PlayStation 4

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
Ps3diehardfan
Philosoma
Philosoma
PSN ID: fanboy_201

Panalo na nintendo nyan yung susunod na nintendo meron na sila uung mga katulad ng ps3 at xbox na controller ang ginagamit kasi hindi sila naging sucess sa wii nakita nila mataas ang ps3 at xbox sa kanila kaya gagawin nilang controller
Ang ginagamit chaka yung sony naman maglalagay ng mga bagong games sa ps3 katlad ng ps2 basta kaya ng ps2 nilalagyan
Nila ewan ko lang yung xbox kasi xbox 1 wala ng lumalabas na game at sana may pilpinong gumawa ng console
PlayStation Network ID: Fanboy_201 US
DashWaterZero
Myst
Myst
PSN ID: DashWaterZero (HK)

Medyo di na nakakatuwa, upon seeing this, kahit na official or rumor pa yan basta ganyan ang mangyayari, mukhang mags-shift na lang ako sa Handheld and PC Gaming ng tuluyan! Yehey! Go Super Mario! Hahahaha!
Never give up! For there is always RESTART FROM LAST CHECKPOINT , RETRY and CONTINUE on video games.

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII , Asura's Wrath, UMVC 3, Tekken 6, Time Crisis: Razing Storm , DeadStorm Pirates, Tekken Tag Tournament 2.
Ps3diehardfan
Philosoma
Philosoma
PSN ID: fanboy_201

Wala na akong kalaro pag ganyan. Siguro tingin nila sa 2nd hand pirated.
PlayStation Network ID: Fanboy_201 US
Jonel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jonel37

walang magiging "Greatest Hits" titles dito pag na push to...paanong magiging GH kung wala masyadong bibili? hehe :bigmouth:
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

this rumor is still going? please make a new thread for new rumors and source it from a reputable site
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

PS4 UI Discussion
deathclown
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: haxzinator

para siyang FB haha i got hyped seeing the UI but brace your social networking accounts for tons of worthless vids shared from players, with this i can see a competitive thing in some parts with other players which is for me a good thing para alive yung drive mo maglaro at more importantly yung interaction mo sa ibang players mas lumawak
PSN-ID: haxzinator
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/ ... w-shu.aspx

Q: You showed us how you could use the Vita as a second screen in your living room. Is that local only, or is there any ambition with Gaikai to use that as a server and get further away in the living room?

A: Technically speaking, it works from anywhere, as far as you have a wi-fi connection from your Vita to the PlayStation 4. It needs to be wi-fi. However, for some games, when you play or connect from far away, it accumulates latency. Some games may not be playable, like fighting games or shooting games. But some other slower paced games will be playable. As long as you have home routers anywhere in your home, you can play every PlayStation 4 game. We ask developers when they finish the PlayStation 4 product and submit a master to make sure that they have the appropriate controller mapping to work on PS Vita. All games will work – unless it is a dance game [laughs].
wind316
Captain Tsubasa J: Get in the Tomorrow
Captain Tsubasa J: Get in the Tomorrow

^ hahahaha oo. andaming photos sa fb na puro ps3 games. nakikita ko na =))))
PSN ID(HK): Czarkidd

PS4(12/20/13) PS3 Slim Splash Blue(12/16/11) BenQ RL2450H(04/14/12) PulseWirelessHS,TurtleBeach X42

PS4 Library: AC4:BF, BF4, Tomb Raider
PS3 Library: BF3,UC1-2-3,Batman AA-AC,LBP,RDR,NBA2K13,RaymanO,ICO&SOTC,FC3,TLOU,GTAV
Young_Hegelian
Myst
Myst
PSN ID: Young_Hegelian

So we need to use our real names, our real photos as avatars... So basically we need a Credit Card to confirm our personal information, because that's the only way I see people using their real name. What if PSN doesn't even support the Philippines, what then?

I hope I don't have to start over again, sana hindi katulad ng Vita to na one account lang per console, cause if that's the case I will definitely use my dummy US PS PLUS account if that's even possible instead of main HK account.

Still excited though, just worried since we are not supported by Sony.

EDIT
My understanding now is that Facebook and PSN will be tied together on your account. :agree:

Yung mock profile na pinakita ng Sony ang username nya DayZ100... DayZ on PS4?
PSN ID: Young_Hegelian
chrisjay90
PlayStation
PlayStation
PSN ID: Chan0fNetson

eh makakapag run na ba ang ps4 ng 1080 native games ??
kasi niresearch ko lahat ng ps3 xbox 360 games karamihan 720p lang inuunat lang nila para maging 1080 kaya TEXT SPEAK VIOLATION iba sabog graphics
kung gan2 nga
benta na xbox
bili bili rin ps4!! wooohoo
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

chrisjay90 wrote:eh makakapag run na ba ang ps4 ng 1080 native games ??
kasi niresearch ko lahat ng ps3 xbox 360 games karamihan 720p lang inuunat lang nila para maging 1080 kaya TEXT SPEAK VIOLATION iba sabog graphics
kung gan2 nga
benta na xbox
bili bili rin ps4!! wooohoo
actually most current gen games are even sub HD (less than 720p), like COD, most likely 1080p will be the native res for the next gen, for example Killzone :SF
KimiRaiks
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Motor Toon Grand Prix
PSN ID: KimiRaiks

Wala pa ba idea ano itsura ng hardware nito?
PS3 R1
PS3 R3 (YLOD)
PSP2006
PS2
PlayStation
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

tingin ko yung hard ware parang ps2/ps3 din na may extrang nakalawit.

so kung 6x na ang blu-ray drive, hopefully faster loading ang games.
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

KimiRaiks wrote:Wala pa ba idea ano itsura ng hardware nito?
E3
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

PS4: PC-like architecture, 8GB RAM delight developers
"And the fact it's GDDR5 memory as well is just nuts..."

So, what, then, do developers think of the PS4? Most Eurogamer spoke to, some of whom are working on secret PS4 games as we speak, expressed their delight at the ease with which they will be able to make games for Sony's next-gen console. This, for many, is the most exciting thing about the PS4 - and will, surely, result in better games.

"The console itself is exactly what developers were hoping for. The familiar PC architecture means we can fast track our focus on the content rather than navigating the system's complexities which will surely result in better quality titles for players across the board."

Stewart Gilray, boss of Oddword developer Stranger's Wrath (they've got a secret PS4 game in development), agrees with Baynes.

"As Mark [Cerny] said, it's closer to PC architecture. So it's easy to develop for and easier to switch to and get something up and running relatively quickly; maybe half the time it would take to get a PS3 off the ground.

"We had PS3 Stranger's Wrath running in four weeks from starting it. You could probably get it up and running in a couple weeks on PS4. Which is why the early dev kits for PS4 were basically suped-up PCs. So when you move forward, there's not a massive re-learning curve. It's not a million miles away."

The console itself is exactly what developers were hoping for -BigBit boss Nick Baynes

The PS4's PC-like architecture isn't the only new feature to have met approval from the development community. The console's impressive 8GB of GDDR5 RAM came as a surprise to many gamers - and even some developers we spoke to who have worked with PS4 dev kits.

Traditionally console dev kits contain more memory than retail units. With the PS4 dev kits containing 8GB of RAM, Sony's announcement that the retail unit would contain the same amount delighted as much as it surprised.

"8GB of GDDR5. Just for a minute can you work out what that means?" Gilray says, excited. "That's a phenomenal amount of memory. And the fact it's GDDR5 memory as well is just nuts."

Gilray isn't alone. Respected game developers, including id Software programming legend John Carmack, Gearbox chief Randy Pitchford and Crytek R&D principle graphics programmer Tiago Sousa, took to Twitter to say how pleased they were with the amount of RAM in the console.

"8 GB unified mem as baseline for next tech iterations makes me very, very happy. Fun times coming ^_^," tweeted Sousa. "I can't speak freely about PS4, but now that some specs have been made public, I can say that Sony made wise engineering choices," said Carmack.

Overall, though, a good start from a development point of view. "It's refreshing," Gilray says. "They could have gone ape s*** and done a stupidly-fast £500 console, which can do movie-quality CG at 1080p at 60 frames per second. But would we want that?

"I'd much rather have something, which they proposed, which is a decent system that runs at 1080p with very good graphics but still concentrates on the social aspect."

full article here > eurogamer
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

to think my PC only has 1 GB GDDR5
Eric_R
Silver6
PSN ID: RED_1

I was hoping the console will have a multiple screen support. I guess that's not gonna happen. :huh:
::: Colony 102176 :::
SirZap
Big Daddy
PSN ID: SirZapp

in order to maximize 8GB RAM, the operating system must be 64-BIT, other wise it can only use up to 4GB.

unless they have something like this
http://askubuntu.com/questions/20049/do ... stallation
Like · Comment · Share
You and 101 others like this.