inFamous: Second Son

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

yes, the city is patterned after Seattle
enma8910
Double Dragon
Double Dragon

ang gandan launch title nito. also like the infamous series of sucker punch so I'll include this in my to-buy list :mrgreen:
bagongsaing
PlayStation
PlayStation

lupit... other than killzone 4 shadowfall, this is another reason para mapabili ako ps4... but... malamang marami pang glitches yung unang ilalabas nilang console... better wait for the slim... tapos may bundle ulit... slim with infamous and uncharted equals win-win!!! ahaha
gabe
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: chl_28

kung launch title to, bibili ako agad ng PS4 :cheer:
PS4 BF4 Account: xXSIXTHMANXx
PS4 Primary Account: X-SIXTHMAN-X
Sandatahang Lakas ng [RP]
Strike Team Tagay Primetime Edition
kurorochan
Cosmic Race
Cosmic Race

ayos ito sa Seattle ma iba naman! ka umay na mag roam sa NY eh :2thumbs:
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

Surrounded by a society that fears them, superhumans are ruthlessly hunted down and caged by the Department of Unified Protection. When Delsin Rowe discovers his powers he’s forced to run, searching for other superhumans in order to save those he loves from the oppressive D.U.P. now hot on his tail. The choices he makes along the way change the future of everyone around him.
enma8910
Double Dragon
Double Dragon

sana related yung story nito sa mga naunang infamous entries
VsAssassin
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: VsAssassin

enma8910 wrote:sana related yung story nito sa mga naunang infamous entries
I think what they should do is to have subtle connections to the events in the past but not really related. Parang sana may mga brief mentions lang nila Cole or merong few backstories that would somehow refer to the past games. That, but not too much.
Lord, give me Your heart to have great compassion; Your eyes to see with my heart; Your ears to hear with my heart; Your voice so I can proclaim Your word with boldness!

Xanshi
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Xanshi

VsAssassin wrote:
enma8910 wrote:sana related yung story nito sa mga naunang infamous entries
I think what they should do is to have subtle connections to the events in the past but not really related. Parang sana may mga brief mentions lang nila Cole or merong few backstories that would somehow refer to the past games. That, but not too much.
Pinagusapan namin ni SirZap ito. Ang hula niya kasi, yung game related to the "First Sons" society. Kaya malamang tinawag siyang "Second Son". And if you look at the premise of the story.
darkwing_uop wrote:
Surrounded by a society that fears them, superhumans are ruthlessly hunted down and caged by the Department of Unified Protection. When Delsin Rowe discovers his powers he’s forced to run, searching for other superhumans in order to save those he loves from the oppressive D.U.P. now hot on his tail. The choices he makes along the way change the future of everyone around him.
Maybe the protagonist here will establish again the "First Sons" that will protect superhumans. Yun lang theory ko sa game.
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Gundam Extreme Vs and The Witcher 2

PSN ID: Xanshi
"A mild manner Accountant by day, A Gamer by night"
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Kaboses niya talaga si DmC Donte... same voice actor? :lol:
skp_16
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: skp7_13

Hindi na kuryente ang power? :( :( :(
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o
PSN ID: Seraph01

elated ba yung bida kay Cole?
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
VsAssassin
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

I'm also somehow getting a DmC Donte vibe from Delsin but without the angst. He has this real angry-cool manner judging from his last line and facial expression in the trailer. He has a manner that really means business without being a douche. Hehehe. Sorry kung hanggang dito ayoko kay Donte.
Lord, give me Your heart to have great compassion; Your eyes to see with my heart; Your ears to hear with my heart; Your voice so I can proclaim Your word with boldness!

Khrysler Jerikho
Crimson Ai's Rated R Nekostar
PSN ID: Khrysler_Jerikho

skp_16 wrote:Hindi na kuryente ang power? :( :( :(
Kinuha ni Derek Ramsey.

Parang typical jerk teen yung bida talaga hahah
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

RUMOR Infamous: Second Son Is A PS4 Launch Title, Says Sucker Punch Dev.

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/03/22/in ... punch-dev/
inFamous: Second Son is a PlayStation 4 launch title. The game will ship in Q4 2013 according to this
resume from Sucker Punch’s rendering programmer. Another Sucker Punch developer notes the 2013 timeline for the game too.
VsAssassin
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Sana may competitive multiplayer na. Or, make the game lengthier.

z3kEn
Momento Mori

The latest issue of Game Informer has new details on inFAMOUS: Second Son.

http://gematsu.com/2013/05/infamous-sec ... e-informer

The game follows inFAMOUS 2‘s good ending, where (spoilers incoming!) protagonist Cole McGrath sacrifices himself and other conduits to save humanity. Seven years have passed since then, and the surviving conduits are demonized as “bioterrorists” by the American media and feared by average citizens. To deal with these bioterrorists, the government has set up the Department of Unified Protection, a fast-responding and oppressive organization which actively identifies and holds without trial conduits in dedicated containment facilities.

After a transport vehicle crashes near Seattle, the conduits inside it escape, and the city is placed on lockdown, transformed into what Game Informer describes as “something that resembles an enormous airport” with “elevated walkways equipped with searchlights and security cameras” to help the DUP capture the escaped bioterrorists. Checkpoints, scanners, and supernatural power-detective finger-print devices are set up throughout the city, slowing down everyday life.

“The DUP is the TSA,” producer Brian Fleming told Game Informer, citing the game’s parallels to real-world, post-9/11 America.

New Protagonist

Delsin Rowe is inFAMOUS: Second Son‘s new protagonist. He is a 24-year-old Native American street graffiti artist and rebel. When the conduit transport vehicle crashes near his hometown, he moves in to help those wounded, and realizes that he’s been a conduit all along.

His power? Empathic mimicry—similar to Peter Petrelli’s from Heroes. He has the ability to absorb the abilities of other conduits. When he runs to help those injured in the crash, he comes into contact with a conduit who can control smoke, which grants him his first power. But there are others to come.

Gameplay Demo

A gameplay demo shown to Game Informer saw Delsin take out various forward-operating bases run by the DUP using smoke projectiles to destroy security cameras, and a smoke-dash to transport through an air duct at ground level to a building’s rooftop. There will be various ducts like these in Seattle for easy transportation, but like Cole before him, Delsin can still climb, as well.

From the roof, Delsin sends down fireballs to the walkways below, crumbling them to the ground. He then leaps off the building and descends in a manner similar to Cole’s thunder drop, scattering the DUP agents below.

Now in the base’s center, a DUP agent emerges from a van with a mini-gun and numerous agents surround Delsin. Casting them aside, he unleashes a smoke cloud to temporarily immobilize the agents, then takes out the mini-gun heavy with a barrage of smoke. With the other agents still coughing, Delsin now has enough time to take them out for good.

Most of the DUP agents battle in line with SWAT teams or military police, but some appear to utilize supernatural powers. But Sucker Punch wouldn’t say if that meant there are conduits who work within the DUP.

Power Restoration

Like Cole, who needed to recharge his abilities with electricity-powered devices, Delsin needs help from the environment to replenish his smoke supply. Chimneys, vehicle wreckage, or even a DUP agent’s tear gas canister can help replenish his abilities.

To absorb smoke, players can use the PlayStation 4 touchpad by pressing down both thumbs, which causes the smoke to swirl and enter Delsin’s body.

The touchpad also has other uses. The fingerprint scanners used by DUP agents to identify conduits are also used to open the containment cells that hold them. Players can use the touchpad to free these conduits themselves.

Another use of the touchpad: Delsin pulls out a brightly lit control module with one hand, blasting at it with the other. To do this, players swipe up on the touch pad to throw it forward, and continuously tap the touchpad to fire at it.

Decisions

Previous inFAMOUS games offered good-versus-evil lines to follow. There will be tough decision-making in Second Son, but Sucker Punch didn’t offer any examples.

A possible example noted by Game Informer, however: during the demo, a DUP officer attempts to surrender to Delsin. The player can chose to let him live or die, which could mean some sort of karma system similar to previous games is in play.

inFAMOUS: Second Son has yet to be dated, however, resumes suggest it is a PlayStation 4 launch title. For more information, including new screenshots, pick up the June 2013 issue of Game Informer.
VsAssassin
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Hype meter is now at 100%. Gusto ko na makakita ng kahit isang gameplay footage. E3 na ito for sure!!!

z3kEn
Momento Mori

in-game screens

alendri
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Alendri_09

puge ni delsin! haha! ginamit pala nila yung good cole ending as canon, mas ok yun para sakin. :grin:

sana bumilis na oras nangangati na ko makahawak ng ps4. :lol:
CPA. Gamer.

PSN ID: Alendri_09