[OT] Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
skp_16
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: skp7_13

vjc_4581 wrote:
skp_16 wrote:IMO walang kwenta ang GTA4, pero hyped na hyped parin ako dito and I think this game will deliver! :2thumbs: :agree: :win:
:( Walang kwenta? Oh well, different strokes for different folks.

Other people say gta4 was a "practice" game, because it's R*'s first game on a new ps3, to get to know the ps3's capabilities.

Hype! Yes the expectations are there automatically because of hype, it's the hype's fault :mrgreen:

And yes looks like this game will deliver, nothing is perfect but it looks great so far.

At least it will be not as "SH*T" as gta4 :bigmouth:
For me GTA4 is one of the most disappointing new installment. I expected it to be more/greater/better than San Andreas in terms of content.
flipsflops
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: flipsflops

z3kEn wrote: Features 'Recreational Activity'
ANG DAMING PWEDENG GAWIN! I can see now. Kung di pa pwede gawin yung activity, lalaruin ang story hanggang ma-unlock.

Excited ako sa Tennis at Golf. Di kasi ako bumili ng Virtua Tennis, Top spin at kung ano mang Golf game sa PS3. :bigmouth:
白線の内側に下がってお待ちください
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Lol we have resorted to name calling now. That escalated quickly. Hihihi. There's a saying in real life, if you have to resort to name calling, you already lost the battle.

I respect the opinion of whoever didnt like the game because i see where they are coming from. But i enjoyed the game, i even bought both expansions. Hell i even enjoyed the multiplayer, aint nobody telling me not to be hyped about anything i want to.
Ps3diehardfan
Philosoma
Philosoma
PSN ID: fanboy_201

^ agree @Skp. Medyo boring din yung Cutscenes,Characters at Cars dun sa GTA 4 eh. Pero ASTIG naman yung TLAD at TBOGT.

Pero kahit panget yung GTA 4 di ko parin sya tatawagin Shet heheheheh Peace lol :grin:
PlayStation Network ID: Fanboy_201 US
charliedrama
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: charliedrama21

ron_bato wrote:Lol we have resorted to name calling now. That escalated quickly. Hihihi. There's a saying in real life, if you have to resort to name calling, you already lost the battle.

I respect the opinion of whoever didnt like the game because i see where they are coming from. But i enjoyed the game, i even bought both expansions. Hell i even enjoyed the multiplayer, aint nobody telling me not to be hyped about anything i want to.
Loved gta iv. Pero baka matawag akong NERD. :lol:
cant wait for this game
ADD ME UP! :)

vjc_4581
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

The first time i played gta4, wow nice graphics, good detail, awesome physics engine, got used to the driving/handling, pero nagulat ako eh na iba ang approach ng R* dito compared sa San Andreas. It's the total opposite of San Andreas, they went with gritty dark humor comedy and realistic gameplay/direction. I was looking for things and fun in gta4 that San Andreas had but it's absent. I was looking for cheats, yes there are some but not as fun and many as San Andreas, and the current gen cheats are different from ps2/1 because of trophies (i describe trophies as the 'high score'/status/bragging rights of gaming nowadays), so with some people who wants to bother with a certain cheat in gta4 has to think twice, it will affect that certain trophy as not unlockable.

But luckily for me (i guess i'm in the minority) i learned to embrace and love this different identity of gta in gta4 :)
i will get back to it again before gta5.

Roman - *ring ring* , "ey Niko my cousin, wanna go bowling?"

Brucie - *ring* , "Yo Nb my homie, where you at?, wanna get drunk and pick up chicks? My balls are golden and i'm pushin' it to the max in the gym baby, i pick you up with my chopper because this is how we roll!, chix are gonna love me, i'm an ice cold animal bro, gangsta!"

Bernie 'Florian' Crane - *ring ring* "Niko i need your help, the haters are in the park hun. huhuhu"

Little Jacob - *ring* , (accent) "ey rastah, wanna go shoot some pool my brotha?"

:lol: LOL. Some of the random phone calls are hilariously crazy. Brucie is one crazy sob, i think Trevor will top that. I turn my cellphone off sometimes if i don't wanna be disturbed.

Back at main topic : Ya, so far it looks like they are bringing back what San Andreas had, with gta4 elements, from the looks of it i'm also assuming other elements from other R* games like rdr, midnight club, la noire and max payne 3 are going to be present here :grin:

Hype!
vjc_4581
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

if gta4 was "boring" , gta5 will not be. :)
PSNomad
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jpodg27

flipsflops wrote:
z3kEn wrote: Features 'Recreational Activity'
ANG DAMING PWEDENG GAWIN! I can see now. Kung di pa pwede gawin yung activity, lalaruin ang story hanggang ma-unlock.

Excited ako sa Tennis at Golf. Di kasi ako bumili ng Virtua Tennis, Top spin at kung ano mang Golf game sa PS3. :bigmouth:
Sana may boxing or MMA. :grin:
[RP] jpodg27

"No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the Lord."
- Deuteronomy 23:1
Ps3diehardfan
Philosoma
Philosoma
PSN ID: fanboy_201

Parang magiging Mash up na to ng mga games ah ahhaa..

May tennis,golf,basketball,racing,shooting etc.. Parang Real Life na talaga :bigmouth:.
PlayStation Network ID: Fanboy_201 US
rkobenjo
Cosmic Race
Cosmic Race
PSN ID: rkobenjo_04

Haha! :sweat: natatawa na lang ako. Lumalabas talaga breeding ng tao pag na fifeel niya na threatened siya.

Back to topic:

I did feel na GTA IV lacked in many aspects in which GTA:SA is loads better at, like guns,rpg elements. definitely story.
maybe calling it a little "stiff" at times. but would rate it at 7-8/10 for the realistic driving mechanics it gave,

Marami kasi nahirapan sa driving sa GTA IV. Pero para sakin yung redeeming quality niya..pag nakuha mo na yung kiliti. :lol:

By the way, either way, hater man o hindi. Bibili parin karamihan satin ng GTA V.

:bigmouth:
I hear voices in my head
They council me
They understand
They talk to me...

PSN ID: rkobenjo_04 (US)
iamgem005
PlayStation
PlayStation

will definitely buy this game :)
GTA-V
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

New Special and Collector's Editions Screens and Details

http://realgamernewz.com/16986/grand-th ... s-and-more

Special Edition Benefits:[/size]

-You’ll be able to find 2 special weapons at Ammu-Nation with unique features such as custom skins and attachments: the .50 cal pistol and the Bullpup Shotgun.

-20% discount on certain stores around Los Santos.
-1 special outfit each (one for Michael, one for Franklin, and one for Trevor).
-1 special article of clothing (a shirt for Michael, a hoodie for Franklin, and a jacket for Trevor). Check them out in the image below this section.

-1 special haircut for each character in the game.
-1 special tattoo for each character in the game.
-5 unique Stunt Plane Trial challenges which improve the piloting skill of your character upon completion.
-25% faster re-generation of Special Abilities (Michael’s is Bullet-Time slowdown, Franklin’s is Drive-Time slowdown, Trevor’s is rage. These will be explained more in the upcoming RealGamerNewz GTA V Preview in our GTA section).

Collector’s Edition Only Benefits:

-3 unique characters for GTA Online: Niko Bellic from GTA IV as well as Claude and Misty from GTA III. They can also be customized the same way other characters are customized which will be detailed soon..

-Exclusive Garage: Players who pick up the Collector’s Edition of GTA V will get their own exclusive garage which stores vehicles like other garages but also comes with a CarbonRS sports bike (pictured at the top of the article) and the Hotknife which is an open-frame hotrod designed based on 1930′s hotrod style cars.

-GTA Online Exclusive Car: Khamelion electric high-end sports car.
Funkyhunk_
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Funkyhunk_

Resorted to namecalling? haha Pwede rin naman wala nang time para makipagdebate. After all, whats the point in debating online for a very old game - kung panget sakin ang game, PANGET. Kung maganda sayo good for you. Kung hindi niyo parin matanggap ang katotohanan sapakan nalang sa PPS event haha Wag lang kayo pikon at feeling matalino. Problema kasi iba diyan feeling wise. May mga "saying in real life real life" pa nalalaman, napaka respectful pa at kung maka reply akala mo thesis all english pa haha

Gusto niyo?

Kung totoong fans kayo ng GTA aaminin ninyo na sobrang panget talaga ng GTA4. Heck mas maganda pa storya ng original topdown na GTA at freedom of how you kill your targets nun kesa sa 4 eh. Im just saying, wag kayo magpadala sa hype para hindi madisappoint.

Nagpre order nako nito sa ps store-kayo nag pre-order narin ba? Putek kapag pangit ulit to thats the end of GTA
PSN ID: funkyhunk69
Socom Player
"Alone I am lethal. As a team, I dominate. Feel my presence."

Maximize your PS3!!!
click here
http://www.pinoyps.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=18523
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^ Sayo na lang yan bro, totoong tao kasi girlfriend ko eh, kaya good na ako. :) Di ko kailangan ng picture ng tao na di ko kilala, pero dibali, di naman kita hinuhusgahan, nung bata ako kailangan ko din tumingin ng pictures sa internet. Na iintindihan ko pag bata pa, medyo makati talaga kailangan managinip minsan. :bigmouth:

edit:

LOL "tells everybody wag mapdala sa hype because the last one was 'shet', preorders the game himself" Classic. :rofl:
Funkyhunk_
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

ah akala ko kasi bata ka pa kaya binigyan ko kayo picture. Judge ka narin pala ngayon galing ah. May girlfriend na, wise judge pa. Perfect ka pala. all around. Saludo!

kwento mo narin buhay mo kahit wala naman nagtatanong haha
Socom Player

Maximize your PS3!!!
click here
charliedrama
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Funkyhunk_ wrote:Akala ko ba you dont care? Seems like you care. How contradicting. NERD

wala naman nagsabi mali opinion mo pre, yung above quote yung sinasabi ng mga tao dito.

Funkyhunk_
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

wow serious ba yan? ang sensitive naman. kapag pinoy nga naman, ang lakas mangasar paginasar naman ang bilis mapikon.
Socom Player

Maximize your PS3!!!
click here
charliedrama
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^ hahahaha, bat naman ako mapipikon pre, pero kung based naman sa rules ng pps wala dapat name calling di ba? :lol:
A. Code of Conduct of members
- Members are expected to treat each other with respect and dignity. Bashing or flaming other members is strictly prohibited and may result in suspension/banning
- Trolling is not allowed. Posting of messages or creation of threads for the purpose for the sole purpose of luring other members into a flame war or for bashing other members is not allowed. The trolling member will be suspended/banned and all related posts will be deleted
- Profane and/or derogatory language is not allowed and any postings that contain as such will be deleted without warning

Funkyhunk_
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

nah, it most certainly doesnt look like ako ang napikon haha and kaya nga may warning nako dahil diyan eh and trust me, hindi dahil sa word na NERD ang reason because that is just lame. No need to state the obvious
Socom Player

Maximize your PS3!!!
click here
pantellica
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Funkyhunk_ wrote:Wag magpapadala sa hype mga boys. Remember gta4? That game was SHET

Lets just hope this one delivers
I agree sa mga sinabe mo dito hehe, kung gta4 ang paguusapan nasabe ko na sa isang thread yung ayaw ko sa gta4, napangitan ko talaga ito,boring,napangitan ko graphics,umpisa pa lang tinigilan ko na,andun yung "tapusen ko na lang ito kapag wala akong malaro"

during the "hyped" stage of this game,sobrang hyped dito nun sa pps forum pate sa ibang forum,daming bumile agad sa release date,tapos dame agad nagbentahan sa for sale section,in short daming na dissapoint,kaya muntek nako bumile agad nun bute na lang nabasa ko dito na panget daw pala(karamihan nagsabe)nung binile ko ito mura na lang ang price nya 3 years ago na yata bago ko binile tapos complete edition pa kaya kahit duda ko na panget nga binile ko pa din then I'm dissapointed also PERO lalaruen ko pa din hehe.kumabaga kahit dissapointed ako puwede na din.
kanya kanya lang talaga tayo ng opinyon,and since public forum kase ito kaya lahat entitled to their own opinion,hirap lang kase sa iba may napipikon o nasasaktan kapag napipintasan yung game na gusto nila,(yung iba ha,hinde lahat)eh wala naman game na halos lahat nagustuhan ito,meron at meron pa din may ayaw dyan,madale kase kumontra sa forum eh minsan yung iba naghahanap yata ng butas sa sasabihin o nasabe ng iba para may maka-debate tapos in english pa, yup tama ka bro minsan muka ngang thesis na nag dedefend hehe. :sweat:

back to topic, this game as it hyped might it look,sure buy pa rin saken ito,because for me natuto na ang rockstar sa mistakes nila sa gta4, dahil sobrang nagandahan ko ang red dead redemption..kung sakaling panget man o napangitan ka,post mo dito sa forum kung gusto mo,opinyon mo yun eh o kaya benta mo o wag na laruen hehe. (mejo napikon siguro o di lang nila gusto ang pagkakasabe mo bro ng "SHET" yung gta4,re-phrase mo na lang siguro hehe,pero ako hinde naman napikon,wala kase ko pake kapag may nagsasabe na panget ang isang game na gusto ko,opinyon nila yun eh) :sweat:

peace. :ashamed: