Assassin's Creed The American Saga

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

Assassin's Creed The American Saga collection announced

http://www.psu.com/news/24601/Assassins ... -announced
Ubisoft has announced plans for a new Assassin’s Creed bundle release for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.

The Assassin’s Creed Birth of a New World -- The American Saga includes Assassin’s Creed III, Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag, and Assassin’s Creed Liberation HD, and will be released in October.

The games highlight the Kenway storyline, which chronologically begins with Black Flag during the ‘Golden Age of Piracy’ as Edward Kenway plunders his way across the caribbean and becomes embroiled in the war between the templars and the assassins.

Kenway’s grandson, Connor, takes over as lead protagonist in Assassin’s Creed III during the American Revolution, with the story further expanded in Liberation HD, which stars the first all-female lead, Aveline de Grandpre.

This year’s upcoming instalments into the franchise, Assassin’s Creed Unity and Assassin’s Creed Rogue, will be released in mid-November.
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Ayos! Sayang lang meron na ako nung Liberation. Still good news!
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

So best way to enjoy AC all of it is buy the Heritage Collection and this American Saga?
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Yes pero malamang next year may ganyang collection na naman at kasama yung AC Rogue :lol: