PlayStation Network Region Discussions

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
FrontmanGaffy
Kileak: The DNA Imperative
PSN ID: FrontmanGaffy

question po, if I redeem a ps plus asian card sa asian account..can i also play online with my main PSN US account?
PSN ID:sonofgtg -Asian; - ADD ME UP
Hardware:
PS4 Destiny bundle
PS3 Superslim - 500GB
display: Toshiba 40l2400
ISP: Smartbro Canopy 2mb
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

as long as there is a primary account in the PS4 with PS+, all accounts can play online
FrontmanGaffy
PSN ID: FrontmanGaffy

darkwing_uop wrote:as long as there is a primary account in the PS4 with PS+, all accounts can play online
thank you sir darkwing, so i should just set my Asian account as the primary one? im about to upgrade to PS4 this coming weekend, i already sold my ps3
PSN ID:sonofgtg -Asian; - ADD ME UP
Hardware:
PS4 Destiny bundle
PS3 Superslim - 500GB
display: Toshiba 40l2400
ISP: Smartbro Canopy 2mb
onewhoknocks_
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Motor Toon Grand Prix

Do you guys use one account to buy all your dlcs? or do you guys use two accounts (one is a US account and the other an asian account)?

Kasi my problem is this. I have an R3 copy of Destiny, but using my R1 account to play it. But with future dlcs I want to buy, I can't buy the, using my R1 account kasi R3 yung game. What are my options here? That means I should only buy R1 games right?

hassle pa naman to play some games and their dlc's in different accounts depending on what region i get eh. haha
onewhoknocks_
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Motor Toon Grand Prix

pwede ba na yung Primary account ko nalang is my R3 account, then buy all r3 dlc's then play them on my R1 account?
gizmoholic
Aquanaut's Holiday
Aquanaut's Holiday
PSN ID: CraneHero

Yes pwede naman na since you have R3 copy of Destiny, you'll just buy the DLC through your R3 account. And then play it using your R1 account (if all your other trophies are there).

There are SOME games whose DLCs are not region locked, ergo even if you have R3 game, you can purchase the DLC through R1 and it would work with the R3 game. But to be safe, you better research on them before buying DLCs. ;)
Know your enemy.

US PSN: CraneHero

Now Playing on Playstation 4: Destiny
jcp0289
PlayStation
PlayStation

Ganyan din ang balak ko gawin. Kaso tanong ko TEXT SPEAK VIOLATION may online pass ba ang destiny?
invncible
PlayStation
PlayStation

Hi Question,

If i'm to avail the witcher 3: hearts of stone via hongkong account, can i play this in my singapore account as well?
kasi yung the witcher saved file ko sa singapore account ko nalaro.
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

invncible wrote:Hi Question,

If i'm to avail the witcher 3: hearts of stone via hongkong account, can i play this in my singapore account as well?
kasi yung the witcher saved file ko sa singapore account ko nalaro.
Yes, you can.
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)