Sony Thread

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

Sony:Gamescom to be focused on the PS4's lineup

https://www.facebook.com/SonyPlaystatio ... 2316870229
With the buzz around PlayStation 4 building, 2013 continues to be one of the most exciting years ever for video games fans. A host of next generation titles were unveiled at the PlayStation Meeting 2013 and E3 2013. At gamescom in August 2013 the focus will be on PS4 and its games line-up once again.
joey_ed27
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: JOEY_ed27

akala ko it will be a vita showcase?
ps3gamer
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: adiktus888

joey_ed27 wrote:akala ko it will be a vita showcase?
+1 ako dito... Sana may ps vita news din
Psn ID: adiktus888
LAG Ops 2 4 bars = delayed!
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

it's more than likely it will be both, but the greater emphasis would be on the PS4 since it's a home console
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

In just a few short days we’ll be packing our bags and heading over to Cologne, Germany for the annual Gamescom extravaganza. PlayStation will of course have a major presence on the Koelnmesse show floor, with attendees able to get their hands on many of the biggest titles heading to PS3, PS Vita and PS4.

On Tuesday 20th August – the evening before the doors open – we’ll be holding our regular Gamescom press conference, where we’ll be showcasing the future of all things PlayStation. The show will be packed with news on both announced and unannounced titles – suffice to say, you won’t want to miss it.

You’ll be able to watch the conference in full right here on PlayStation Blog, on our dedicated Gamescom page, or in PlayStation Home from 6.00pm BST/7.00pm CET/3.00am (Wednesday) Sydney.
What do you think it will be? Uncharted 4? New Sony Santa Monica IP? A PS4 Media Molecule game? Maybe one last hurrah for the PS3? Excited for Gamescom, we could also get the release info on the PS4!

source: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/08/ ... is-coming/

Release date to be announced!
We'll kick off the show at 18:00 BST on 20 August 2013 with a briefing to media on our release plans for PlayStation 4, as well as updates on PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita.
Last edited by ron_bato on Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

I daresay Gamescom will be as big as E3, no less than the launch date for the PS4
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

darkwing_uop wrote:I daresay Gamescom will be as big as E3, no less than the launch date for the PS4
I agree, i actually think sony held back in e3 just to leave something special for gamescom and tgs just to make sure the ps4 hype still gets sustained.
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Release date has been confirmed to be announced on Playstation media briefing on August 20!

ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Looks like a late october release for the ps4 is looking more and more likely!
Late October launch for PS4. PS4 SDK is read and is basically master2 final (released today).
from cboat! http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=654903
gabe
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: chl_28

Here’s the list of rumors in its entirety and just in time for this week’s gamescom.

No live-streaming for Xbox One, architectural reasons (not fully complete).

Latest SDK version (from couple of weeks ago) dropped performance by 15-20% across the board, don’t get mad, happens all the time in console dev cycle and eventually will be fixed. No chance of early October release for the Xbox One.

Certainly not for all 21 countries, localization excuse is complete BS. (look at the list of countries that got delayed and their local languages)

Late October launch for PS4. PS4 SDK is read and is basically master2 final (released today).

FYI, though people are mad about Bayonetta going sequel, you’ll be somewhat unhappy about what MS is moneyhatting with Platinum(?), other Japanese devs in play but Kamaiya town (?) is only 1 I’m solid on. Game not for Europe.

Big park nuked game, it was a bomba, dead now. A whole studio focused on TV services only. All the best talent went to BigTusk or left MS entirely. Rare still Kinect focused, no matter what else you’ve head.

New indie publishing policy not set yet for Xbox One, post launch.

September surprise is early. Apologise in advance, everything I saw over last 24 months was that there is no chance of a Kinect-less SKU. Solid concrete decision.

Whisper of Kinect optional SKU early next year (March/April), enough smoke now that I don’t want to wait until September.

Okay, just to remind you again, these are all rumors and as such, must be taken with a grain of salt. The main difference here is CBOAT almost-always delivers and is definitely not a random forum poster who claims they have “insider” info.

Will any of these come true? With gamescom set for this week, I gather we’ll know the real deal by then.

Which of the rumors listed above do you think will come to pass? Or to be more specific, which ones are you hoping become reality?
PS4 BF4 Account: xXSIXTHMANXx
PS4 Primary Account: X-SIXTHMAN-X
Sandatahang Lakas ng [RP]
Strike Team Tagay Primetime Edition
alendri
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Alendri_09

Sony needs to bring it's A game this time around. MS has been picking up the momentum recently. Wala nang DRMs ang Xbone na pwedeng gamitin ni Sony para ibully yung kabila.
Sana mag announce sila ng mga super laking titles na di pa natin nakikita before. Also, some Vita love please, and wag naman puro indie titles sana :pray:
im rooting for you Sony, don't disappoint me :lol:
CPA. Gamer.

xgh0st12x
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

This is gonna be good!!! Labasan na ng mga alas, Sony & MS!!! (Nintendo na rin!)
PSN ID (PS4): Gh0st0fSparta12 XBL GT (XB1): xgh0st12x NNID (WiiU): xgh0st12x
Pamilya, trabaho, ehersisyo, home tyeter, bidjo geyms. Copy paste hanggang kamatayan.
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o
PSN ID: Seraph01

Hoping for A LOT of good Vita news! The PS4 has mostly won the majority here in the US so tingin ko chance ng Sony ito to revitalize the Vita not just a device to be used in conjunction with the PS4 but as again their stand alone handheld!
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Sony will basically concentrate on the PS4 and Vita tomorrow
alex042795
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: alex042795

Ano oras to dito saten?
[RPHS] PSN: alex042795 -PS4/PSV/PS3
XBL: AlexPapaPH
NNID: alexpapaph
Switch FC: 7896-0448-2000

Solid Green and Gold
TurnBased
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: twolfkg

Wed 1AM ang Sony conference
PSN ID: twolfkg / TurnBasedPPS
3DS FC: 4468-1101-2937
joey_ed27
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: JOEY_ed27

TurnBased wrote:Wed 1AM ang Sony conference
Sakto holiday bukas. Abangan ko mamaya. :grin:
alendri
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

uy ayos, magpupuyat din ako maya :lol: go go go Sony! :win:
CPA. Gamer.

senbonzekura
Kileak: The DNA Imperative
Kileak: The DNA Imperative
PSN ID: SerpentEyes23

meron bang link kung saan puwede mapanood ito mamaya?
PSN Asia: SerpentEyes23
PSN US: SerpentEyes24
PSN Europe: SerpentEyes25
ps3gamer
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: adiktus888

+1 ako sa link paki share hehe
Psn ID: adiktus888
LAG Ops 2 4 bars = delayed!