Rainbow Skies

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
javelin
Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Battle 22
Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Battle 22

We are thrilled to let you know that we are working on Rainbow Skies, a new role-playing game, coming to consoles and handhelds in late 2014.

Built on Rainbow Moon's system, Rainbow Skies is a completely new game that is set in a new world with new characters and a new story. It will offer an even deeper and more versatile gameplay experience, while staying absolutely true to its roots. (classic gaming and turn-based battles rock!)

Here are just some of the new features that you can expect from Rainbow Skies:

- Monsters can be caught, upgraded, and become part of the player's party
- An advanced battle system with new combo attacks
- New treasure-hunt quests and an improved side quest system
- Various buildings can now be entered and explored
- A lot of new and exciting dungeon elements
- New mini games
-Tons of new and exciting content that will keep gamers hooked

Rainbow Skies is still in an early development stage, but news surrounding the development of the game will be published regularly. Visit this page frequently and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube for updates. Make sure to let us know what you think about Rainbow Skies through one of our social channels or the forum.

Thanks for reading this. More to follow soon!
Official Rainbow Skies website

=============================================

The sequel to the PSN exclusive sleeper hit - Rainbow Moon!
I thoroughly enjoyed playing Rainbow Moon when it came out last year,
and to see a new sequel in the works for the current and next gen consoles/handhelds is awesome to hear and see.
If you have not played Rainbow Moon yet on PSN, I suggest you take a whirl on the RTS RPG game and give it a go!
The game has a great soundtrack as well.
Tibarn
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jhai_radikz

...confirmed na ba to sa ps4? pero sabagay psn naman sya. :sweat: pero unconfirmed pa kasi ang platform.
Currently Playing:
PS4: Ghost of Tsushima Switch: Fenyx rising, Witcher 3
PS5: Demons Souls, AC:Valhalla
FC: SW-8583-1421-4426
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

locking this po muna ..