How to configure my router into DmZ?

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
punkrockrapy
Myst
Myst
PSN ID: StupidKiid

Been trying some steps on the net,but still getting crappy connection.by the way I'm using smart broadband plan 999,an Edimax Router,I also connect my PS3 wirelessly since when I do wired connection it has some problems,like at first I'll be able to connect after about 30secs,a message always appears "no ethernet cable connected" then after some time,I'll be able to connect again..I really want to do this since i've read that it stabalizes online multiplayer on the PS3.So any ideas?!TIA :)
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Check mo yung router settings sa PC... hanapin mo dun kung may DMZ mode... ganun lang yun kasimple. Sorry wala kase akong edimax router kaya hindi ako familiar kung saan dyan. Anyone knows?
punkrockrapy
Myst
Myst

i see..i think i got it.but may problem na naman ako.everytime I try wired connection via PS3-Router-Modem..I get connected and eventually a message pops up saying "No ethernet cable connected"...which is clearly wrong since I've got it hooked up pretty good..been trying to find a solution for this for awhile now. :(
NinjaLooter
- Kick this player?

If your router supports UPnP, just enable it.
:bigmouth:
punkrockrapy
Myst
Myst

So.If I enable it,will I be able to overcome my problem of getting popped up messages of "No ethernet cable connected"?
NinjaLooter
- Kick this player?

Unfortunately no. I only suggested it as something that can help you with the DMZ. As far as the Ethernet cable not being connected is concerned, I suggest you reverse the ends of the cable to see if it will resolve the issue. You can also try to switch the Ethernet cable that connects your PS3 to the router and the cable that connects your router to the modem.
:bigmouth: