PlayStation 4

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
maya14344
The Raiden Project
The Raiden Project
PSN ID: Maya_14344

Sige Thank you po.
PSN ID: Maya_14344
"Looking forward to play with you"
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/shooter- ... ny/0158590
via N4G
Xbox may be enjoying its Halo sales success, but shooter fans are actually switching to PlayStation 4, Sony says.

PlayStation has secured third-party partnerships with a number of big shooter franchises this year, including Destiny and Call of Duty: Black Ops III, as well as upcoming blockbuster Star Wars Battlefront.

The company has created special edition consoles for all three games and PS4 has been featured in the TV advertising. That includes the recent live-action Star Wars Battlefront TV spot (below).

“This generation, the shooter audience is tending to switch over to PS4, so we’ve got high expectations for Star Wars Battlefront around both launch and into next year,” said PlayStation group marketing manager Lauren Bradley.

“When we first saw [the Battlefront TV ad] I think everyone in the office suddenly had something in their eye. It really pulls on the heart strings and celebrates nostalgia, which aligns well with PlayStation’s 20th anniversary.

“One of the most favourited comments on our Facebook post was ‘the nostalgia is strong with this one’. Star Wars is so important to so many of us, those who love it often have that one friend they grew up watching it with so its a good way to get the local co-op message across.”
RAYANT8
Hardcore Gamer
PSN ID: xxRAYANT8xx

Cannot start PS4 sino na naka-experience nito?

kanina lang saken, currently on 3.10 FW pero sabi please connect Dualshock and install 3.10 or higher daw using USB device

sinubukan ko safe mode Update System Software and Rebuild Database pero ayaw huhuhu
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^ Under warranty pa ba pafs? Baka panahon na para isoli.
RAYANT8
Hardcore Gamer
PSN ID: xxRAYANT8xx

under warranty pa, papa-ayos or palit agad? saan pwede dalhin pafs?
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

RAYANT8 wrote:under warranty pa, papa-ayos or palit agad? saan pwede dalhin pafs?
Alam ko Hindi nag aayos ng ps4 mga service center dito eh, palit lang agad paps (Hindi ito confirmed, parang nabasa ko lang to somewhere).

Ito paps, hanap ka na lang ng service center na malapit sayo :) Malay mo cuh 1200 pa ibigay sayo na model haha.

https://asia.playstation.com/ph/en/support/contactus
anthrax
Captain Tsubasa J: Get in the Tomorrow
PSN ID: beef_cake619

Hi,

May I know the latest model for a 1TB PS4? Planning to buy one before this year end. Advisable po ba to buy 1TB PS4? tia
Marvel vs Capcom 3
PS3: beef_cake619
PS4: Neo_Devonshire
PLDT
rekcah14
PlayStation
PlayStation

anthrax wrote:Hi,

May I know the latest model for a 1TB PS4? Planning to buy one before this year end. Advisable po ba to buy 1TB PS4? tia
Eto sir PS4 1TB 1206B

http://gameonegadget.com/console-system ... dware.html

PSN:
Rekcah18 - R1 account
Rekcah14 - R3 account
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Snakemaru

Subscribing to this thread now.

I think natanong na ito pero hindi ko lang mananap sa thread na ito (dami pages na kasi) ^_^;

Question: Kailangan ko ba palagi ng PSplus subscription sa lahat ng PS4 games para malaro ang online multiplayer component nito?
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Sn@kemaru wrote:Subscribing to this thread now.

I think natanong na ito pero hindi ko lang mananap sa thread na ito (dami pages na kasi) ^_^;

Question: Kailangan ko ba palagi ng PSplus subscription sa lahat ng PS4 games para malaro ang online multiplayer component nito?
PS Plus is required for online, except for Free to play games. F2P games in the PS4 don't require a ps plus subscription to play online.
djdanga
PlayStation
PlayStation

is the Asian PS4 auto volt? I'm planning on bringing it to Canada kasi where the voltage is 110v
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

djdanga wrote:is the Asian PS4 auto volt? I'm planning on bringing it to Canada kasi where the voltage is 110v

yes it is! playstation consoles have been autovolt since psp :D
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
anthrax

Couldn't connect to psn. Down po ba? tia
Marvel vs Capcom 3
PLDT
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Ano yung error message o error number? Ano yung ISP mo?
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
anthrax

Couldn't connect to playstation network lang lumalabas. Pero ok naman connection ko and nagdodownload pa nga ng free game.

Edit: Ayun ok na. Weird..
Last edited by anthrax on Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marvel vs Capcom 3
PLDT
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

anthrax wrote:Couldn't connect to playstation network lang lumalabas. Pero ok naman connection ko and nagdodownload pa nga ng free game.
specific ba sa call of duty blops 3 ba ito?
anthrax

ron_bato wrote:
anthrax wrote:Couldn't connect to playstation network lang lumalabas. Pero ok naman connection ko and nagdodownload pa nga ng free game.
specific ba sa call of duty blops 3 ba ito?

Yes black ops 3 bro pero ngayon lang ok na. Try mo and pa-add ako hehe
Marvel vs Capcom 3
PLDT
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Snakemaru

ron_bato wrote:
Sn@kemaru wrote:Subscribing to this thread now.

PS Plus is required for online, except for Free to play games. F2P games in the PS4 don't require a ps plus subscription to play online.
Salamat sa pagsagot pafs.
anthrax

Hi, just bought a PS4 model 1206B 1TB last Sunday lang. I encountered something na i think not normal. Kakalaro ko lang siguro mga 30 minutes biglang nag shutdown ang PS4. Then I tried to open it again kaso blinking lang ang light (dark blue light) then nag ooff uli PS4 without response. I disconnected the AC power cord from PS4 as well as sa AVR then tried to open it kaso ayaw pa din. Next thing I did was to disconnect again the AC power cord from PS4 and AVR for about 3 minutes then tried to open again and ayun gumana na.

I'm afraid na possible defective ang unit. Did anyone of you guys naka-encounter ng ganito sa unit niyo? tia
Marvel vs Capcom 3
PLDT
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

anthrax wrote:Hi, just bought a PS4 model 1206B 1TB last Sunday lang. I encountered something na i think not normal. Kakalaro ko lang siguro mga 30 minutes biglang nag shutdown ang PS4. Then I tried to open it again kaso blinking lang ang light (dark blue light) then nag ooff uli PS4 without response. I disconnected the AC power cord from PS4 as well as sa AVR then tried to open it kaso ayaw pa din. Next thing I did was to disconnect again the AC power cord from PS4 and AVR for about 3 minutes then tried to open again and ayun gumana na.

I'm afraid na possible defective ang unit. Did anyone of you guys naka-encounter ng ganito sa unit niyo? tia
Sorry to hear this. But I think it's best to return the unit ASAP, if offical sony warranty naman it should be easy for you to do so.