Resident Evil Revelations 2

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

z3kEn
Momento Mori

http://gematsu.com/2014/09/resident-evi ... creenshots
Resident Evil: Revelations 2 will be available in both downloadable episodic and disc-based formats when it launches for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, and PC in early 2015, Capcom announced.

The game will first launch as a weekly series of episodic downloads. Four episodes will launch over the course of four weeks, each for $5.99. The complete season, which includes “additional game content,” can be purchased for $24.99.

The disc-based version, which will include even further additional game content (to be detailed at a later date), will cost $39.99.

Each episode will feature “hours” of gameplay with “dramatic cliff-hanger” endings. In addition to the episodic story mode, the game will have additional play modes. More details will be revealed at a later date.

Here’s the game’s story synopsis:

The beginning of the Resident Evil: Revelations 2 tale sees fan favorite Claire Redfield make a dramatic return to the horrors that haunted her in the past . Survivor of the Raccoon City incident depicted in previous Resident Evil games, Claire now works for the anti-bioterrorism organisation Terra Save. Moira Burton, new recruit and daughter of Resident Evil legend Barry Burton, is attending her welcome party for Terra Save when unknown armed forces storm the office. Claire and Moira are knocked unconscious and awaken later to find themselves in a dark and abandoned detention facility. Working together, they must find out who took them and to what sinister end. With the terrifying Afflicted enemies waiting around every dark corner, players will need to use their ammo and weapon supply wisely, in classic survival horror style. Will Claire and Moira make it out alive and discover what’s led to them being taken to this remote island? Who else will they come across? A story of twists and turns will have players guessing the next step at every turn.
z3kEn
Momento Mori

z3kEn
Momento Mori

parang walking dead na tuloy .. hayz crapcom
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o
PSN ID: Seraph01

Nye....so hihintayin ko pa marelease lahat ng episode...tapos hihintayin na maisipan nila na pwede naman ilagay sa isang cd lang at ibenta pa ng mas mura... lol, buti marami pang ibang games....
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Pambihira talaga capcom mukhang pera pa rin. Kelan ba sila madadala?
Clestcruz
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: clestcruz

imbes na 1 whole game naging episodes na lang. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

deathzero23 wrote:Pambihira talaga capcom mukhang pera pa rin. Kelan ba sila madadala?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. 25$ for what is essentially the full game (downloadable) seems more than reasonable to me. Please elaborate kung bakit sila mukhang pera?

Maybe some people are not sure with resident evil anymore after how resident evil 6 disappointed some fans, this way you get to buy one episode, see if you like it, buy the next episodes if you do. If you don't like it, then don't buy the rest of the episodes. I don't get kung bakit mukha silang pera in this case when they're charging a decent price for the game.
marsee06
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: marsee06

ron_bato wrote:
deathzero23 wrote:Pambihira talaga capcom mukhang pera pa rin. Kelan ba sila madadala?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. 25$ for what is essentially the full game (downloadable) seems more than reasonable to me. Please elaborate kung bakit sila mukhang pera?
OT
As far as i know kaya sinasabing mukhang pera ang capcom kasi they only recycled their games i mean they will just add new content then irerelease nanila as new game, one good example is Street fighter 4 di ba daming versions na nito konting update lang then new game na agad kahit pwede naman DLC lang :lol: pansinin mo majority ng games nila eh may super or ultimate editions kuno :fight:
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^ Sure, but that isn't the case here is it? They've already stated upfront that they're releasing a retail version for 40$ with additional content, my problem lies in what the additional content is.

Yes, we've had the RE 5 gold edition, RE 6 ultimate edition, but that isn't too different from other games with game of the year editions right? To my knowledge those were the only of the year editions, so the argument is that they're trying to street fighterize resident evil isn't exactly true is it? Resident evil 4 had much more iterations, but that was more in line with making the game HD, or bringing the game to different platforms.

I'm all for bashing capcom for shady practices like DLC being locked in the disc. Or how they churn out street fighter 4 games like it's the only game they ever made, but the pricing of the game here suggests that what deathzero is saying (na mukhang pera nanaman capcom) is not the case. The price is very good if you're only interested in the main game. If you don't want to get burned for the eventual 'of the year edition', then don't buy the game now.
migs23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: migs23 and iamironman23

^ I agree, for me I'll just wait for the retail version, if you don't like digital episodic content just wait for the retail version, I did the same thing for the walking dead and now the wolf among us
PSN ID: iamironman23 and migs23-dad ko ang gumagamit
Nintendo Network ID: iamironman23
PS4 PRO 1tb
PS4 Arkham Knight Edition 2tb
Xbox One S 2tb
Nintendo Switch (Neon Blue/Red)
z3kEn
Momento Mori

Resident Evil Revelations 2- First Trailer
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

deja vu ng Code Veronica. mag-uumpisa na naman si Claire sa kulungan.
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Oh well, maybe i'll wait for the retail version na lang. Gatas kasi eh. Pero siyempre i'll be interested for the feedbacks for the $25 version once it's comes out.

I'm reading this news to other forums as well, and seems like there are some people didn't like Claire's new face model and even compared to the old games and even in the CGI RE movies. I mean, should it be an issue? In the end, they'll play the game naman right?
z3kEn
Momento Mori

medyo off nga ng onti yung character face ni Claire..
pero ok lang nagkaka-edad na rin naman siya :D
better look to this young Burton instead haha
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

z3kEn wrote:Resident Evil Revelations 2- First Trailer
Great trailer! Looking forward to this one, I couldn't force myself to finish RE 6 at all, this seems more up my alley.

And oo, medyo may something off sa mukha ni claire, hindi naman dahil nag mature na siya, pero parang nag botox ata siya. :lol:
marsee06
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: marsee06

ron_bato wrote:^ Sure, but that isn't the case here is it? They've already stated upfront that they're releasing a retail version for 40$ with additional content, my problem lies in what the additional content is.

Yes, we've had the RE 5 gold edition, RE 6 ultimate edition, but that isn't too different from other games with game of the year editions right? To my knowledge those were the only of the year editions, so the argument is that they're trying to street fighterize resident evil isn't exactly true is it? Resident evil 4 had much more iterations, but that was more in line with making the game HD, or bringing the game to different platforms.

I'm all for bashing capcom for shady practices like DLC being locked in the disc. Or how they churn out street fighter 4 games like it's the only game they ever made, but the pricing of the game here suggests that what deathzero is saying (na mukhang pera nanaman capcom) is not the case. The price is very good if you're only interested in the main game. If you don't want to get burned for the eventual 'of the year edition', then don't buy the game now.
I got you but i still have my doubt in this game's episode wise
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

marsee06 wrote: I got you but i still have my doubt in this game's episode wise
True, and Capcom ito eh, so you never know really. But either way, I think they got pricing right for the digital content. I don't know what warrants the additional 15 dollars for the disc version, and I'm hoping there's some way that the people who bought the episodic content will have access to that at a reasonable price.
TurnBased
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: twolfkg

Slightly OT but the reason Capcom keeps updating the SF4 series is because of demand for updates from the Fighting Game Community. It shows that SF4 still has a strong following.
PSN ID: twolfkg / TurnBasedPPS
3DS FC: 4468-1101-2937
Easy as 123
Jumping Flash!
Jumping Flash!
PSN ID: depyuz1

Pumapangit lahat ng bida nila parang si Jill Valentine mas maganda sya sa RE3

Dapat reboot na lang tong game sobrang pangit na kasi ng story