[OT] inFamous : Second Son

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
toke
Novastorm
Novastorm
PSN ID: thyme187

Guys, Is there a way to know how many blast shards have I gotten and how much do I need to get the trophy? I'm having a hard time getting that damn trophy. haha.
PSN ID: thyme187, kars420(my bigbro's ID)
PS3 Slim Titanium Blue
PS4 (1/14/14)
42" Sony Bravia LED TV
Currently Playing: FIFA 14, NBA 2K14
alex042795
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: alex042795

toke wrote:Guys, Is there a way to know how many blast shards have I gotten and how much do I need to get the trophy? I'm having a hard time getting that damn trophy. haha.
i free mo yung mga area sa DUP, lalabas naman sa map yung location ng mga blast shards...malalaman mo na nakuha mo na lahat pag fully upgraded na lahat ng powers mo :)
[RPHS] PSN: alex042795 -PS4/PSV/PS3
XBL: AlexPapaPH
NNID: alexpapaph
Switch FC: 7896-0448-2000

Solid Green and Gold
toke
Novastorm
Novastorm
PSN ID: thyme187

Just got the platinum! Loved the game, but too bad the story was pretty quick for a PS4 exclusive.
PSN ID: thyme187, kars420(my bigbro's ID)
PS3 Slim Titanium Blue
PS4 (1/14/14)
42" Sony Bravia LED TV
Currently Playing: FIFA 14, NBA 2K14
mosquest
Ridge Racer
Ridge Racer
PSN ID: wwe_rookie19

Sa mga nanuod ng The Amazing Spiderman 2. Parang si Cole McGrath si Electro nung inabsorb niya TEXT SPEAK VIOLATION power source.
PSN ID: wwe_rookie19
PS4 500GB
PS3 CECH 3012A - 160GB JPN
4.55Firmware

Now Playing
inFAMOUS : Second Son
SnarkShark
PlayStation
PlayStation
PSN ID: Snarkgasm

Guys, hindi mo ba talaga magamit ang Photo mode at the start of the Karma Bomb?
mheyana
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Motor Toon Grand Prix

ganda nga ng gameplay nito.. may only complain is walang lock-on sa target ang hirap kasi panay takbo ka.. :)
zero99
PlayStation
PlayStation

tanong lang po, dun sa pre-order nang infamous diba may kasamang voucher yun, mga jackets na redeem ko na sya at naka indicate sa ps4 na installed na sya, pero hndi ko naman makita sa game. kailagan pa ba nang playstation plus para dun o kailagan tapusin mo pa yung game.
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

zero99 wrote:tanong lang po, dun sa pre-order nang infamous diba may kasamang voucher yun, mga jackets na redeem ko na sya at naka indicate sa ps4 na installed na sya, pero hndi ko naman makita sa game. kailagan pa ba nang playstation plus para dun o kailagan tapusin mo pa yung game.
uy first post, welcome to PPS. :2thumbs: ipause mo yung game, tapos mag cycle ka sa menu options. Punta ka sa menu na may personal info si Delsin, tapos nan dun yung option to change the jacket. Sorry di detailed explanation ko, tagal ko na di nalaro game, so ayun lang naalala ko :)
steeps
Starblade Alpha
Starblade Alpha
PSN ID: steeps_US

^ and you have to finish first the Cole's Legacy missions :)
PSN ID: steeps_US (US Account)
please drop by my gaming blog at http://theelectronicplayground.blogspot.com
mheyana
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Motor Toon Grand Prix

pag tapos na ba sa hero mode pano naman sa evil mode?? start ng new game??
masterkino
PlayStation
PlayStation
PSN ID: cutekinocute

mheyana wrote:pag tapos na ba sa hero mode pano naman sa evil mode?? start ng new game??
yup start ka ng new game para makuha mo trophy para sa evil mode
Somnambulist
Rayman
Rayman
PSN ID: Rowanie

Sucker Punch really has a problem with their physics engine. Everything in this game feels floaty--every step, every climb, every drop, every time he hangs on to a ledge. Same with the previous inFamous games.
PSN ID: Rowanie
gd1
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden
PSN ID: Solid_Ggood

Sa mga kakabili palang ng PS4 or those who don't own this yet, I'll give my thoughts and tips.

This is arguably the best game for the PS4 so far. The graphics, particularly the power and particle effects are top notch. The facial expressions during cut-scenes also look very realistic. The colors and lighting effects are some of the best I've seen. So don't forget to use the photo mode! (If you play on a good flat screen with low input-lag, you can use other picture modes aside from game mode to utilize picture and motion enhancements without compromising controller input response.)

I agree with the previous post that traversal, particularly when not using powers/abilities, should be polished in future installments. This lack of tightness in traversal is probably the game's weakest point. I also encountered framerate dips a few times during my two playthroughs. However, the awesome graphics, sound, story and gameplay greatly outweigh these minor gripes.

The Paper Trail DLC was surpringly well-made. This immersive DLC is pretty cool because you act like a detective and do half of the work cracking codes and clues on a desktop/laptop.

Finally, if you're planning to add a platinum trophy to your name, you can get it in this game fairly easy :win:. You can check IGN's guide if you need help.
http://www.ign.com/wikis/infamous-secon ... ophy_Guide

As a PS fan, I believe that this is one of the true next-gen games available. Sulit na Sulit. :2thumbs:
PSN: Solid_Ggood
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

gd1 wrote:Sa mga kakabili palang ng PS4 or those who don't own this yet, I'll give my thoughts and tips.

This is arguably the best game for the PS4 so far. The graphics, particularly the power and particle effects are top notch. The facial expressions during cut-scenes also look very realistic. The colors and lighting effects are some of the best I've seen. So don't forget to use the photo mode! (If you play on a good flat screen with low input-lag, you can use other picture modes aside from game mode to utilize picture and motion enhancements without compromising controller input response.)

I agree with the previous post that traversal, particularly when not using powers/abilities, should be polished in future installments. This lack of tightness in traversal is probably the game's weakest point. I also encountered framerate dips a few times during my two playthroughs. However, the awesome graphics, sound, story and gameplay greatly outweigh these minor gripes.

The Paper Trail DLC was surpringly well-made. This immersive DLC is pretty cool because you act like a detective and do half of the work cracking codes and clues on a desktop/laptop.

Finally, if you're planning to add a platinum trophy to your name, you can get it in this game fairly easy :win:. You can check IGN's guide if you need help.
http://www.ign.com/wikis/infamous-secon ... ophy_Guide

As a PS fan, I believe that this is one of the true next-gen games available. Sulit na Sulit. :2thumbs:
I have to agree with this, but basically if you don't like the inFamous series, you won't like this, but if you are a fan, this is a great game

eagerly waiting for the First Light standalone dlc
nyll47
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: nyll47

Sana yung next dlc i continue yung story ni Delsin. Nakaka bitin yung concrete powers e :sweat:
PS3 40GB 10/19/08-3/27/10

PSN: nyll47

Easiest way to earn online: http://www.neobux.com/?r=rnyll47
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o
PSN ID: Seraph01

Eto na lang natitira ko na backlog sa PS4...pero parang natatamad pa ako laruin. Medyo nagsawa muna ako sa sand box na laro after beating Watch Dogs siguro.... ^^*
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
Easy as 123
Jumping Flash!
Jumping Flash!
PSN ID: depyuz1

Buti ako hindi naman watch dogs, infamous, ac4 lol