straight to this game. :D
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Daniel wrote:Lahat ng AC games sa consoles at handheld canon. Tama ba altahi? :lol:
Yes! except on some DLC's and companion apps... AC Utopia, AC Pirates.
Only diehard fans will appreciate the rest... (FB Game) Project Legacy, Ascendance (short movie)
Lineage & Embers related sa ACII & Revelations
Comics: The Fall & The Chain... and Brahman. (Other assassins na may connection sa desmond saga)
deathzero23 wrote:Do I need to play them.. ALL?

Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed II
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Assassin's Creed: Revelations
Assassin's Creed III
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

:(
Black Flag na lang laruin mo, madali lang naman matapos iyang mga yan kung puro story mode ka na lang. Unless interesado ka talaga sa series eh pwede mo kunin yung Heritage Collection, great value.

Sana totoo yung AC Rising Phoenix sa PSVita...Vita Redeemed! :bigmouth:
Clestcruz
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: clestcruz

Last assassins game nalaro ko ay assassins creed 2 pa hahaha
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Ako yung AC2 lang ang nalaro ko :lol:
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/08/28/ ... e-details/
Assassin’s Creed Unity Delayed By Two Weeks to “Hone Details”

Ubisoft just announced that the massively anticipated Assassin’s Creed Unity will miss its original release date of October 28th, and will now hit the shelves on November 11th in North America and November 13th in Europe.

Senior Producer Vincent Pontbriand provided a statement with the motivation for the delay:

As we got close to the finish, we realized we were near the target but still needed a bit more time to hone some of the details to make sure Assassin’s Creed Unity is exceptional.

We sincerely appreciate players’ commitment to the game and their patience. It’s just a couple more weeks. And it’s going to be worth it.
z3kEn
Momento Mori

z3kEn
Momento Mori

http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/2452 ... e-debates/
Assassin's Creed Unity will be 30fps and 900p on both PS4 and Xbox One because Ubisoft wants to "avoid all the debates and stuff".

Senior producer Vincent Pontbriand told VideoGamer that its the technical limitations of the systems' CPUs, not their GPUs, which have led to this decision.

Pontbriand commented:

"We decided to lock them at the same specs to avoid all the debates and stuff. Technically we're CPU-bound. The GPUs are really powerful, obviously the graphics look pretty good, but it's the CPU [that] has to process the AI, the number of NPCs we have on screen, all these systems running in parallel."

He added that because of these technical limitations, compromises had to be made:

"We were quickly bottlenecked by that and it was a bit frustrating, because we thought that this was going to be a tenfold improvement over everything AI-wise, and we realised it was going to be pretty hard. It's not the number of polygons that affect the framerate. We could be running at 100fps if it was just graphics, but because of AI, we're still limited to 30 frames per second."

Last year, Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag was released at 30fps and 900p on both PS4 and Xbox One but Ubisoft released a patch which brought the PS4 version up to 1080p. So far the publisher has not stated any intention to do the same this year for Unity

Assassin's Creed Unity is set for release on November 14th for PC, PS4, and Xbox One. Ubisoft recently detailed the game's season pass, which includes a second game set in China.
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

mind blown, I guess that is one way to achieve parity, I've got the Ubisoft fatigue anyway after AC and WD
z3kEn
Momento Mori

ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

There is no debate now lol, i am not buying and supporting this. Everybody here knows i am critical of ubi style games, this gives me more reason not to support their games.

PS this is not about the resolution, ea sports ufc was 900p for both x1 and the ps4 and i didnt care. The reason ubisoft gave was stupid, and they just admitted holding back a game for a platform for a stupid reason. I can't support that.
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Here's a response from Ubi on the matter:

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/arch ... ign=buffer
"We understand how senior producer Vincent Pontbriand’s’s quotes have been misinterpreted," Ubisoft told us in an emailed statement. "To set the record straight, we did not lower the specs for Assassin’s Creed Unity to account for any one system over the other. Assassin’s Creed Unity has been engineered from the ground up for next-generation consoles. Over the past four years, we have created Assassin’s Creed Unity to attain the tremendous level of quality we have now achieved on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC."
If the parity is there for technical reasons, then this whole thing is a non-issue. The initial statement was stupid though, putting in parity to avoid all debates is just plain stupid.
Essej_
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Essej_

Pre-ordered the PS4 version because of trophies and friends and thinking AC unity should at least be 1080p and an unlock FPS on PS4..now i regret pre-ordering this on PS4... should have pre-odered the PC version and play it in Ultra settings on my Rig.. :facepalm:
PSN: Essej_
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

What I'm worried about is how great and visually stunning their game trailers (that sets consumer expectations) only to found out they're gonna nerf it in the actual release.. Ehem, Watchdogs , Ehem.
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Mukhang nakakaamoy ako ng "parity" c/o M$... :banghead:

Oh well "sana" may 1080patch :bigmouth:
z3kEn
Momento Mori

PS4 fans are a bit upset about #PS4Parity on AC: Unity!
http://www.nowgamer.com/the-saltiest-ps ... ty-tweets/
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

ron_bato wrote:Here's a response from Ubi on the matter:

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/arch ... ign=buffer
"We understand how senior producer Vincent Pontbriand’s’s quotes have been misinterpreted," Ubisoft told us in an emailed statement. "To set the record straight, we did not lower the specs for Assassin’s Creed Unity to account for any one system over the other. Assassin’s Creed Unity has been engineered from the ground up for next-generation consoles. Over the past four years, we have created Assassin’s Creed Unity to attain the tremendous level of quality we have now achieved on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC."
If the parity is there for technical reasons, then this whole thing is a non-issue. The initial statement was stupid though, putting in parity to avoid all debates is just plain stupid.
MS is co-sponsoring the marketing of the game, its obvious the PS4 has higher specs than the xbone, hence parity lol
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Wut? Microsoft P3nis?
Hahahah
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Kasalanan lahat ito ng XBONE :bigmouth: punyeta mukhang pati pa pala resolution may "exclusivity" :lol:
steeps
Starblade Alpha
Starblade Alpha
PSN ID: steeps_US

This is just effin stupid. Though I'm still hopeful they release a 1080p patch like what they did with Black Flag.

Parity sucks.
PSN ID: steeps_US (US Account)
please drop by my gaming blog at http://theelectronicplayground.blogspot.com